µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

©f©f¤j®Í

Does anyone remember the names of the actors/actresses in "©f©f¤j®Í", as I want to search through the internet to see if there is any picture of the TV series, as I want to bring back memories of the series!! ...or does anyone know where we can listen to the theme song or watch the opening song??? Any more information on this series would be great!! Thanks! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-2-2007 22:57 ½s¿è ]

You guys really have good memories ah!! Still remember all those lyrics!! Well done!!

I think I have found some information about this TV show "©f©f¤j®Í" on the internet, could someone please verify whether the girl in the pictures below was the ©f©f from the show? (...as I was too small when the show was on TV, so I could not remember her face clearly, but I think that's her)...

The name of this girl is: ©`¨}´I¤h¤l, Nara Fujiko I copied the above pictures from: http://miwako-f.hp.infoseek.co.jp/actress/fujiko-nara.htm

If I was right, the Japanese name of the show is called "¬ü¤Hはいかが"

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-3-2007 21:06 ½s¿è ]

I also found the paragraph below (in Japanese) on that same website where I found the photos, although the paragraph is in Japanese (I can't read Japanese other than my username, ha ha), I think from the Chinese º~¦r, it is indeed about the "©f©f¤j®Í" show, as it talks about ¥|¥S & their names: ¤Q¤å¦rªF,¦è,«n,¥_.

"TBS¡u¬ü¤Hはいかが¡H¡v¡ã72¦~

¡K¤Q¤å¦r¤Y¡eまろい¡f¡]17歳¡C¡eジュンシン¡f学¶é°ª®Õの2¦~¥Í¡C
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¥|¤Hの¥Sを«ùつ¨kっぽい©f¡C実は¥~国¯è¸ô²îªøの¤÷¿Ëの¦P¹±・°ª¤d穂の®Q¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡°¥Xºt¡þ¦x§À聡¡K¤Q¤å¦rªF¡eはじめ¡f¡]¤Q¤å¦r®aのªø¨kで³q称¡§トンにい¡¨¡C³y²î会ªÀに¶Ô°È¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@®L¤i¤¶¡K¤Q¤å¦r¦è¡eきよし¡f
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡]¦¸¨kの¡§ザイにい¡¨¡C¤j学を¤¤°h¡Bインテリア会ªÀを経営¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@内¥Ð³ß­¦¡K¤Q¤å¦r«n¡eたかし¡f¡]¤T¨kの¡§ナンにい¡¨¡C¤j学¥Í¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¦è¤tÃU¤§¥à¡K¤Q¤å¦r¥_¡eおさむ¡f¡]¥|¨kの¡§ホクにい¡¨¡C°ª®Õ3¦~¥Í¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¦W¥j«Î³¹¡K¤Q¤å¦r¥S©fたちの«á¨£¤Hで¤÷¿Ëの¤Í¤Hの¯«¥D
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¤pªQ¤è¥¿¡K¥~国¯è¸ôの²îªøで¥S©fたちの¤÷¿Ë
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¤pªL³Â¬ü¡K¥Õ¤t¡e・ユリ¡f¡]ヒロインと¦Pじ°ª®Õの¥Í®{¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¦À¥Ð¨q¤@¡K¡eナルシマ・ジロウ¡f¡]¦Pサイクリング³¡の³¡ªø¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¬Û°¨ふさ¤l¡K¡eタカギ・ヒトミ¡f¡]¦Pサイクリング³¡­û¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@沢¤«§µ¤l¡K®ÉªK¡e・ヨシコ¡f¡]ªFがふられてしまう恋¤H¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@°ª¨£エミリー¡K­Ü¾ô¡e・シズコ¡f¡]«nの恋¤H¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¤s¤fいづみ¡K¤j¤ì¡e・ミツコ¡f¡H¡]¦èの恋¤Hでウェイトレス¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¯«¤sÁc¡K°ª¤d穂¡]¤Yの実の¤÷¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@´Ë¤t«H¡K¾ô¥Ð¡H¡]ªFの会ªÀの³¡ªø¡^
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ªLゆたか¡Kその³¡ªøの®§¤l
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¬õ²z¤l¡B¤p³¥恵¤l¡B¥L
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡¹­Ó¤Hªºな½ì¨ýで¡Bµn³õ¤Hª«をご²Ð¤¶¡]¯º¡^¡Cそもそも¡Bどう¨£ても¬ü¤Hである©`¨}´I¤h¤lさん
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@を¡B¨kっぽくて¡B¤£¬ü¤Hだとする³]©wにµL²zがあるのですけれどね¡]¯º¡^¡Cカワイコちゃん§Ð
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@の¤pªL³Â¬üさんのほうが¡Bブ¡Kだった¡H¡H¡H¡]¯º¡^¡C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 25-3-2007 21:57 µoªí wow...shiawase...¸U·³!!! §A¦n¼F®`...«YÊ\°Õ...µw·Ó¦P¨à®É¦L¶H¦³d­ø¦P...ºò«YÀ¸¤J­±ºëÆF¦n¦h­¿°Õ...­ì¨Ó­ø«YÀY¤y...«Y±øtie!!! ¼M1972...ªü¤j¨Ð¦x§ÀÁo³£¨£¹LÊ\«Y¨ä¥L¼@¥X²{...shiawase§A¦n¼F®`...

