µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤C¤À§V¤O, ¤T¤À¹B®ð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:37 µoªí   §Úçܤp¾ê¿ù¹Lªº¤@©w¤ñar_woo¤Ö!   ¨ä¹êar_woo³£µLÉA©ê«è, ¦Ü¤ÖÉNÉA¤Ó¤j·Ð´o, °µ¤H­n±¤ºÖ 

³£­p­ø¨ì¬J¤SÂIª¾©O......

¨Î¦b§A¹J¨ì§Ú¡@¤£·R­p¸ûªº§Ú¡@ºâ§AÃa¤H¦³¦n©R

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-2-2008 20:38 µoªí   999¥SËÝ°Ý because if ar_woo last name is ®} & is a °ÆÁ`²Î, then he will be called ®} °ÆÁ`²Î  

ǢǢ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-2-2008 20:38 µoªí   999¥SËÝ°Ý because if ar_woo last name is ®} & is a °ÆÁ`²Î, then he will be called ®} °ÆÁ`²Î  

shiawase¦ncelia! ¤p¾ê³£çÜ­ø¨ì...

­n¨«¶}¤@°}, ÂàÀY¨£°Õ¦U¦ì.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:42 µoªí   Oh, ic ic  My brain is so slow, I cannot become vice president   I withdraw my application, Your Excellency 999

«¢«¢!»°¤Ö©Q,«}»{¯u.........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 20:28 µoªí   ¦ýÁ`¬O«×¹L¹À......¦n¦ü '¯ùÞsªü¥|' ¬J ³Á¹D»R*¤f§k¦P¤@¨Ç¦~»´ªº¤pªB¤Í»¡: ÁöµM§Ú¤ñ§A­Ì¦~ªø, ¦ý§Ú¦nsure§Ú¦³¤@¼Ë³¥¤@©w³Ó¹L§A哋, §Úª¾§Ú¬J¥Í©R¨ì¦¹¬°¤î(´Nºâ¨ì¦¹¬°¤î )¤w¬¡¤F¤Ê¦h¦~, §AÙ ...

ar_woo¥S¤Î¤p¾ê,¯uªºµê´ç¤F¶Ü?ÁÙ¬O¦³'¤µ¬O¬Q«D'ªºfeel?..........²¦¹Ò¥Í©Rªº¹Lµ{´N¬O经Å窺²Ö¿n!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 21:32 µoªí   ³£­p­ø¨ì¬J¤SÂIª¾©O......    

¦]¬°(§Ú¦ô)§@¬°¤k嘅, §Y¨Ï¦Û¤v­ø¥h­n¨D/°l¹EDÉA, ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W

¦Ó¨k嘅, ¤@­ø¿n·¥´Nセ³£­ø·|¦³

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:58 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 21:33 µoªí   shiawase¦ncelia! ¤p¾ê³£çÜ­ø¨ì...   ­n¨«¶}¤@°}, ÂàÀY¨£°Õ¦U¦ì.

c u soon

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:20 µoªí   I'm not married yet, and scared to hear these... so would you recommend staying single forever?
yes..for your own good....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:37 µoªí   §Úçܤp¾ê¿ù¹Lªº¤@©w¤ñar_woo¤Ö!   ¨ä¹êar_woo³£µLÉA©ê«è, ¦Ü¤ÖÉNÉA¤Ó¤j·Ð´o, °µ¤H­n±¤ºÖ 
§ó¦nªº¦b«á­±...¡B¯¬¤j®a¦b90·³§óhappy..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 21:47 µoªí   ar_woo¥S¤Î¤p¾ê,¯uªºµê´ç¤F¶Ü?ÁÙ¬O¦³'¤µ¬O¬Q«D'ªºfeel?..........²¦¹Ò¥Í©Rªº¹Lµ{´N¬O经Å窺²Ö¿n!
what is µê´ç ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:50 µoªí   ¦]¬°(§Ú¦ô)§@¬°¤k嘅, §Y¨Ï¦Û¤v­ø¥h­n¨D/°l¹EDÉA, or ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W   ¦Ó¨k嘅, ¤@­ø¿n·¥´Nセ³£­ø·|¦³
that why most beautiful girls wants to enter ®T¼Ö°é  or miss HK, ³Ñ¤Uªº¥u¥i¾a¦Û¤w

