µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

³v­Ó®»

This is one of my favourite TVB tv series ah!!! Such a good show!!! ºt­û¦³: * §õ¥q´Ñ (She played 2 roles, the mum (name is: "Bark Full Yung") and the daughter (name is: "Arn Siu Siu") * ¥Û°í (called "Jong Ji Yun") * Chun Pui (is ¥Û°í's son, he is a psycho, his name is "Jong Ding Sin". In the show, he sometimes acted normal, but in the evening, he becomes crazy and will start capturing people... ha ha, funny! * ¾G¸Î¬Â (her name is: "Ha Lum Lum", in the show she's an actress (but is an "2 dar look") ) * ¾HºÑ¶³ * Har Yu (played as a detective) * Fung Sui Farn (he likes §õ¥q´Ñ in the show) * Lam Gar Wah * Yu Ming This TV series is a classic, I really love it !!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©O°AT ©ó 19-10-2006 11:27 µoªí ... «Y¤@¬q°Ê¸Ü~¦³¤@®y¦n°­«ÎFEELo¬J¤j¦v,(¯»µµ¦âbackground)¦æ¹p°{¹q,D½¿½»­¸¾¤­¸¥h,µM«á¦³­ÓíL«Í....
©O°AT, it's such a good description from you!! hee hee hee

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 10-8-2007 11:14 µoªí

Hey ¤ë¶ê¥ý¥Í, thanks for the clip!!

I think the idea of this TV series came from a novel called "And then there were none" (also previously published as Ten Little Indians)

As per Wikipedia...

"Plot introduction

Ten people, each with a deadly secret, find themselves trapped on an island where they become the subjects of a cruel game played by a figure styling himself Mr. U. N. Owen ("Unknown"). They are killed according to an old nursery rhyme, Ten Little Indians."

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-8-2007 21:41 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 10-8-2007 21:46 µoªí   I never thought about that.....I guess maybe.

I have read the book and watched the movie "And then there were none", I reckon ³v­Ó®» has that movie's ¼v¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 10-8-2007 22:05 µoªí   Ic ic.....but most plots on these stories are the same.....people got invited to a mansion.....trapped there....then one by one got killed off.....same same.....

yeah, true

µo·s¸ÜÃD