µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Richard Clayderman §õ¹î¹p¼w°Ò

Richard Clayderman §õ¹î¹p¼w°Ò

Richard Clayderman - Balada para Adelina (1998)

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

A Comme Amour - Richard Clayderman

Here is his official website:

http://www.clayderman.co.uk

§Ú©¥©¥¦b«Î¥øݯ­Ë±i "Richard Clayderman and The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra" Concert ªº flyer, ¦n¶}¤ß ah!   (¹j¥ª n ¦~¥ò keep ¦í , ¥ò¥H¬°¥á¤F²K

Richard Clayderman held a concert in Hong Kong (with the HK Philharmonic Orchestra) on 31 May 1985 at the HK Coliseum which I went to ( ~ thanks to tnd1964   for mentioning about "Richard Clayderman's concert in HK" on another thread which reminded me that I also went to that concert!  http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=8386&extra=page%3D1&page=2 )

So happy to have found the flyer  , here is a copy of it ¦P¤j®a¤À¨É:

Thank you Shiawase~~D­µ¼Ö¦n¦nÅ¥§r¡I 

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 3-5-2008 13:35 µoªí Thank you Shiawase~~D­µ¼Ö¦n¦nÅ¥§r¡I 

You are welcome celia & thanks for your comment

Richard Clayderman - Balada para Adelina  is one of my very favourite music, I heard it since I was a teen..at that time I did not know what's it and who made it...until one day when I at home, I heard this music from the home next next to my home, I barvely go to that home and ask the ppl inside what's this , then the girl show me that LP, then the next day I went to buy it.

Its a very very romantic music.

¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 3-5-2008 14:36 µoªí Richard Clayderman - Balada para Adelina  is one of my very favourite music, I heard it since I was a teen..at that time I did not know what's it and who made it...until one day when I at ho ...

Thanks tnd1964 for sharing your story!

µo·s¸ÜÃD