Ha Ha, §A¹L¼ú°Õ

Thank you for verifying that the info I got was correct!

Yes, you are right, I think ¦x§ÀÁo has starred in many other shows...also 2¨Ð ®L¤i¤¶ looks very familiar too! I think he might have starred in some "¶W¤H" shows before.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-2-2007 13:48 µoªí wow... 1978...ª¾­øª¾¦³µL­«¼½¹L©O...©f©f°ª¤j¨­«¬...°O¾Ð¤¤²´¤j¤j¦³d¦ü±çµúµX(¦³µL­ø¦P·N§r, ¥i¯à²{¦bڻ½­ø¦ü°Õ)...²Ï¨â±øÄ|¤l­«¥[¶ôÀY¤y...

Hey inabottle, do you think that ©f©f still looks like ±çµúµX after looking at the photos now?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-2-2007 13:48 µoªí wow... 1978...ª¾­øª¾¦³µL­«¼½¹L©O...©f©f°ª¤j¨­«¬...°O¾Ð¤¤²´¤j¤j¦³d¦ü±çµúµX(¦³µL­ø¦P·N§r, ¥i¯à²{¦bڻ½­ø¦ü°Õ)...²Ï¨â±øÄ|¤l­«¥[¶ôÀY¤y...

Ê\­ø«Y¦n¦ü±çµúµXwor .... ËݧAD°O¾Ð«}³Â³Â¦a ja wor  ....hee hee

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ WK1959 ©ó 27-3-2007 01:43 µoªí .wysiwyg { font-family: Tahoma, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; border-top-color: #dddddd; border-left-color: #dddddd; b ...

Wah!!! Thank you so much WK1959 for posting the song here!!!!! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 29-3-2007 16:20 µoªí ¨ÎÃÀ¹qµø²ºÙ¨Îµø(1975¦~9¤ë7¤é¶}¥x~1978¦~8¤ë22¤é­Ë³¬)   1972¦b¤é¥»¼½©ñ, 1978¦~¦b¨Îµø¼½...

...so the ©f©f¤j®Í tv series was shown on ¨Îµø in the year that it "jup lup"!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-2-2008 17:28 µoªí ¬ü¤Hはいかが? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM-UCdZTB6k

¼M!   Thanks inabottle! You are very celia, Ëݳ£Ý¯­Ë

Yes, it's called ¬ü¤Hはいかが in Japan (please refer to my post#21 of this thread), there is a comic book on the story too

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-2-2008 21:27 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

µo·s¸ÜÃD