µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤@­Ó¸¹ºÙ«Ü·Ç½Tªº¤ß²z´úÅç

fill in the blank this time, no multiple choice? Will 999 analyse our answers one by one? That will be a lot of work!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 28-7-2008 01:27 µoªí maybe analyse ur answers one by one,then pm to u

thank you

but the test is too hard for lazy ppl like me, no answers to choose from, need to think too hard to find an answer

e.g. ¦³´X°¦½¹½º¦b­¸

can be 0, 1, 2, 3, ............., 999, .........9999.....   have to imagine every situation and it's too much for me

OK ic ic..... «Ü·Ç½Tªº¤ß²z´úÅç
means if someone answers like ar_woo, he must be very very tired from work and needs to sleep now  «Ü·Ç½T ar!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-7-2008 01:36 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 27-7-2008 21:27 µoªí ¤@­Ó¸¹ºÙ«Ü·Ç½Tªº¤ß²z´úÅç°ÝÃD¡G¢°. §A©M¤s¦Ï¡B·à¤l¡Bª°¯W¤@°_®È¦æ¡A¦b¸ô¤W¥L­Ì³£±o¤F©Ç¯f¡A¥u¦³¤@¥]ÃÄ¡A§A·|µ¹½Ö¦Y©O¡H¢±. §A¥h°ÑÆ[¦ò¹³¡A¬ðµM¶¡¶§¥ú·Ó¦b¦ò¹³¨­¤W¡A¤Ï®g¥X¤@¹D¨ë²´ªº¥ú½u¡A§A»{¬°¬O¦ò¹³¨­¤W­þ ...

Answer to 4: something I cannot say here

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-7-2008 13:03 µoªí °Ý«J»y?

very passionate ones for the whole family tree  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 28-7-2008 03:32 µoªí ¢°. ¤p¾ê ¢±. ¤ß¤f ¢². ³Ì¤Ö¨CÃ䦳¤@®°µ¡¢³. ½|¥L: ·QÂI§r? §AµL¥i¯à§C¤À¹L§Ú! ¥ò·QÚ»«§?¢´. ¬õ¤ß¢µ. ¤j·§¤Ü¥|·³¡H!¢¶. ¨¬²y¢·. ¦n¦h½¹½º¢¸. ÁÙ·|¦³¤T­Ó¤H¢°¢¯. ¦Ñ¤½¤£¤F¸Ñ¦o  

"³o­Ó³¡¦ì¥Nªí§A·Q¥Î¨Ó§l¤Þ²§©ÊªB¤Íªº³¡¦ì¡C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 4-8-2008 06:17 µoªí µª®×¡G¢°. ¤s¦Ï¥NªíªB¤Í¡A·à¤l¥Nªí¦Û´L¡Aª°¯W¥Nªíª÷¿ú¡A§A§âÃĵ¹½Ö¦Y¤F¡Aªí¥Ü¦b§A¤ß¸Ì¡A¥L¬O¤ñÅÊ·R§ó­«­nªºªF¦è¡C¦Û¤v­¹ªº¸Ü,¥Nªí·R±¡³Ì¤j!¢±. ³o­Ó³¡¦ì¥Nªí§A·Q¥Î¨Ó§l¤Þ²§©ÊªB¤Íªº³¡¦ì¡C (¤p¾ê§A.........)¢². ...

Not accurate!

E.g. ¢´. ³o¥Nªí§A·|³Q²§©Êªº­þ¸Ì©Ò§l¤Þ¡C( ¶Â®ç=©Ê®æ¡A¬õ¤ß=¨­§÷¡A¤è¶ô=ªø¬Û¡A
±öªá=ÀY¸£¡C )

I would have picked  ¶Â®ç becoz that's ranked at the top. But in terms of females,  I'm only attracted by ªø¬Û (OK I'm very shallow ). I don't care about ©Ê®æ and there's no way to tell anyway when you first meet.

µo·s¸ÜÃD