µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-10-2007 22:28 µoªí    ¤¤·NÅ¥©O¨âºØª©¥», §A¦ü¥G«Y³ßÅw«ïÀR/¦w¹ç/¤j¦ÛµMªGD¤HØ{ (¤Sµo§@.......goooooooo )  aiya, ­ì¨Ó¬I¤p©j¤w¸g¨«咗, "Å¥§¹ÃP"? ¥i¼¦ar_woo¤£°±¦P­ø响©O«×ªºcelia, inabottle & shiawase Á¿咗¤@°ï¼o¸Ü.... ¨«½}  

¤¤·NÅ¥o­Ó¨âºØª©¥»´N¦ü«Y³ßÅw«ïÀR/¦w¹ç/¤j¦ÛµMªGD¤H?    o¥Ì§A´N......... goooooooo ¿ù®Í°Õ! ha ha ha ha

I wasn't "Å¥§¹ÃP" , I am a ¬I¤p©j, so §Ú¬O '¬I¬IµM'o¥Ì¨«ªº

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-10-2007 22:28 µoªí   ¤¤·NÅ¥©O¨âºØª©¥», §A¦ü¥G«Y³ßÅw«ïÀR/¦w¹ç/¤j¦ÛµMªGD¤HØ{ (¤Sµo§@.......goooooooo )   aiya, ­ì¨Ó¬I¤p©j¤w¸g¨«咗, "Å¥§¹ÃP"?   ¥i¼¦ar_woo¤£°±¦P­ø响©O«×ªºcelia, inab ...

¦³®É¤J¨Ótiming­ø§¨...­ø­«­n, ­«­n«YÚ»§A¬J©«¦³¤ÏÀ³ ......¤ô´¹ª©«Y­ø¿ù......¦³µLrockª© ......? ­ø«Y¶}ª±¯º, °Ý±o¦n¯u¸Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-10-2007 23:48 µoªí   ¤¤·NÅ¥o­Ó¨âºØª©¥»´N¦ü«Y³ßÅw«ïÀR/¦w¹ç/¤j¦ÛµMªGD¤H?    o¥Ì§A´N......... goooooooo ¿ù®Í°Õ! ha ha ha ha I wasn't "Å¥§¹ÃP" , I am a ¬I¤p©j, so §Ú¬O '¬I¬IµM'o¥Ì¨«ªº ...

¤S¬I¬IµM¦aµf嚟....

ËÝÚ»嚟§A«Y¬¡ÅDÉN®É°±, ¶¡¤¤揾DÀR­µ¼Ö½Õ¾¯¤U

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-10-2007 22:19 µoªí   ©p­n´X¦h¥´, ¤p©j? ¦è»æ? §Ú¦a¦³oldcake, ¦³youngcake, ¼Æ¤dºØ

ÅÜ¥ª½æ¦è»æ

¥¼­¹¹Lar_woo¥X«~¬Joldcake¦Pyoungcake­øª¾¦n­ø¦n­¹¬J©O,¦³ÉNsampleÚ»

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-10-2007 11:50 µoªí   ÅÜ¥ª½æ¦è»æ   ¥¼­¹¹Lar_woo¥X«~¬Joldcake¦Pyoungcake­øª¾¦n­ø¦n­¹¬J©O,¦³ÉNsampleÚ»

Wah celia, you changed your ÀY¹³ for the first time! «§­·¥O§AÂàÀY¹³o¬J

(This time is a Question Mark,¦³¦ó¨£¸Ñ?  ²ö«Dyou want to be a °ÝÃD¤p¤k? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-10-2007 12:17 µoªí   Wah celia, you changed your ÀY¹³ for the first time! «§­·¥O§AÂàÀY¹³o¬J (This time is a Question Mark,¦³¦ó¨£¸Ñ?  ²ö«Dyou want to be a °ÝÃD¤p¤k? )

Haha....¦n¦ü´N¾¤§j¦è¥_­·

«Y´N«Y°ÝÃD,¤£¹L­ø«Y¤p¤k°Õ,À³¸Ó«Y'°ÝÃD±C±C'Kaka~

°Ý¸¹³£´X±o·N¤Xhaha...

¥Rº¡¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-10-2007 11:50 µoªí   ÅÜ¥ª½æ¦è»æ   ¥¼­¹¹Lar_woo¥X«~¬Joldcake¦Pyoungcake­øª¾¦n­ø¦n­¹¬J©O,¦³ÉNsampleÚ»

how about this one:

hungry tim.... going to lunch now (I don't log out so don't think I'm still here )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2007 13:29 µoªí   how about this one:    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/kids-birthday-cake-idea-07.jpg

´Xè°Ø{,¦ýbirthday cake?¥ò«Y1·³¬Jbabycake,­ø«Yoldcake¦Pyoungcake? 

