µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ending ¥DÃD¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 23:17 µoªí ³o­º¤£±M·~ªººq¡A¨ä¹ê³o¬O§Ú17¦~«eªº§@«~¡A¨º¬O1990¦~§Ú¦b"­»´ä§Ù¬r·|ªF¤EÀs¤¤¤ß"·í¸q¤u®É¡A´À¥L­Ì¤@­Óªíºt¸`¥Ø¿ýªººq¡Aºqµü¤º®e¥D­n¬O¬°¨º®É¤@¯Z§Ù¬r±d½Æ¤¤ªº"§Ì¥S"¦Ó¼g¡A³£¬O¨º¨Ç¦Ñ®MªºÀy§Ó¡B¾Ä°«¤º®e¡C®Æ¤£¨ì ...

¦nÀy§Óªººq! ¦hÁ¤À¨É, tnd1964!    ( ~ and thanks to ar_woo for posting the song up on this forum)

¨º¦ì°ÛºqªºªB¤Í°Û±o¦n¦nÅ¥ , ¤ÚÁn¦n¦³"§ù¼w°¶ feel" , §Ú¤w­è­èÅ¥¥ª§A³o­ººq¦n¦h¦¸¤F!

tnd1964, you mentioned that °Ûºqªº¬O·í¦~§A¦b¨Èµø°µ¨àµ£¸`¥Ø®É¤@°_¤u§@¹Lªº¤@¦ì¸`¥Ø¥D«ù¤H ~ §Úª¾¹D Lee ­Óforum ³£¦³¦n¦h¨Èµø¨àµ£¸`¥Øfans, ½Ð°Ýo­Ó¦ì°Û±oËݦnÅ¥ªº¸`¥Ø¥D«ù¤H¬O¨º¤@¦ì©O? ¥i§_¤À¨É?  Thanks   ( ~ ¦pªG­ø¤è«KÁ¿³£ ok ¬[ )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-3-2008 19:07 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 10:24 µoªí Thanks for loving it. It is ®eÀA©÷¡CAnd later when i back to HK I can post some of those ¨àµ£¸`¥Ø¤Î¥D«ùªº¬Û here.

®eÀA©÷  ~ Wah, I didn't know that he could sing that well and didn't know that he used to be a ¨àµ£¸`¥Ø¥D«ù (§Ú¥uª¾¹D¥L¥H«e¦bµL½u©çÀ¸ªº) ~  Thanks tnd1964 for the information    

´Á¥N§Aªº¨àµ£¸`¥Ø¤Î¥D«ùªº¬Û

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 15:12 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:58 µoªí He was the winner of ATV's singing contest...then the producer found him to host a childeren programe..then he once take part in a SDU movie by Gordon Chan then become famous and go to TVB at last.

ic, so he was the winner of a singing contest ~ Thanks for the info, tnd1964   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 21:26 µoªí no la, I just a normal old cake like others , thanks for understand me and hope that we can share more in the future.This place really have fun..now i come here more than my own place..

ha ha, this forum is a very nice "home" to us all (it's a "¦Ñ»æ¼Ö¶é" ) ~ but don't forget to also go back to your own "home" ah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 21:43 µoªí okok..I will , I will

¬y®Í¦½¬J?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-3-2008 16:32 µoªí ½Ð¤Å¨£¯º  

ha ha ha , it's great that you still keep these "­ì¸Ë¤éµü¼sªF­µ" ºqµü , D «÷­µ¦nÅͯº   (¨Ç¨Ç tnd1964 post D ºqµü¨Ó®T¼Ö§Úo¦a!   )

§Ú¦n·Qª¾·í¦~ tnd1964 ÂI¼Ë±i "shiawase" ­Ó¦r«÷­µ?    , ¦]¬°¦n¦h¤é¥»ºq¹Ê¦³"shiawase" Lee ­Ó¦r (¤£¹L¥i¯à­øª¾·|¦nD, ¦]¬°­øª¾·|±i"§Ú­Ó¦W"ÅÜ¥ª°µ mud! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 22-3-2008 20:49 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-3-2008 23:38 µoªí shiawase"...how to pronounce??

It's pronounced as:

" She ~ §r ~ ¸Ü ~ ¨Ç " !!!!!!!!!! .

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-3-2008 18:06 ½s¿è ]

Wah, I'm so amazed by the amount of all those "Ping Yum" & translated lyrics! So much hard work & time were put to it, well done guys!

As coffee puts it, "¨ØªA¨ØªA"!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-3-2008 13:52 µoªí Karaoke version:  

This also says "this video is no longer available" ! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-3-2008 15:44 µoªí   That's due to a fresh upload (required processing). Pls try again   (But the video quality is not that great... some loss during the transfer to PMP... sorry to all Nakamura f ...

Thanks, it works now   

( ~ but that's not the version we want wor  , we want to listen to "¤¤§ø ar woo's version"! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-3-2008 15:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-3-2008 15:53 µoªí   Coming soon within a month I guess   Need to fine-tune the equipment + voice      

A MONTH!?   

¾Ç Pizza §Ì§Ì¸Üñé: "µ¥¨ì§ÚÀV³£ªø"!

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7914&extra=page%3D1&page=25

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-3-2008 16:09 µoªí   I think I need to take some singing lessons first, in order not to insult all the Nakamura fans out there When will you be in HK to give a workshop?

§A"»°¤Ö"«§!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:32 µoªí Now...I am a spy..spy look.

the 007 look?!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 6-3-2009 13:42 µoªí   Thought N played this toy in O when he went back to his hometown ... need to check ... This toy also appeared on the cover of one of his albums ... That's the first toy I bou ...

I got one of those kendama toys too , purchased in japan many yrs ago, probably still at home

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 6-3-2009 19:51 µoªí   It's an oldcake toy. Can you play it well?

i am quite bad at it, can u play it well?

µo·s¸ÜÃD