µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¶À¥É­¦

Bro Ten,

Tony Wong will not retire unless he dies.  The comic books and comic cartoons in mainland China are business and so I verily believe that Tony Wong will never have any retirement plan.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Diamond ©ó 10-3-2009 09:48 µoªí Last year, I saw him shopping at Langham Place with a young lady(maybe his girlfriend). He looked still young and full of energy.    Besides, the comic business is a creative industry and ...

Bro Diamond,

I share with your view.  All the comic books are being drawn by his subordinates and he just a boss.  I riterate unless Tony Wong were passed away, his business will be survive.  Even though Tony Wong were really passed away, his inheritance will continue Dragon Tiger Gate and other comic books until all such books are not profitable.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Diamond ©ó 10-3-2009 09:48 µoªí Last year, I saw him shopping at Langham Place with a young lady(maybe his girlfriend). He looked still young and full of energy.    Besides, the comic business is a creative industry and ...

Since Tony Wong has divorced with his two ex-wifes and so he has much time to date young and pretty women. 

Bro Diamond,

It seems that you are a just Young Cake rather than Oldcake.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 26-3-2009 15:52 µoªí °O±o¦³ ª÷³ø,¥Í³ø,³ß³ø©M«C³øµ¥.......º©µe³ø.«C³ø¬O¤W©x¤pÄ_  µe§õ¤pÀsº©µeªº.

Brother Hongkongman,

Both ª÷³ø and  ¥Í³ø were published by Tony Wong and «C³ø was published by ¤W©x¤pÄ_.

When Tony Wong incorporated the whole Comic World of HK in earlier of 1980s.  ¤W©x¤pÄ_ was no longer a boss and was a subordinate of Tony Wong and so «C³ø was stopped in publishing and a new comic daily ³sÀô¹Ï¤é³ø  was issued.  

From then on, Tony Wong's three famous comics,  Dragon Tiger Gate,  Drunk FIst and The Force of Budda Palm were daily issued on ª÷³ø, ¥Í³ø and  ³sÀô¹Ï¤é³ø respectively.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 16-9-2009 11:10 µoªí ñK¤ó¤´¦b¡M¥L¤´¬O¦ÑÁó§a¡S¤£¹L«Ü¦hªF¦è³£«Y­Ó¥J°µ¡C§@«~ÉNÉA¡M¾Ç¤U¤H½°Â¤U§õ¤pÀs¦Aª©¡MªÎ¨}§Ú­Y¬°¬Ó¦Aª©µ¥©Ò¿×ºë¸Ë¥»°Õ¡M¤£¹L¬ü³N¦n­øÕi¡M«Ê­±«Ê©³³]­p³£«Ü¤£ÀÙ¡M½¦L¤S¦³®É¤£²M·¡¬Ý¤£¨ì¦r¡C­ü¡C

Bro Singingsoul,

I concur with your view.  Kwong's Co is really a poor firm which seems no mission.  Poor design and printing for the reprinted verions.

µo·s¸ÜÃD