66 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Úªº"ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"¦^¾Ð (Video)

§Úªº"ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"¦^¾Ð (Video)

³o­ÓVideo Clip ¦¬¶°¤F§Ú¦bºô¤W­±Ý¯­Ë"ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"ªº¬Û¤ù, ÁÙ¦³¦oªº¤½¥J©M²£«~, §Æ±æ§A o¦a ³ßÅw

("ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS" Theme Song by Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-11-2007 23:46 µoªí ³o­ÓVideo Clip ¦¬¶°¤F§Ú¦bºô¤W­±Ý¯­Ë"ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"ªº¬Û¤ù, ÁÙ¦³¦oªº¤½¥J©M²£«~, §Æ±æ§A o¦a ³ßÅw!    ("ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS" Theme Song by Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l)        

ÁöµM©OD«Y¤k¥J³¥¡A¦ý«Y­ººq§Ú³£¦nÄÁ·N¡A¥ò¦³ËݦhÃh³¥²K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 17-11-2007 02:04 µoªí   ÁöµM©OD«Y¤k¥J³¥¡A¦ý«Y­ººq§Ú³£¦nÄÁ·N¡A¥ò¦³ËݦhÃh³¥²K  

¦hÁ½ୱ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-11-2007 23:46 µoªí ³o­ÓVideo Clip ¦¬¶°¤F§Ú¦bºô¤W­±Ý¯­Ë"ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"ªº¬Û¤ù, ÁÙ¦³¦oªº¤½¥J©M²£«~, §Æ±æ§A o¦a ³ßÅw!    ("ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS" Theme Song by Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l)        

¤Ó¦no©Ô...¤Ó¦no©Ô ¯u«Y·P¨ü¨ì§A¹ï§A sweet sweet ¦^¾Ðo¬J±¡Ãh......!!

¾Ç mythz brother ¸ÜÁöµMo¥§oªº«Y¤k¥Jo³¥...¦ý§Ú·P¨ü¨ì¶}¤ß,³ß®®...¥[¤W§Ú¤SÁé·N ' Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l ' o¬JºqÁn....¤Jo¦è¤ß!!

¥|­Ó ' ¥{ '°e¤ñ Kawaii Shiawase  ¥{   ¥{   ¥{   ¥{ !!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 17-11-2007 22:05 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:

Shiawase±z­Ó·sÀY¹³¦nè°§r~~~

¦ý­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ§ÚÚ»­ø¨ì±z©O­ÓVideo©O.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-11-2007 13:36 µoªí   Shiawase±z­Ó·sÀY¹³¦nè°§r~~~   ¦ý­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ§ÚÚ»­ø¨ì±z©O­ÓVideo©O.......

shiawase©n°µ±o¦n¦³¤ß¾÷§r.

celia©n, §A¬Ý¤£¨ì???  ³o¬Oflv®æ¦¡ÀÉ®×, §Y¬Oyoutubeªºfile, À³¸Ó­ø·|¬Ý¤£¨ì.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 18-11-2007 09:24 µoªí     shiawase©n°µ±o¦n¦³¤ß¾÷§r.   celia©n, §A¬Ý¤£¨ì???  ³o¬Oflv®æ¦¡ÀÉ®×, §Y¬Oyoutubeªºfile, À³¸Ó­ø·|¬Ý¤£¨ì.

«Y§r...­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ....³s¤§«eªG¨â­ÓVideo³£Ú»­ø¨ì...

¦ýyoutubeªGD¤SÚ»¨ìØ{......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-11-2007 11:45 µoªí   «Y§r...­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ....³s¤§«eªG¨â­ÓVideo³£Ú»­ø¨ì...   ¦ýyoutubeªGD¤SÚ»¨ìØ{......

Good morning! Glad to see a polite and nice human talking

You missed out on a lot of heated-up debate last night

But don't worry, more is coming as soon as the Martian returns

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-11-2007 11:49 µoªí   Good morning! Glad to see a polite and nice human talking   You missed out on a lot of heated-up debate last night   But don't worry, more is coming as soon as the M ...

ar_woo±z³£«Y¤@­Ópolite and nice person

¬Û«H±z·|¦n¦³²z´¼ËÝ¥h¸Ñ¨M°ÝÃDªº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-11-2007 12:20 µoªí   ar_woo±z³£«Y¤@­Ópolite and nice person   ¬Û«H±z·|¦n¦³²z´¼ËÝ¥h¸Ñ¨M°ÝÃDªº

thanks, §Ú·|¦n¦³²z´¼ËÝ¥hÁýÊ\­¹.... ­¹.... Vitamin C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-11-2007 12:24 µoªí   thanks, §Ú·|¦n¦³²z´¼ËÝ¥hÁýÊ\­¹.... ­¹.... Vitamin C

§Æ±æ¯u«Y¦³¥Î°Õ~~­ø¬~¤j®a³£Ëݨ¯­W

¤Þ¥Î:

Yeah~~§Ú²×©ó³£Ú»¨ìla,­n¦hÁÂmythz~  

¥ò­n¦hÁÂShiawase~~Ú»¨ì±z¬JVideo¯u«Y¦n¶}¤ß§r~~¦nè°

­ººq¤S»´§Ö¤S¦nÅ¥~~ÉN¤¶²Ð¿ù§r~~Thank you~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 17-11-2007 10:18 µoªí      ¤Ó¦no©Ô...¤Ó¦no©Ô ¯u«Y·P¨ü¨ì§A¹ï§A sweet sweet ¦^¾Ðo¬J±¡Ãh......!!

¾Ç mythz brother ¸ÜÁöµMo¥§oªº«Y¤k¥Jo³¥...¦ý§Ú·P¨ü¨ì¶}¤ß,³ß®®...¥[¤W§Ú¤SÁé·N ' Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l ' o¬JºqÁn....¤Jo¦è¤ß!!

¥|­Ó ' ¥{ '°e¤ñ Kawaii Shiawase  ¥{   ¥{   ¥{   ¥{ !!

Thank you ¶W¤H¥S§Ì¥Î¶W¤Hªº¤ß¥h·P¨üLee­Óclip

Wah, another ¥|­Ó '¥{', thank you §r!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-11-2007 13:36 µoªí   Shiawase±z­Ó·sÀY¹³¦nè°§r~~~   ¦ý­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ§ÚÚ»­ø¨ì±z©O­ÓVideo©O.......

§Ú­Ó·sÀY¹³¦nè°?    Thank you ®Í, ¨Ç¨Ç§A  

Since I have just created the "ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS"¦^¾Ð Video, I thought I would change my ÀY¹³ to ªá¥P¤l too, haha

Your latest post said that you could now watch the clip, ¦n³¥!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-11-2007 21:12 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 18-11-2007 09:24 µoªí     shiawase©n°µ±o¦n¦³¤ß¾÷§r ...

Thank you adamying ying for watching it

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-11-2007 13:05 µoªí   Yeah~~§Ú²×©ó³£Ú»¨ìla,­n¦hÁÂmythz~     ¥ò­n¦hÁÂShiawase~~Ú»¨ì±z¬JVideo¯u«Y¦n¶}¤ß§r~~¦nè°   ­ººq¤S»´§Ö¤S¦nÅ¥~~ÉN¤¶²Ð¿ù§r~~Thank you~~~

It's great that you can watch it now Celia  (wah, so it's mythz who solved the mystery again!   Thank you mythz )

µR§Q§r,¨Ç¨Ç¨Ç¨Ç§Aªº¨Ç¨Ç

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-11-2007 21:16 µoªí   It's great that you can watch it now Celia  (wah, so it's mythz who solved the mystery again!   Thank you mythz ) µR§Q§r,¨Ç¨Ç¨Ç¨Ç§Aªº¨Ç¨Ç  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-11-2007 13:05 µoªí   Yeah~~§Ú²×©ó³£Ú»¨ìla,­n¦hÁÂmythz~     ¥ò­n¦hÁÂShiawase~~Ú»¨ì±z¬JVideo¯u«Y¦n¶}¤ß§r~~¦nè°   ­ººq¤S»´§Ö¤S¦nÅ¥~~ÉN¤¶²Ð¿ù§r~~Thank you~~~

my pleasure

ªá¥P¤l¨Ó¤F¡A®ü­}¤£¨£¤F..............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 18-11-2007 22:11 µoªí   my pleasure   ªá¥P¤l¨Ó¤F¡A®ü­}¤£¨£¤F..............

«Y§r, kawaii ®ü­} has gone back to Switzerland to visit her ·Ý·Ý , so pretty ªá¥P¤l has come to take up her place as my ÀY¹³   

§Ú ¶Ã UP "25" !  (~ haha, Lee ¥y "¶Ã UP 25" «Y copy Celia o¬J )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-11-2007 20:21 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-11-2007 16:03 µoªí   «Y§r, kawaii ®ü­} has gone back to Switzerland to visit her ·Ý·Ý , so pretty ªá¥P¤l has come to take up her place as my ÀY¹³      (§Ú¶Ãup25)

which character do you like more, ªá¥P¤l or Heidi? Have watched both series? I think I watched some episodes of Heidi but somehow don't recall  ªá¥P¤l... it's different from ¥P¤k¤U¤Zright?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 18:07 µoªí   which character do you like more, ªá¥P¤l or Heidi? Have watched both series? I think I watched some episodes of Heidi but somehow don't recall  ªá¥P¤l... it's different from ...

I like both   (greedy ) but I think they are quite different, Heidi is very cute (kawaii ne!) and her voice (Cantonese °t­µ) is very cute too and I (used to) like the Cantonese version of the Theme Song; whereas ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS is very pretty, the whole cartoon is very colourful & beautiful and I love the Japanese Theme Song by Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l

To be honest, I couldn't remember the story lines very well of these cartoons (as they were shown too long ago)

Who is ¥P¤k¤U¤Z? I believe it is another cartoon series?

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

66 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD