µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-11-2007 20:26 µoªí   °Ò¨½ is probably a mainland singer who speaks Cantonese. If you go to "SIM City" in MK, there's a shop that sells a lot of such CDs (mainland female singers' re-makes of HK pop). I jus ...

I see, I see, thanks!

There are so many °Ó³õ in MK these days, so many names I haven't heard of before , will definitely get lost in MK

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-11-2007 20:41 µoªí   I'm sure Ultraman Bro will be glad to show you around

Would he?    He is a nice Ultraman, of course he would be happy to show any nice oldcakes around HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-12-2007 00:11 µoªí Kiruzaking version     ¸Ü»¡¥ý±Æar_woo ¦bYouTube¤W¨£¹LÊ\¦a¥t¤@¶¤­û(Mckee)°Û恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤, ¦Ó¥þ¶¤¦@¦³3¤H, ¥]¬A1­Ó¤k¥J (Maetel), ËÝar_woo ´N¦bºô¤W½Ð¨DÊ\ ...

®¥³ß®Í ar_woo!   You must be extremely happy that the group made your wish come true!  Have you found out where exactly they perform in Japan? May be you should make a special trip to Japan to thank them in person   and sing with them too! (& you should play the konga drums next time & let Kiruzaking takes a rest )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 10:23 µoªí Polygram karaoke version (with voice on)    

Is that ar_woo's VOICE?

(Hey, it's great that the karaoke shows the lyrics in Japanese Romaji as well ~ makes it easier for people who can't read Japanese Characters & who can't memorize the lyrics but wants to sing the song )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 14:50 µoªí   I wish §Ú¥i¥H°Û¦¨ËÝ´Nµo¹F°Õ   §Úı±o©O­Óª©¥»­Ókey¦n¦ü¥ò°ª¹L­ì¦± (¨ä实©O­Óvideo & ­µ¼Ö³£«Y¦P¶À³ÍªàªG­º¤@¼Ò¤@¼Ëªº)   ¥ò¦³§Úı±o©O¦ìºq¤â¦³´X­Ó¦r嘅µo­µ¦³¤Ö¤Ö... ...

§ÚçÜ ar_woo À³¸Ó·|°Û±o¦n¹Lo­Ó§â¨kÁn , ¦]¬° ar_woo §âÁnºÏ©Ê¦n¦h    (~ Å¥¹LÊ\o®Î coffee's radio show ¤J­±Á¿o³¥, ©Ò¥H¨Ç¨Ç ¦h¦h¤p¤p, ¨Ç¨Ç¤p¤p ¹Êª¾¹D ar_woo §âÁn«YÂI) ~ ¨ä¥L¤H¸Ü§Ú"»°"±oo©¥­øo©¥©O?

(To listen to coffee's radio show, please refer to this link ~ http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7581&extra=page%3D1 )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 15:31 µoªí   I see... so do you want a music-only version for you to try singing it? Remember to post it so I can have one more, SHiawase version   

Did you mean this one (see below)?  If so, I have already seen it, thanks.  If you do have another music-only version, that would be great, thanks!

Also would you have the "Memories of You" version by any chance?  That would be better for me (to sing), as female singing a "female song" would be easier because it's similar key, I always find it a bit difficult singing "male songs" because of the different keys, would need to adjust the key whenever I sing male song

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 15:39 µoªí   ºÏ©Ê? ¿ð¿ô´N¦³...¤µ¤é2pm ¥ý°_¨­    §A­øı©_«L§â声ºÏ©Ê¹L§Ú¦n¦h«§? Ê\¥ò¦³¥¨¤j¤Ö¤kºÏ³õ

You always ¿ð¿ô   & your voice is very ºÏ©Ê (~ so the secret is to ¿ð¿ô in order to get a ºÏ©Ê voice? )  Funny!

©_«L's voice «Y "¶¯§§" or "¶¯«p"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 15:49 µoªí   This one has even lower key I think.... Of course I have the "philipino" music-only version also la... I have tons of these   Coming soon...   But I thought you could ...

¤p·s's voice actually doesn't have a very low key, so it's easy to adjust my voice to ¤p·s's

I am not a rich girl  , I think you are a rich guy instead   (especially you must have made lots of $ from your investments ) ~ why don't you hire a band or orchestra for me and then I shall sing your favourite song lah  

Time to go, bye now

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-3-2008 03:08 µoªí   Can't believe I found this one... so nice... I must go & buy this CD ASAP:   恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤  by Tokio   http://profile.imeem.com/N9I-FPs/music ...

I like the music arrangement of this version, thanks!  ( ~ but don't like the male singer's voice very much though )

You can download the song (in fact, the whole album "Sugar") from this website: (I'm sure you know about this already )

http://community.livejournal.com/drugtrax/40423.html

Hey ¤¤§ø"¶®¯Q" , would you have the lyrics (in Japanese Romaji format) of this song handy (ie. already typed up)? If so & if convenient, would you mind giving me a copy please?  ­ø¸Ó§A§r! 

¨Ç¨Ç§A¥ý!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-3-2008 10:23 µoªí Polygram karaoke version (with voice on)    

The guy (in stripy sweater) in this clip (1:52-3:29) looks like ¾¤©ú + TVB ªº "¤@°AÂû" ´åÓ£ºû

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ coffee ©ó 17-3-2008 22:38 µoªí Thank~~~

Oh brother coffee, I didn't post that clip on this thread, it's brother ar_woo who posted it up here ga

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-3-2008 16:54 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-3-2008 23:03 µoªí   You're not meticulous enough this time, detective.   Pay attention to 1:47-1:51 also. It's the same guy

ha ha, I did see that same guy appeared at the back with another girl (as I recognised his stripy sweater), but I thought he was just playing more than one role on this clip (I thought: ¼M! mud ­Ó music video production ËÝ©t´Ho¬J, they asked him to play a few roles (including a ¸ô¤H¥Ò role) in order to save their budget! )

Thanks for pointing it out, so he was actually playing only one role   (but he was with another girl before, right? ~ and then he '´«µe' so quickly?    ~  ±ÐÃa²Ó¸ô ~ )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-3-2008 23:05 µoªí   SOrry, I never typed it   Let me check if there's any lyrics sheet inside the album tomorrow.

Thanks!  Hope you have it lah   (~ saves me from watching the karaoke clip & pausing it on every sentence to write down the lyrics in romaji! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 01:00 µoªí   Why? He sounds like a punk or something?   They're rockers you know... Tokio is a rock group   ANyway I appreciate all different versions very much... yours is coming soon ...

Yes I want the lyrics to sing the song (you got that part right) , but ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't want to RUIN your favourite song , so better not let you hear my TERRIBLE SINGING!    ~   (~ after listening to me, you might say "Wah, sounds like a Philippino wor!" ha ha! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-3-2008 16:58 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 17:05 µoªí   Haha, I would love to hear a philipino sing it, philipinos are GREAT singers!   How about if I type all the lyrics for you in exchange for "Shiawase" version : Part 1: & ...

Wah wah wah! That's too much trouble for you la!  I'm sorry for causing all the inconvenience

Thanks heaps for your great effort!

(~~~~~~but~~~~~~~~~~~ it's really not a good idea to listen to "Shiawase's version" lah , you may DISLIKE the song after you listen to  ¨Ç¨Ç's version ~~~ ³d¥ôËݤj,¨Ç¨Ç¾á·í­ø°_§r )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-3-2008 17:16 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 17:19 µoªí   Not a problem at all! Just try it! It would be so interesting to have one more female version (in addition to Maetel (メーテル) version posted by kiruzaking) & ...

You are so efficient   , already finished typing up the lyrics of the whole song!    Thanks heaps!

Hey, Maetel's key is the key that I can sing (I guess it's a common key for female), if you really like to listen to Shiawase's version (ha ha ha, not promising it though ), it would be great to get a karaoke version of Maetel's key!   (hint hint! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 17:37 µoªí     Efficient.. of course, I have those lyrics imprinted on my mind (but double-checked against the video, in fact I think theirs has one mistake)    Hey, you are so profe ...

Bean Bean is very professional, she has all the proper equipments & cords/lines for recording her songs!

I don't have any of that, can only sing by playing the music on my computer, and just sing along with the music, very old-fashioned/primitive way of singing a song , can't record it with microphone, don't know what equipments/software are required .

So do you have a proper karaoke machine?  eg. when you record/upload those karaoke videos, could you change the key (just wondering)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 17:41 µoªí Need to go now, bye everyone!   BTW Shiawase, if you post your version, I'll post ar_woo version I may sound a lot worse So don't worry

Talk to u next time, thanks again for the lyrics!

(I would like to hear ar_woo's version first ~ before Shiawase release her terrible version )

µo·s¸ÜÃD