43 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ending ¥DÃD¦±

When it was re run by ATV I asked my mother to record every #'s ending song, even song the same, pics and the poet is not the same..worth to watch..can share later.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-3-2008 22:59 µoªí   Wow, you are a SUPER Nakamura fan!!   I thought I was a big fan already.... but I don't have such precious TV clips...   Yes the endings are very touching, with those senti ...

§Ú3¤ë§À¦^´ä¥i»P§A¤@»E¡AÃø±o¦³¦P¤@³ß¦n¡A¦p¤£¤¶·N§Ú·|¦³«Ü¦h¬ÃÂÃÅý§A¤W¶Ç¡C

³o­º¤£±M·~ªººq¡A¨ä¹ê³o¬O§Ú17¦~«eªº§@«~¡A¨º¬O1990¦~§Ú¦b"­»´ä§Ù¬r·|ªF¤EÀs¤¤¤ß"·í¸q¤u®É¡A´À¥L­Ì¤@­Óªíºt¸`¥Ø¿ýªººq¡Aºqµü¤º®e¥D­n¬O¬°¨º®É¤@¯Z§Ù¬r±d½Æ¤¤ªº"§Ì¥S"¦Ó¼g¡A³£¬O¨º¨Ç¦Ñ®MªºÀy§Ó¡B¾Ä°«¤º®e¡C®Æ¤£¨ì¤µ®É¤µ¤é®³¥X¨ÓÅ¥¦Û¤v¥çı¦³¤@µf¨ý¹D¡C¦Û¤v»{¬°§@¬°¤@­º¨ã¦³¹ªÀy©Êªººq¤]¥i¤@Å¥¡AÄ@¤Ñ¤U¶¡¥¢·N¤H¯à¦Û«j¡F·íµM¡Aºqµü¤´¦³«Ý§ï¶i¡C­ì¦±¬O¦Û¤v¦h¦~¤@ª½³ßÅwªº¤é¼@"«eµ{ÀA¸"¤ù§À¨º´¡¦±¡A¥N°Ûªº¬O·í¦~§Ú¦b¨Èµø°µ¨àµ£¸`¥Ø®É¤@°_¤u§@¹Lªº¤@¦ì¸`¥Ø¥D«ù¡A17¦~«á¤µ¤é¥L¤x°h¥X¤F®T¼Ö°é§Æ±æ¤j®a³ßÅw¡I

¦hÁªY½à¡K¨ä¹ê¦AÅ¥¦¹¦±·Q°_¨ººqªÌ¤]¦³ÂI®D¼N¡K

¤é¤å·N«ä¨s³º«Y'§Ú³ßÅw±z'©w'¥u¦³±z³Ì¦n'¡H¡H¡H

¦hÁ¦^À³

Thanks for loving it. It is ®eÀA©÷¡CAnd later when i back to HK I can post some of those ¨àµ£¸`¥Ø¤Î¥D«ùªº¬Û here. [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 10:25 ½s¿è ]

He was the winner of ATV's singing contest...then the producer found him to host a childeren programe..then he once take part in a SDU movie by Gordon Chan then become famous and go to TVB at last.
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 17:37 µoªí   ic, so he was the winner of a singing contest ~ Thanks for the info, tnd1964   

­¸ªê¶¤

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=waeLu_IKdPM

Forget to tell u, I have the CD  which is all ¤pÙʨÎ's job then he has also sung this song in side that album..music arrangement not as the original one, but also good enough.

so I think u also got it right??

me too..I have 2 also

You are right but I also wonder the problem maybe come from you...and me as well....because we are old already...I always think why I miss those old songs and old tv drama very much..nowsady's tv and songs are not bad at all...but inside my heart still think that not good as those days..I think the problem is come from myself..when i was young maybe just like a new empty paper can absort all things..now the paper is fulll...so can't absort anymore...same as sam Hui's songs..the latest album..I don't like any song..but old album..I love all songs...I think thats the problem of us...old cake..

¤H¤j¤F¬ÝªºªF¦è¦Û·|¤£¦P¡A§Aª¾§f¤èªºÅ¥¤£¨ìªº»¡¸Ü¤Î¡A°O¤£°_ºq¦W¡Kºqµü¦³¥y¡X±¡·R¦n¤ñ¤p¤¡¡K¨âºq©Mù¤åªºªi´µcat¡A±öÆAªÚªº·¦§Q¨È³£¬O¤¤§øªººq¶Ü¡H¦ý¨º®É¬Ý°Û¤ù«Ê©³§@¦±«o¬O¾¤¤p¥Ð¡H¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-3-2008 22:09 µoªí   This may be true, and I've always wondered about it myself. Just like toys, what we had as kids were so simple/ unsophisticated, but we found them so much fun (and still love them ...

yes, and even he re-sing the "±µÄ²"-­t©O®J-I also think that the original better..

Do you have this poster?

And this pic is taken in EYT live.

Yes, that is me..when I was young..a very ¦ºè°¥J¡I

Haha..no problem, I believe ppl here are good guys  and the look is not like my now look..so still no one knows who I am

But...Kau-Nu King, what does it mean?

Your eye really sharp..yes, thats my first HiFi, its

ÁnÄ_µPÂù­¸±m½º HiFi..quite interesting.very classic too.

in fact that is a Danny Chan look... But now..¤H¦Ñ½Þ¶À¦~¦Ñ¦â·³³â

«á­±¥b­Ó¤HËÝ°ªªº¤j±í«Y¨È¤½¨È®P¸g¾ú¹L¨î¤ô¦~¥N¯d§C¬J¡K¦Ñ»æ³¥¬O¤]¡I

43 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD