34 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

old cake ºô ¤W 咗 "³ü¶g¥Z" (Nov. 01, 07)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 09:24 µoªí   Actually I forgot to thank °ª¥ß¥S!! Without him starting this thread to let us know that "old cake ºô ¤W 咗 "³ü¶g¥Z" (Nov. 01, 07)", we wouldn't know that ah!  So, THA ...

Haha, you always thank people for this and that, so polite, I think if there's a "most polite person" vote, you and celia may be winners (celia always uses "±z") like she's talking to her grandpa

Not that the other ppl are not polite, but you two are extremely polite   You may have trouble dealing with the rough streets of HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-11-2007 11:24 µoªí   ËÝar_woo·|­ø·|ı±o§Ú¦a¦n¹L¥÷?    ¹ï¦írough¬J¥@¬É§Ú¦a«Y«}À³¸Ó­nrough D?

No la... maybe in reality you can be quite rough already 

Maybe Shiawase is a taxi driver and you are a policewoman

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 11:43 µoªí   a taxi driver isn't necessarily a rough person wor   (°Ú!§A'©_µø' ...I mean you are not long-sighted or short-sighted, but '©_µø', i.e. '©_©Çµø¤O' ) I guess policewoman can be t ...

That's why I said you CAN be rough (if a drunk passenger comes in and starts to puke, or a female cop stops your cab for nothing )

Or in the case of the female cop, if the taxi driver refuses to stop at the road block 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 12:01 µoªí      the 1st example you mentioned reminded me of a recent HK news: it's about a male drunk passenger (a celebrity) who _______ several male taxi drivers in the ...

several? I thought he only did it once and got arrested the next day?

You mean the "Prince of xxxxx flower xxx"?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 12:14 µoªí   yes, that's the one I was talking about    apparently several days after he got arrested, a couple of other taxi drivers came out to say that a few weeks/months ago simi ...

wow, u follow HK news a lot more than I do! In the gossip sections at least

but maybe the other drivers just wanted to squeeze money outta him as they leanred he wanted to settle it with the real "victim" by $$$? Ar_woo always comes up with conspiracy theories

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 12:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 11-11-2007 15:21 µoªí   «¢«¢«¢~~~ §Ú¯uªº¦n¶}¤ß!! ¥ý­n¦hÁ Paco.... ¦hÁª¨ª¨,¶ý¶ý...   §ÚÁ¿¯º,¦U¦ìoldcakessss ­ø¦nìÐ~~! ±o¨ì¤H哋o¬JÃÙ¦P,·íµM¦n¶}¤ß~!! ¦ýÉN¤H¤¶²Ð,§Ú¦Û¤v³ßÅw­n¦¨¥ß³o¼ËÂàªù ...

Congrats and biggest thanks to Toby Dai Dai! And thanks to all the oldcake members too for all those valuable contributions! Having this site is better than having your own McCafe at home... I mean I can provide my own cookies and drinks, but no other site can provide the joy oldcake.net brings!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 12:49 µoªí   o¦ão¤]....   ¹úla.....§Ú¤@¤U¤l¦Ñ¥ªËݦh   µý©ú§Ú¼o¸Ü¦h..........sorry¤j®a        

your words are about 6% of this entire site! If oldcake.net offers IPO, you may become very very rich

¥Î¤á²Õ: ½×¾Â¤¸¦Ñ Rank: 8Rank: 8
µo©«¼Æ¯Å§O: ¤¸¦Ñ¯Å¯S¼¼°g Rank: 5Rank: 5
¾\ŪÅv­­: 90
¿n¤À: 3127
ªì¯Å: 3127
°ª¯Å: 3127
¤j®v¯Å: 3127
©«¤l: 3110 (¥e¥þ³¡©«¤lªº 5.7%)
¥­§¡¨C¤éµo©«: 11.14 ©«¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 13:03 µoªí   ¦pªG«YËÝ­p´Nµo¹Fla     (¦³§âÁn­µ¦P§ÚÁ¿..celia..µo¹ÚÉNËݦ­¡I)

Or the Next Magazine may interview you as the few female oldcakes who are "Yuen Lo" members of this predominantly male site.... and pay you a large "appearance  fee" Would you do it?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 17:11 µoªí   ¯uoªº¶Ü? ¨Ç¨Ç~

but ¥Ú§@¬Ù§^ has that motorbike helmet on.... how to do the ??

¦³¤@½üÉNgoo嘢¤Sµo§@.... ¤µ¦¸goo celia ªºÂ¾·~.... ¬O§_©M¤p«Ä¤l¦³关?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 17:51 µoªí   ÂI¸Ñ·|ËÝgoo©O?¦³ÉN¤Q¤j²z¥Ñ?

啱­ø啱¥ý? µª§¹§Ú¥ý´¦ÅSµLÍùÀYgooªk

anyway, this kind of crazy random "goo" has tiny chance of being right   Another one: do you live in Yuen Long?

ar_woo needs to gogogo (not goo) now, bye everyone & see you all tonight... or tomorrow...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 18:01 µoªí   ¼M....Ëݳ£±o?   ¦ý«Y§Ú³£«Y¹ï±zÂI¸ÑËÝgoo¬J­ì¦]¦³¿³½ì¦h¹Lª¾¹Dµª®×

±zª¾¹Dµª®×.....

ÂI¸ÑËÝgoo¬J­ì¦]... ¦³¿³½ìgoo law....

(haha, no more writing pad, can only cut-and-paste your words and form new ones)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 18:04 µoªí   Yuen Long«Y´¿¸g¦í¹L,¦Ó®a­ø«Y   §Ú³£­n¨«¤F

´¿¸g¦í¹L!!! wa! so happy! that counts as half right! ar_goo made 1/2 correct goo_ar!

See you! More goo later!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-11-2007 18:05 µoªí   ¦n³¥¤Xcut-and-paste

no, not ¦n³¥, just that I cannot type Chinese find it so difficult to learn and gave up... very poor skill set... can only sell C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 14-11-2007 11:31 µoªí   Sell C ³£­ø©ö°µ¬[,­n¦n¤j¬J§Ô­@¤O

­ø©ö°µ....­ø©ö§Ô.... ­n§Ô­@ D ¦n¤j¬J C

i.e. ¦n¤j¤O, §Ô C?

(sorry, again can only cut-and-paste to form new sentences out of yours )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-11-2007 12:43 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ¬P¤H ©ó 14-11-2007 12:36 µoªí Ar_woo..you also learn Celia's strange Langauge ? Sell C ?? I only know  å¡ÑÕàÒÍÌç萛}x

I know your language too, ÍÌçè,xå¡Ñ.... ›}ÕàÒ>=_)~* !!!   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ¬P¤H ©ó 14-11-2007 12:46 µoªí So we should send a big gift to Celia since she is the master Í ...

She's the master (or mistress? ) , you are the doctor of ‡‰Š‹¡KŒŽ¡¥¡¦¡§¡¨äåÖÈÉÊÓØ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ¬P¤H ©ó 14-11-2007 12:51 µoªí She is t he Master of the strange thing, and you are the King of the copy cat

you are the king of kinky stuff

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-11-2007 21:57 µoªí   So far so good.....just kind of busy at work.

I just met a friend who returned from Toronto... he told me Markham is like a second HK.... will definitely visit sometime... hope to see you & bro Ray there

34 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD