48 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤C¤À§V¤O, ¤T¤À¹B®ð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 23:39 µoªí   You mean real thieves or people that you know who act like thieves?   I think about this issue often and talk to my friends too. Some actually hand over their entire salary to ...
Actually i should use the word "Steal", Steal not necessary means it is illeagl...anybody know you closely or arround you can be the person who steal something from you ...  Did your girl friend steal anything from you but never return it ? Does any brother wife hide some secret and never tell her husband ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 20-2-2008 00:18 µoªí   ·í¹J¤W¨ºªM¯ù, «}µ²±BÅo ... ¥¼¹J¤W³£µL¿ìªk   ¦³¤é·fvan¥JÅ¥¦¬­µ¾÷Á¿: ±N·P±¡Àx°_(¦P¥t¤@DJ°Û¤Ï½Õ)µ¥The One¥X²{......¦n¦üÀx¿úËÝ, ¦P®É¤S­n´£¿ô¦Û¤v«}¹J¤WThe One´N¥¢«{²z´¼¤ª¤ª

«Y§r, ¤@¤Á随缘, °µ¦n¦Û¤v¥ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 00:31 µoªí «Y§r, ¤@¤Á随缘, °µ¦n¦Û¤v¥ý
i don't believe the old men and the old ladies has same problems...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 20-2-2008 00:27 µoªí Actually i should use the word "Steal", Steal not necessary means it is illeagl...anybody know you closely or arround you can be the person who steal something from you ...  Did your girl f ...

Haha, my GF had another BF that I didn't know about (for some time). I guess the most she stole from me was my feelings. Frankly I didn't mind any monetary losses.... not that big a deal to me, but it's not a good feeling to have someone close betray you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 00:35 µoªí   Haha, my GF had another BF that I didn't know about (for some time). I guess the most she stole from me was my feelings. Frankly I didn't mind any monetary losses.... not that big a de ...
yes..it is a real hard feeling...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 00:35 µoªí   Haha, my GF had another BF that I didn't know about (for some time). I guess the most she stole from me was my feelings. Frankly I didn't mind any monetary losses.... not that big a de ...

ar_woo brother,

I agree with your view that you ought to find a girl who is your true cup of tea.

The worst scenario in a pair of lovers or couple is:

Both parties feuded with each other, such hard feelings between parties would severely hurt each other in their lives.

In fact, there is joy and sadness in a marriage.  One should learn to tolerate, concern and appreicate his/her spouse.  One should ever encourage (never discourage) his/her spouse in any situation.  As time goes by, one may feel the wonderful of his/her marriage.

Brother ar_woo, I hope to hearing you find your true cup of tea soon.  A sincere bless to you.

Besides that, I must make a apologise to ar_woo brother that I was busy in Lunar New Year and could not attend the oldcake dinner, I hope I can present at next gathering.  Thanks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 20-2-2008 12:08 µoªí   ar_woo brother,   I agree with your view that you ought to find a girl who is your true cup of tea.   The worst scenario in a pair of lovers or couple is:   Both ...

Thank you, bro George!

Actually many people couldn't make it to the gathering last time, no problem, I'll organize another one soon, maybe end of Feb or early Mar. Pls join us if u have time.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 13:47 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:01 µoªí   ¤Ö¤Ö°Õ...±o­Ó±º¦r   ´X®É¾ã­Ó°ÆÁ`²Î§Ú°µ啫
Can you take any bullet ?    like Taiwan Felame super Vice president...

48 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD