µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|

This post deserves to be on top all the time

Anyway just 1 more song coming.... maybe tomorrow

¤ß¤§¦â

§Ú¦³¨S¦³°O¿ù¡H·í¦~¦n¹³³\«a³Ç°Ñ¥[¤é¥»¤@­Ó¨È¬w³Ð§@ºq¤ñÁÉ¡C³\«a³Ç°ÛYou Make Me Shine¡A¦Ó¤¤§ø°Û¤ß¤§¦â¡HÁ`¤§¬O¦P´Áªº§@«~¡C

(³\«a³Ç²{³õ°ÛYou make Me Shine®t±o«Ü¡A¤¤§ø°Û²{³õ¤]¤£¦n¡C)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-4-2008 23:10 µoªí This post deserves to be on top all the time   Anyway just 1 more song coming.... maybe tomorrow

right here waiting.

¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 14-4-2008 23:47 µoªí ¤ß¤§¦â§Ú¦³¨S¦³°O¿ù¡H·í¦~¦n¹³³\«a³Ç°Ñ¥[¤é¥»¤@­Ó¨È¬w³Ð§@ºq¤ñÁÉ¡C³\«a³Ç°ÛYou Make Me Shine¡A¦Ó¤¤§ø°Û¤ß¤§¦â¡HÁ`¤§¬O¦P´Áªº§@«~¡C (³\«a³Ç²{³õ°ÛYou make Me Shine®t±o«Ü¡A¤¤§ø°Û²{³õ¤]¤£¦n¡C)

Yes... CK bro, you have a photographic memory and remember everything correctly!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 15-4-2008 00:05 µoªí right here waiting.

Thanks for waiting... the song will come Tuesday night or before... with Nakamura's wife also featured in the video

And I will also post some TV drama with Nakamura's son being an actor in it... when I find the disks 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 15-4-2008 00:05 µoªí right here waiting.

Here you go...

As you told me, Nakamura's wife appears in the last video!

really thanks...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:47 µoªí ³Ì«á¤@¦± + ¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó (¤­¤Q´P²E¤l) ¥X塲       ¤¤§ø¶®«Tºt°Û·|¨ì¦¹¶êº¡结§ô! ¦hÁÂÆ[½à

"¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" (¤­¤Q´P²E¤l) is very pretty!    (I didn't know that  "¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" is also a ¦W¬P!)  Thanks for the clip!

Here is a commercial by her:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-4-2008 16:28 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

push.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 17-4-2008 00:40 µoªí push.

push x 2

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-4-2008 16:26 µoªí   "¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" (¤­¤Q´P²E¤l) is very pretty!    (I didn't know that  "¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" is also a ¦W¬P!)  Thanks for the clip!   Here is a commercial by her:   ...

yes «Y§r,Ô³¦¿©¯ºÖ¤l "¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" is very pretty! ¨£¨ìÊ\¦a¦nShiawase!

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:47 µoªí ³Ì«á¤@¦± + ¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó (¤­¤Q´P²E¤l) ¥X塲       ¤¤§ø¶®«Tºt°Û·|¨ì¦¹¶êº¡结§ô! ¦hÁÂÆ[½à

Thank you ¤¤§øar_woo and tnd1964~

Ú»¦íD§¹µ²¬J¦r¹õ·|­ø·|­ø±Ë±o

©O­Óºt°Û·|Åͱo´X¦n§r,ÀH®ÉÀH¨è³£Ú»±o,³£­ø¤î,¥ò¥i¥H§¤«e®y¾¤Ú»!

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-4-2008 13:03 µoªí   yes «Y§r,Ô³¦¿©¯ºÖ¤l "¤¤§ø¤Ó¤Ó" is very pretty! ¨£¨ìÊ\¦a¦nShiawase!

Yes, they looked very shiawase together

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

Ar Woo,

Nakamura also majored in English language at uni.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 10-2-2009 14:20 µoªí Ar Woo, Nakamura also majored in English language at uni.

Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks Bruce! Here's his English song:

Haha ... that's very interesting! Not aware that he sang an the Eng. version of the song. Would be great fun if can find the lyric. Thanks a lot, Ar Woo.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 10-2-2009 16:47 µoªí Haha ... that's very interesting! Not aware that he sang an the Eng. version of the song. Would be great fun if can find the lyric. Thanks a lot, Ar Woo.

Ur welcome my friend. Here are the lyrics:

If somewhere and somehow

Spending your lifetime in this little town

Can't help wonderin' if you're still around

We found each other walking on the street

I fell in love with a passing dream

Well we parted here in this town

And in time, we forget

Memories fading now

Fading out of sight

CHORUS:

If somewhere and somehow

We came across each other now

Won't you smile and say "hello" before we go

When I was lonely, you were here by me

I needed someone, you were loving me

You are the reason I stlll love this town

You are the reason I got out

Though we learned to love and to hate

But in time we forget

Memories fading now

Fading out of sight

repeat CHORUS 4 times

Originally sung by the Splinters (Nakamura helped them with their career in Japan):

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-2-2009 23:05 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-2-2009 22:55 µoªí   Ur welcome my friend. Here are the lyrics:   If somewhere and somehow   Spending your lifetime in this little townCan't help wonderin' if you're still aroundWe found each ...

Ar Woo, Thanks for your generous sharing . Waill wait to hear you singing the sone one day!  Bruce

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-2-2009 23:03 µoªí Originally sung by the Splinters (Nakamura helped them with their career in Japan):    

En ... different taste ... I like the song sung both by Splinters and Nakamura. Thanks Ar Woo!

µo·s¸ÜÃD