µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

½Ð°²¼Æ¤Ñ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 12-2-2008 21:22 µoªí ¾Â¥D¤j¤H... ¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ¥S§Ì... §Ú©O´X¤é³£­nÀ³¥I¤½¥q´X³¥... ¤Q´X¤é³£¦³¥i¯à¤W­ø¨ì¾¤§r... ©Ò¥H¥ý¦V©O«×¦P¦U¦ìÁ¿Án­ø¦n·N«ä...   ¤j®a­ø¨Ï±¾¦í§Ú¬[³â...

Pizza brother,

Toby has not made any approval to your application for leave.

You should resume your duty at oldcake.net at once, otherwise you might be punished

We all hope to see you soon.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 16-2-2008 01:52 µoªí Then what kind of punishment he is going to face ?  Clean the lady's room ? 

I suggest the punishment be:

Pizza brother to clean up all the female family members' clothing by hand.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:41 µoªí §Þ³N¤ä´©... °ò¥»¤W¥i¯à¤ß²z»²¾É·|¦nD... ¸Ü«{¤H¦a«Y²Ä¤@¦¸¹À...

For psychological consolation, you ought to ask Bro. Ten, I think Bro Ten's job is Wedding Technical Support.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:18 µoªí ªð¾¤Åo... ¤j®a¦n§r... ¨ä¹ê©O´X¤é³£­n³B²z¤@¤U±B§¬J¨Æ©y... ¸Ü«{§Ú´N§Ö­n¶ù°Õ¹À...

Nearly Forget.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Hope you have a happy wedding.

You will no more naive and silly and will grow up in near future.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-3-2008 18:21 µoªí ¶â¶â... ¤j§â®É¶¡... ºCºC¾¤°Õ...   ¦hÁÂtip¥S...

Pizza bro,

¦n­@µL¤Woldcake.net

Congratulation.  Do you enjoy your new life? 

¯¬±z­Ì¤T¦~©ê¨â,¿Dªù¤H¤f°ÝÃD°÷±z­Ì¤F .

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-3-2008 02:41 µoªí   true... younger generation kids are getting worse & worse these days... it's like a risky investment or maybe gamble to raise kids...

Bro Ar_woo,

Long Time No See.

Don't threaten Bro Pizza.  Every person has his own fate.  Bro Pizza might raise a good kid who might treat him extremely well if he were old.

Besides, I believe that you will successfully find your partner of life.  Your own fate will have the wonderful love miracle arrangement to you.  Good luck.

George 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 30-3-2008 22:36 µoªí I think the first improtant thing for us to do is saving more money for self no matter what happen in the future...

Concur with your opinion.

µo·s¸ÜÃD