µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

°s©±°­¸Ü

How about Hong Kong ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ helloandhi ©ó 27-5-2008 13:17 µoªí §Ú¥h¥xÆW¤T¦¸³£«Y¦í«YÄQÅï,´¿¸g³£Å¥¹LD¶Ç»D,¦³ªB¤Í¸Ü¤@¤J¨ì¶¡©Ð´N¦³¤H«YÊ\¦ÕÃäÁ¿³¥,«Y¥~°ê¤k¤H§âÁn, À~¨ìÊ\­ø´±¦A¤J©Ð    §Ú´Nı±o¶¡©Ð¦³D­á,´NºâÂà²Ó¥ª§N®ð³£¦³D­á... ¶¡°s©±³£¦nÂÂ,¨«´Y¬Ý°_¨Ó ...

Brother: You must becarefull, because these stuff may come back to your home together you don't know. They don't need passport or airline ticket...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 27-5-2008 13:45 µoªí ÄQÅï¬O"¦Ñ"¦r号,³Ó¦bɲ®æ¤½¹D,¥h¦èªùËm¤Sªñ. ¥x¥_ Grand Hyatt ®ð¬£«D¤Z,¦ý¦³§_¯d·Nlobby¨â®Ç±¾¦³¤G´T¥¨¤j±¾µe,²Ó¬Ý¤U­ì¨Ó¬O¤G´T¤j²Å©G,¶Ç¸Ó¦a¦b¤éªv®É¬O¤@¤ù¹Ó¦a!!
more than that..that place is kind of negative electronic field type ...very easy to attract these stuff...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 27-5-2008 15:38 µoªí   Á¿¯uD¶¡50's o¬J°s©±,¤Q¤À¦³ÃhÂÂfeel,¦P¤j³°o¬J¥»¦a·Ç¤T¬P°s©±®t¤£¦h.(§É·n¥i¯à¬O¹J¤W¦a¾_). ·f°t°­¬G¯S§O¥O¤H«HªAga!¦ý«H­ø«H´N¨£¤¯¨£´¼.     ççàZ¬O¤@ºØ¦N²»Ã~,¤@¤½¤@¥À,çç«ü¤½ªº ...
any picture to see ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 28-5-2008 09:44 µoªí   Why Not ? I have a lot of ghost story and i will post it later.
then you must be a kind of the ghost ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 28-5-2008 09:52 µoªí   Yes ! I am old ghost.  
me tooo with color

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 28-5-2008 11:31 µoªí Às¥Í¤E¤l­Ó­Ó¤£¦P©O...
ten fingers also differents

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 28-5-2008 17:41 µoªí ·QµL¨Æ,   ¥X¥h¦í°s©±·|¦³¦n¦hÁקÒ, (1).§À©Ð¤@©w­ø¦í, (2). Corner  ©Ð¤@©w­ø¦í; (3).¶¡©ÐµLÃè, ­ø¦í. (4). ¶¡©Ð¦n¦ü¦n­@µL¤H¦í¹L (¦n¦h¹Ð, µ¥µ¥), ­ø¦í. (5). ©Ð¤J­±µL¸t¸g, ­ø¦í ...

I think No.6 (6). ¦pªG¥»¸t¸g¥´¶}¥ª, ¥ç­ø¦n¤J¦í, ¦]¬°À³¸Ó¦³d嘢!   is not correct.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Josah ©ó 28-5-2008 23:57 µoªí     «Y!  °­,§A­ø·SÊ\,Ê\­ø·|®`§A,¦ý¤H,§A¹ïÊ\¦n,Ê\³£¥i¯à·|®`§A.   ¤H®£©Æ¹L°­.
  Sister:  You have such kind of experience ? oh ! it is terrible !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 29-5-2008 02:05 µoªí   «Y, ¶}咗¦³°ÝÃD, ©O­Ó°ÝÃD, §Ú³£ªìªìı±o­ø«Y¦n¥¿½T, ©Ò¥H°Ý¹LªB¤Í, ¦³¤@­ÓªB¤Íµª§Ú, Ê\¸Ü¬B©Ðªº¤H«Y­ø·|¥´¶}, ¦Ó¬B©Ð¨£¨ì¥´¶}Ê\·|¦Xªð®I, ¦pªG¥´¶}咗, ´N­ø·|«Y¤H¥´¶}........... ...

Ghost should not able to open the Bible...

So my guess is someone (May be the room guest) saw something and begin afraid...then he open it intentionally to scare the ghost away...

The real person who can »°°­ is Christ himself because Christ is God himeslf...

And the word in t he Bible is God's words, and God words is = God's power because God create whole Unverse by his own words.

SO A = B = C we can get one result is GOD's words itself can »°°­, not the Bible this book alone.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 30-5-2008 14:51 µoªí ¸Ü»¡¤j¬ù¤Q·í¦~«e¤@­Ó¹A¾ä·s¦~¤j¦~ªì¤G......¦ì©óÆW¥J¬Y¤j5¬P¯Å·sxx®ü´º°s©±(²{¤w§ï¦W), ½Ð¨Ó»R·à¬°ªíºt§U¼y¨Ã¬°·s¤@¦~¬èºÖ, ¥»À³³ß®ð¬v¬v ·í®É¬Y³¡ªù¥DºÞ»¡¤F¤@¥yµL¤ß§Ö»y : µ¥§Ú嚟, µ¥§Ú嚟...... ...

May be ·|­p³¡¦P¨Æ is not a real person either, because only same kind can see the same kind.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Josah ©ó 2-6-2008 16:27 µoªí     ¦n®£©Æ !
may be the ghost will feel the same way when thet see us...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 5-6-2008 01:28 µoªí ­Ó±ß¦V°s©±¦a¾_... ¯u«Y¥ò¥H¬°¦³°­²K§r...
You prefer which one more....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 22-7-2008 19:51 µoªí ¥¿©Ò¿×µL¨Æ¥Xµó¤Ö¯}°]°Õ... §Ú­náÇ¿ú... ¤µ­Ó¤ë¥u«Y¥Î¥ª1¤d°A³£µL... ³£¥ò¥¼°÷áÇ...
then you should buy some stock to make a quick money...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 23-7-2008 22:03 µoªí ³£«Y°­... ¨ä¹êª£ªÑ²¼­ø·|ÂI»k... »k¬J«Yª£ÉÓ®i(§Y­É¿ú¶RªÑ²¼)... ª±´Á«ü...¤À10°AÂI¦P50°AÂI... ·í¦~ªÑ¨a...ª±´Á«ü¬J­Ó¯Z¤H¦n¦h³£¸õ¼Ó...   Á¿°_¸õ¼Ó... ¤S¦³¬G¥J...®ÉÅ¥¤HÁ¿.. ¸õ¼Ó³Ì±o¤H ...

where is the story ?

µo·s¸ÜÃD