µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-4-2008 00:38 µoªí   ³°Äò¦³¾¤ ...¤j®a±o¶~À°¤â±À¤U­Ó©«

surely will do, don't want to waste your effort...and u also post in youtube? let those real japanese fans can also see them ma.

¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 7-4-2008 00:45 µoªí surely will do, don't want to waste your effort...and u also post in youtube? let those real japanese fans can also see them ma.

thanks

thanks to your video, i've received a few messages/ inquiry on YouTube from both HK and Japan  I've invited the HK fan to visit oldcake.net, maybe we'll see him here soon   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-4-2008 00:49 µoªí   thanks   thanks to your video, i've received a few messages/ inquiry on YouTube from both HK and Japan  I've invited the HK fan to visit oldcake.net, maybe  ...

good, love to hear that.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-4-2008 00:26 µoªí   ¦Ü¾êè°ºq?¡IËݤp¾ê¤@©w­n¾¤Ú»°Õ~~   «Y©O?¦³ÉN''¦ÜµR§Q§rºq''and''¦Ü©¯ºÖºq''§r??.....­ü.....ÉNºâ°Õ......kaka       

Yeah, I want to listen to ¤¤§ø¶®«T's ''¦ÜµR§Q§rºq''and''¦Ü©¯ºÖºq'' ah ( ~ if there are such versions!)   ar_woo, are they available?

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-4-2008 00:38 µoªí   ³°Äò¦³¾¤ ...¤j®a±o¶~À°¤â±À¤U­Ó©«

no problem! Helping you ±À±À~©Ô©Ô~§è§è Lee ­Ó©«

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-4-2008 16:44 µoªí   no problem! Helping you ±À±À~©Ô©Ô~§è§è Lee ­Ó©«

thanks!

new song just uploaded (see page 1)... but it says "not available" when I clicked the YouTube link... do u see that too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:47 µoªí ¿Eしさは·R:    

Sorry for the late reply, i was away from my pc ~ I could see the video clip alright

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-4-2008 18:44 µoªí   Sorry for the late reply, i was away from my pc ~ I could see the video clip alright

thanks!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:46 µoªí 响25¦~«eªº¤µ¤é, ¤¤§ø¶®«T嚟¨ì­»´ä¶}ºt³õ·|, ¦n¿ò¾Ñ, ar_woo¿ù¹L咗!   ¦ô­ø¨ì25¦~«á, ¦³½t»{ÃѤFtnd1964¥S, ­É¥XÊ\嘅¬ÃÂÃVHS, 终©ó¥i¥H¨£ÃѨì©O­Ó²±·|! µ¥咗25¦~& ...

®t d ¨«Ä_ ! ¦hÁ ar_woo ¦P tnd1964 ¨â¦ì¤j­ô, §Ú¦ô­ø­Ì¥i¥HÚ»µf !!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 8-4-2008 14:26 µoªí   ®t d ¨«Ä_ ! ¦hÁ ar_woo ¦P tnd1964 ¨â¦ì¤j­ô, §Ú¦ô­ø­Ì¥i¥HÚ»µf !!!!

You are welcome bro °ª¥ß ! Enjoy!

¦³D¶O¸Ñ...

ËݬöQªº"¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|": ¦Ü¤µ¥u±o 69 ¦^ÂÐ/ 724 ¬d¬Ý

"K-buffet": 660 ¦^ÂÐ / 5689 ¬d¬Ý

"¦¨»y±µÀs" 4740¦^ÂÐ / 23211¬d¬Ý

Ãø¹D¤j®a¤¤·NÚ»¤H­¹buffet¦h©óÅ¥¤¤§ø¶®«T°Ûºq?  ±µÀs¯u«YËÝ¥O¤H¦p·ö¦p¾K? OMG... 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 20:57 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 20:53 µoªí ¦³D¶O¸Ñ...   ËݬöQªº"¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|": ¦Ü¤µ¥u±o 69 ¦^ÂÐ/ 724 ¬d¬Ý   "K-buffet": 660 ¦^ÂÐ / 5689 ¬d¬Ý   "¦¨»y±µÀs" 4740¦^ÂÐ / 23211¬d¬Ý   Ãø¹D¤j®a ...

good question and good answere.

So u see I have stopped to post any so call (I think )¬Ã¶Q pics here..quite ¤ß¦Ç¡K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 20:53 µoªí ¦³D¶O¸Ñ...   ËݬöQªº"¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|": ¦Ü¤µ¥u±o 69 ¦^ÂÐ/ 724 ¬d¬Ý   "K-buffet": 660 ¦^ÂÐ / 5689 ¬d¬Ý   "¦¨»y±µÀs" 4740¦^ÂÐ / 23211¬d¬Ý   Ãø¹D¤j®a ...

"¦¨»y±µÀs" ­Ó thread start ¥ª¦n­@¬[°Õ   (that's why so many replies & pages ah )

­ø¦nËݤ߫æ(¦P¤ß "up") °Õ, ar_woo woo! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 8-4-2008 21:11 µoªí   good question and good answere. So u see I have stopped to post any so call (I think )¬Ã¶Q pics here..quite ¤ß¦Ç¡K

I had that feeling many times before too when using this forum ~ whenever I started a new thread / new topic on this forum & there was no response from anyone, I felt very ¤ß¦Ç too

Don't worry my friends, ar_woo always appreciates all the efforts from both of you. Let's all get together sometime and I'll treat you all to a fancy dinner at a 5-star hotel, hahaha.

(then write a report on "5-star dinner" which will have 100000 ¦^ÂÐ / 1000000 ¬d¬Ý )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:23 µoªí   Don't worry my friends, ar_woo always appreciates all the efforts from both of you. Let's all get together sometime and I'll treat you all to a fancy dinner at a 5-star hotel, hahaha ...

Looking forward to read the "5-Star Dinner" thread (~ & of course looking forward to the "5-Star Dinner" first! ha ha!!     Thank you ar_woo, you are very "food ¨Ð" ! ha ha ha! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:30 µoªí      Looking forward to read the "5-Star Dinner" thread (~ & of course looking forward to the "5-Star Dinner" first! ha ha!!     Thank you ar_woo, you are v ...

hahaha, dinner is nothing compared to the precious items tnd1964 brought to me. And if you can sing 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤, dinner's on me, just let me know when you're in HK, haha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:45 µoªí   hahaha, dinner is nothing compared to the precious items tnd1964 brought to me. And if you can sing 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤, dinner's on me, just let me know when you' ...

¬y®Í¦½²K!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:50 µoªí     ¬y®Í¦½²K!

to make it more challenging, try to sing it without looking at lyrics, like me, haha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:53 µoªí   to make it more challenging, try to sing it without looking at lyrics, like me, haha

ËÝ°ªÃø¹D¬J³¥«Y°ª¤Har_woo¥ý°µ¨ì

µo·s¸ÜÃD