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:50 µoªí   ¦]¬°(§Ú¦ô)§@¬°¤k嘅, §Y¨Ï¦Û¤v­ø¥h­n¨D/°l¹EDÉA, ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W   ¦Ó¨k嘅, ¤@­ø¿n·¥´Nセ³£­ø·|¦³

¨Ì®a¨k¤k¥­µ¥, ¦³®É¤k°l¨k³£¦³¦Pµ¥«Ý¹J: ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°§A/©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-2-2008 01:22 µoªí     ¨Ì®a¨k¤k¥­µ¥, ¦³®É¤k°l¨k³£¦³¦Pµ¥«Ý¹J: ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°§A/©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W          
actually nothing wrong wieither single or get married.. but it is true you have to think about it seriously if you are over 35 for F or 45 for m.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 19-2-2008 01:57 µoªí actually nothing wrong wieither single or get married.. but it is true you have to think about it seriously if you are over 35 for F or 45 for m.    

Brother Ten,

I am also married but I am not yet have any kid.  I share your feelings. As a married person and a responsible man who should  need to take care his wife, concern and love her.  Sometimes you may feel frustrated, especailly both persons are coming from different family and have different lives in growing up, the couple may have different characters but true love between couple could really resolve the much problems.  I confess that the big problem is:  how a wife/husband to maintain a good relationship with husband's/wife's family members, especially, if these members are living together with the couple.

I also share your view that "LUCKY" is really important in life.  However, one must looks postive and tries his best to well-equipped himself in this competitive world.  ´N¹³¸¾º~«á¥D¼BÁI, who had been granted the luck from the heaven to be an emperor but he had not worked hard to be a good emperor and so caused the end of ¸¾º~.

Though life is suffering as mentioned in Budda, and people always feels frustrated in his life. I still verily believe that people must work hard and wait for the 30% lucky to come.  Unluckiy, I am a lazy guy, I only talk to work hard but is lazy to fulfil to work hard. 

Finally, I encourge ar_woo brother to work hard to find his true love and get marriage.    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 19-2-2008 09:57 µoªí   Brother Ten,   I am also married but I am not yet have any kid.  I share your feelings. As a married person and a responsible man who should  need to take care hi ...

Bro. George, thanks for sharing. Did you ever hear the like of fishing?

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=5241&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-2-2008 01:22 µoªí     ¨Ì®a¨k¤k¥­µ¥, ¦³®É¤k°l¨k³£¦³¦Pµ¥«Ý¹J: ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°§A/©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W          

³£¦³¹J¹L, ¦ý¥i±¤¥þ³¡³£­ø«Yar_wooªM¯ù

¨ä¹ê©l终ı±o, ¤@­Ó¤H³Ìºò­n¥ýÅUÕi¦Û¤v嘅¨Æ·~¦P°]¬F, ²Ä®É¦Ñ咗, ³Ì¦h«}½Ð°÷¨â­Ó¨p®aÅ@¤h·ÓÅU§A, ­ø¦n¤Û·Q¦³­Ó§¹¬ü¦ñ«Q嚟·ÓÅU§A¤@¤Á, ©Ò¿×³h½â¤Ò©d¦Ê¨Æ«s. ©Ò¥H©^ÄU¨Ì®aD youngcakes ­ø¦n¤Ó¨I°g©ç©ì, ¯î¼o¨ä¥L, ¦P®ID¤k¥JÀ³该·d²M·¡¨k嘅­I´º¦P¹ê¤O/¼ç¤O, ­ø¦n¤ñ¤H§c! ¨£¹L¦n¦h©OD case, ©ç©ì©ç±o¦n¨¯­W, ­Ó¨k¥J¤£°±¦º¥R, ¤S­øªÖ°È¹ê¥h¼W­È¦Û¤v, ³Ì«á¦¨¤ê¦]¬°ª÷¿ú°ÝÃDÜÌ¥æ, "®öº©"±o¦p¦¹«j±j, ¤£¦p­ø¦n®`¤H®`¤v.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 13:52 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 19-2-2008 09:57 µoªí   Brother Ten,   I am also married but I am not yet have any kid.  I share your feelings. As a married person and a responsible man who should  need to take care hi ...

Thanks bro George, I am trying but I won't expect too much. After all, none of my married friends tell me that they're happy becoz of the marriage. Too many strings attached.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 11:26 µoªí   ³£¦³¹J¹L, ¦ý¥i±¤¥þ³¡³£­ø«Yar_wooªM¯ù   ¨ä¹ê©l终ı±o, ¤@­Ó¤H³Ìºò­n¥ýÅUÕi¦Û¤v嘅¨Æ·~¦P°]¬F, ²Ä®É¦Ñ咗, ³Ì¦h«}½Ð°÷¨â­Ó¨p®aÅ@¤h·ÓÅU§A, ­ø¦n¤Û·Q¦³­Ó§¹¬ü¦ñ«Q嚟·Ó ...
Anythin can have an accident, even you have a lot of kids and good spouse that doesn't mean they will be there when you need them.

1 right thing + another right thing no equal to 2 right thing, sometime it will equal to 1 big bad thing. When you have some money and think it will secure the rest of your life ??   not necessary. There are a lot of thievies out there..you know what I mean...including some professional ...they will do anything to get your money. just like in China there are many fake things..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 19-2-2008 23:29 µoªí Anythin can have an accident, even you have a lot of kids and good spouse that doesn't mean they will be there when you need them. 1 right thing + another right thing no equal to 2 right thing, s ...

You mean real thieves or people that you know who act like thieves?

I think about this issue often and talk to my friends too. Some actually hand over their entire salary to the wife. Some do not let their wives know exactly how much they make, even after marriage. Sometimes I think it may be a good idea to get a wife who is equally wealthy as you are. ANyway, I don't think we need to treat wives as potential thieves (if that's what you meant), unless you get some really materialistic young girl from Shanghai, say. I know an uncle who lost his lifetime savings to his wife, who went to USA from CHina, then totally disappeared.

Oh, now I get another interpretation, maybe by "thieves" you mean the fake investment products that the US subprime issue has created  Yes they're trying to drag the whole world into this

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 23:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 11:26 µoªí   ³£¦³¹J¹L, ¦ý¥i±¤¥þ³¡³£­ø«Yar_wooªM¯ù   ¨ä¹ê©l终ı±o, ¤@­Ó¤H³Ìºò­n¥ýÅUÕi¦Û¤v嘅¨Æ·~¦P°]¬F, ²Ä®É¦Ñ咗, ³Ì¦h«}½Ð°÷¨â­Ó¨p®aÅ@¤h·ÓÅU§A, ­ø¦n¤Û·Q¦³­Ó§¹¬ü¦ñ«Q嚟·Ó ...

·í¹J¤W¨ºªM¯ù, «}µ²±BÅo ... ¥¼¹J¤W³£µL¿ìªk

¦³¤é·fvan¥JÅ¥¦¬­µ¾÷Á¿: ±N·P±¡Àx°_(¦P¥t¤@DJ°Û¤Ï½Õ)µ¥The One¥X²{......¦n¦üÀx¿úËÝ, ¦P®É¤S­n´£¿ô¦Û¤v«}¹J¤WThe One´N¥¢«{²z´¼¤ª¤ª

µo·s¸ÜÃD