µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¡iÂà¶K¡jMari iijima ¶º®q¯u²z Do you remember love~?

§Ú¤µ¤é³£Ú»¨ì, ¥L¤£¥u¸ò¶º®q¯u²z·|­±, Á٬ݤFMACROSS CROSSOVER LIVE(§Ú³£¦n·QÚ» ), §Ú³£¦n·Q¶º®q¯u²z¥i¥H¦b­»´ä¶}±o¦¨ºt°Û·|, ¦ý»ù¿ú§Æ±æ¤ñ¤µ¦¸Fire Bomber¥­, ÁÙ¦³¥L¤]¦³¸òMay'n±µÄ², ¥i¯àMay'n³£¦³¾÷·|, §Úı±oMay'nªº¦Ó¥B½Tªñ´Á¸û¥X¦âªººq¤â.

¦b³o¸Ì¬Ý¨ì¶º®q¯u²z¹ï©ú¬ü°ÝÃD·Q³q¥ª«Y¤@¥ó¦n¨Æ, ¤Ó¦n¤F, ¥ý¨â¤T¦~, §Ú¦³­ÓªB¤Í¥h¤é¥»Å¥superrobotºt°Û·|, ¦³¦o°µ¹Å»«, §ÚªB¤Í±a¤Fmacross ©ú¬üªº°Û¤ù, §Æ±æ¦oñ¦Wñ©ú¬ü, ¦o³£ªÖñ, §ÚÅ¥ªB¤ÍÁ¿©M¬Ý¨ìªB¤ÍªºCD®É, ³£·Pı¨ì¦o³£¶}©l©ñ¶}¤F.

¶º®q¯u²z¦b¦Û¤vfacebookùؼg¤F¹ï¥Û¶Âª@¥h³uªº¾Ð©À.

Photobucket

I remember that day just like yesterday. You were watching me perform my songs while smiling softly at the audition in the studio. You were behind the glass window but I already knew in that moment, I was chosen by you to play Minmay. Thank you for the opportunity and love towards me. I've always loved you like a father although we only saw each other a couple of occasions after Macross. I'm thinking of you. Rest in peace and please protect me from heaven. Kisses. Photo - Noboru Ishiguro and Mari at Anime Expo 1999. That was the day I released and debut my very first English album "No Limit". He happened to be there and I was happy to be reunited with him.

¡@まるで¬Q¤éの¨Æのようにおぼえています¡Cあなたは¡B¨pがピアノを弾き»yるのを¡Bガラスの¦Vこうで¬Xらかな¯º顔と¦@に¨£つめていました¡Cあの®É¡B¨pはすでに¡Bあなたが¨pをミンメイ§Ðに¿ïんでくれたと·Pじていました¡C¯À´¸らしいきっかけと¨pへの·Rをありがとうございました¡Cプロジェクト²×¤F«áは¡Bほんの数¦^しかお会いする¾÷会がありませんでしたが¡B¨pはあなたの¨Æを¡Bもうひとりのお¤÷さんのように¼}いました¡Cあなたの¨Æを·Qっています¡Cどうか¦wらかに¡Cそして¨pの¨Æを¡B¤Ñ国から¨£¦uっていて¤Uさい¡Cこれは¡B¢°¢¸¢¸¢¸¦~のアニメエキスポでの写¯uです¡Cその¤é¨pは¡B¤d数¦Ê¤Hの観«Èの«eで¡Bªìの­^»yアルバム¡BNo Limitをデビューさせました¡Cその³õに¡B¥Û黒さんは©~¦Xわせて¤Uさりました¡C¯À¼Äな¦A会に¡B¨pは©¯せでした¡C

facebook macross30ªº³¡¥÷½Ķ

¨º¤@¨è¦p¦P¬Q¤é¡A§A±aµÛ·L¯º³z¹L¬Á¼þ¾®µøµÛ¼u«µ¿ûµ^ªº§Ú¡C¨º¤@¨è¡A§Ú¤w·P¨ü¨ì±Nµù©w³Q§A¿ï¬°Minmay¡C¥Ñ°J·PÁ§A±aµ¹§Úªº«´¾÷©M¹ï§ÚªºÃö·R¡C¡C¡C

µo·s¸ÜÃD