µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÄRªº/¨Èµøªº¤@®M¥d³q

ÄRªº/¨Èµøªº¤@®M¥d³q

¦³¤@®M¥d³q,¦n¦ü¥s¤s¥Ðx,°¦ºq«Y"¥j©Ç§®½ìÅw¯º¼Ö¨Æ,¥Rº¡³o¤@®a,¤s¥Ð®a¸Ì¤T¥N¦P°ó....."

was browsing the forum and k666 post something: http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=849&extra=page%3D1 the song ¤s¥Ð²ø is the main theme song, but does the cartoon call ¤s¥Ð²ø??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cocosally ©ó 21-10-2006 11:48 µoªí was browsing the forum and k666 post something: http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=849&extra=page%3D1 the song ¤s¥Ð²ø is the main theme song, but does the cartoon call ¤s¥Ð²ø??
sorry ! ­ø«Y "¤s¥Ð²ø", «Y "¤s¥Ð­Z"¦Ü啱. [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 21-10-2006 12:07 ½s¿è ]

«Y¤s¥Ð­Z

The Cartoon was funny at each eipsode, does any one remember?

I have been looking for this anime for years, with no luck at all. It is kind of strange seems like there is no record of any kind about this anime.

But I did found this one awhile ago.

I know it is not the same, but the characters looks alike.

Whoever have seen the original one should be able to tell from the cover of this DVD.

The one with the red umbrella resembles ¤s¥Ð­Z ( but of course he's much older in the anime ), while the woman beside him with the yellow umbrella looks exactly like his wife. And the other guy with the blue umbrella at the right corner looks like his youngest son.

Still looking forward to find this gem.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 23-7-2007 17:34 µoªí I have been looking for this anime for years, with no luck at all. It is kind of strange seems like there is no record of any kind about this anime.   But I did found this one awhile ago. ...

¨ä¹ê§Y«Y¦Ó®aªá®v¥¤¤ùºØ¡A©Od®a®x°Êµe¡Aªøª±ªø¦³...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 23-7-2007 17:34 µoªí I have been looking for this anime for years, with no luck at all. It is kind of strange seems like there is no record of any kind about this anime.   But I did found this one awhile ago. ...

This is the movie version (year 1999).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 24-7-2007 10:33 µoªí This is the movie version (year 1999).

Nope....this is a 'movie' but nothing to do with the TV we are talking about.

Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD