µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³µLOLDCAKES¾Ç¹L¥\¤Ò?

¦³µLOLDCAKES¾Ç¹L¥\¤Ò?

¥u¬O·Q½Õ¬dOldcake Brothers or Sisters¤¤¬O§_¦³ž·ªêÂÃÀsªºªZ³N/¥\¤Ò°ª¤H.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 16-2-2008 12:54 µoªí Yes...long time ago ¦X®ð¹D-ª÷®¶¤K

Is it Korean Style?

It should be different from Janpanese Aikido?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 17-2-2008 20:59 µoªí ¦~»´®É¾Ç­Ó¤Ö¶qªZ³N, ¦]¬°«Ü³ßÅw§õ¤pÀs. ¦~¬ö¤j¤F, ¤w§Ñ°O±o¤K¤K¤E¤E, «o¥Í¤F­Ó¤p¤p¨{ßv¥X¨Ó. §Ú¾Ö¥Îªº¬O¤@Âùµ½¨}ªº®±, ±q¥¼¥´¹L¤H...    

Ä_­ô,

½Ð°Ý¾Ç¹LDª«?

¶`®±,¤ÖªL,¤Ó·¥?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 18:03 µoªí ¤¤¾Ç´»°²ªG®É¾Ç¹L¤ÖªL®±¡A¦ý«á§À³s¥»®v³Å­ÚªG¥÷Á¿¸q¡A¥Î$5½æ¥ª­Ú¦P¾Ç §Ú³£©_©Ç·|¦³¤H¶R¡A§Æ±æ­Ó¦ì¦P¾ÇÁÙ°·¦b¡AµL½m¨ì¡u¨«¤õ¤JÅ]¡vla~

kitsir ¬O§_¾Ç¤ÖªL¥|¤j©_¥\ªºª÷ÄÁ¸n, ¬Oªº¸Ü, ¤U¦¸¦³¾÷·|¥X®uoldcake dinner´N­n¸Õ¸Õ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-2-2008 22:32 µoªí §Ú²Ó­Ó®É¦n¿³¤@oªº¥\¤Ò®Ñ...¨ä¤¤¤@¥»ªêÅbÂù§Î®±o¬J®±ÃÐ...o¦Vµó¶Ro¥ª¥»µf«Î¥ø¦Û¾Ç... «á¨Ó°Oo§^¨ìo¥Ì¦h©Û¦¡©ñ±ó¤F...

°_¤H¤j­ô,

It is extremely difficult to learn kung fu from a book without a coach to teach you.  You may not able to get the proper posture and could not learn how to use your power in punch, lower palm or edge of palm and kick to beat your opponent.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ George ©ó 19-2-2008 09:59 ½s¿è ]

¯u¹êªº·i°«,©¹©¹¦b¹q¥ú¤õ¥Û¶¡·|¤À¥X³Ó­t.

±`¨¥¹D: ®±µL¤TÅT,¤T©Û©w¿éĹ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 23-2-2008 23:34 µoªí ¦³¾Ç¹L®õ®±~

©_«L¥S,

°íúï, Thai Boxing, d§C±½»L¦n«l,d elbow attacks ¦n«ë,

©_«L¥S¥i¥H¤@¼Ä¤Q,­·¹p¹q¾î±½¸sÅ].

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 24-2-2008 22:56 µoªí §Úı±oo§^¦ü¤ñªZ...¦ü®±ÀY¥æ¦hoªº...

Disappointed.

I have watched this fight from youtube recently. Both masters were famous persons in Wushui or Kungfu field.  It seemed that both masters did not have alert for defending hands and could not show their learnt kungfu.  Ng did not showed the characteristics of Tai Chi Kung Fu and Luk has rarely showed his Crane Form Punch.  It's so disappointed. Just like a street fighting as mentioned by brother Ultraman. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 13:32 µoªí ËÝ­øª¾george¥S·|­ø·|­Aªð¤@®M®±¤ñ§Ú¦aÚ»©O???   ´Á«Ý§Aºë±m¬Jºt¥X...

Pizza Brother,

I am an oldcake and do not have enough power to play KungFu Show but you are youngcake and I am looking forward to seeing your Kung Fu Play

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 25-2-2008 14:30 µoªí Why don't you guys play together demostrate the difference between young Kung Fu and old Kung Fu ?

Brother Ten,

Please define "Young"  and "Old" Kung Fu.

µo·s¸ÜÃD