µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Which Movie Star or Singer past away upset you very much ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Soundboy ©ó 13-5-2011 02:36 µoªí Both Bruce Lee and Elvis were a little before my time.  However, I've grown to enjoy their works and respect their legacy.  I am in the US, so both are often mentioned by mainstream media. ...

Bruce Lee's screen test in Hollywood on Youtube may interest you (he was then in his 20s). Sadly, he's earned more respect from the Yankees than Hongees.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Soundboy ©ó 14-5-2011 03:51 µoªí I've seen some of his Hollywood screen tests.  To be totally honest, Bruce Lee wasn't that good of an actor, but he has a lot of charm and charisma.I've lived in the US for over 30 years a ...

Bruce Lee is not that much remembered of his acting skills but his philosophy in martial arts and JKD, of which he is the founder.

He went to Seatles as a student at the age of 18/19. In 6 or 7 years' time, he established his Kungfu school and made it to the Hollywood. What've you noticed about Bruce as a person from the interview footages on Youtube?

People in HK seem to have lost their identity. Conceptually people know HK is a part of China. Emotionally, people do not associate themseleves with the mainlanders and despise the communist regime. People without identity tend to lack self-worth and self-respect. This may partly explain why HK people tend to think Kwai Lo's things are always better, sadly!!! Hong Kong, though losing its competitiveness, is much better in many aspects than elsewhere in the world.

µo·s¸ÜÃD