§Ú¥H¬°«Y''²Ó²Ó²É,¼bºwºw''ªGºØ¦è»ætim

Ella? Rose? ±z1·³®É¬Jgirlfriend?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-10-2007 14:21 µoªí   ´Xè°Ø{,¦ýbirthday cake?¥ò«Y1·³¬Jbabycake,­ø«Yoldcake¦Pyoungcake?    §Ú¥H¬°«Y''²Ó²Ó²É,¼bºwºw''ªGºØ¦è»ætim   Ella? Rose? ±z1·³®É¬Jgirlfriend?    

«Yshortcake ~ writing on the cake 

celia ­ÓÀY¹³¥O¤HµL嗮 '³Ì²×¤Û·Q' ²K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 11-10-2007 14:30 µoªí   «Yshortcake ~ writing on the cake    celia ­ÓÀY¹³¥O¤HµL嗮 '³Ì²×¤Û·Q' ²K    

shortcake?haha....­¹¥ª·|­ø·|short¥ª

ªG­ÓÀY¹³§Ú³£¦n­ø±Ë±o,©l²×«Y§Ú³ÌÄÁ·Nªº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 11-10-2007 00:18 µoªí   ¦³®É¤J¨Ótiming­ø§¨...­ø­«­n, ­«­n«YÚ»§A¬J©«¦³¤ÏÀ³ ......¤ô´¹ª©«Y­ø¿ù......¦³µLrockª© ......? ­ø«Y¶}ª±¯º, °Ý±o¦n¯u¸Û

rock ª©... ... §AD­n¨D¯u«Y°ªÃø«×.... ¤£¹L¨£§A°Ý±o¦n¯u¸Û , ar_woo¥X°Ê®I¨p¤H¬Ã蔵 "­ø²M­ø·¡ + ¬ðµM¤¤Â_(¦]¬°¬Û¾÷®e¶q°ÝÃD ) lite rock ª©", ­øª¾Ëݺâ­øºâ«Y "rock"? ¤£¹L¹ïBeyond fans´N¤@©w­ø°÷rock¬[°Õ...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2007 23:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-10-2007 14:48 µoªí   shortcake?haha....­¹¥ª·|­ø·|short¥ª   ªG­ÓÀY¹³§Ú³£¦n­ø±Ë±o,©l²×«Y§Ú³ÌÄÁ·Nªº

©w«Y¯Ácake?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-10-2007 14:21 µoªí   ´Xè°Ø{,¦ýbirthday cake?¥ò«Y1·³¬Jbabycake,­ø«Yoldcake¦Pyoungcake?    §Ú¥H¬°«Y''²Ó²Ó²É,¼bºwºw''ªGºØ¦è»ætim   Ella? Rose? ±z1·³®É¬Jgirlfriend?    

©x®¦®R? §Ú³£·QÊ\«Y§Úgirlfriend!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2007 16:50 µoªí   rock ª©... ... §AD­n¨D¯u«Y°ªÃø«×.... ¤£¹L¨£§A°Ý±o¦n¯u¸Û , ar_woo¥X°Ê®I¨p¤H¬Ã蔵 "­ø²M­ø·¡ + ¬ðµM¤¤Â_(¦]¬°¬Û¾÷®e¶q°ÝÃD ) + lite rock ª©", ­øª¾Ëݺ⪾ºâ«Y "rock"? ¤£¹L¹ïBeyond fans´N ...

ha ha, §Ú¦aÂI«§ª©¦³«§ª© (Eg. JAZZª©, ROCKª© ETC.)......Celia ¨ì§A°Õ, §A­n«§ª©§r? (§A­n¨ì,ar_woo ¤@©wݯ­Ú§A )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-10-2007 19:29 µoªí   ha ha, §Ú¦aÂI«§ª©¦³«§ª© (Eg. JAZZª©, ROCKª© ETC.)......Celia ¨ì§A°Õ, §A­n«§ª©§r? (§A­n¨ì,ar_woo ¤@©wݯ­Ú§A )

Ê\¤wÂI咗ar_woo ¯u¤Hµo声version, ©O­Ó­n¤U¦¸¥h°Û§¹K¥ý¦³ µy­Ô¤ù¨è, ¦]¬°揾­ø¨ì¤H³­§Ú¥h°Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2007 23:32 µoªí   Ê\¤wÂI咗ar_woo ¯u¤Hµo声version, ©O­Ó­n¤U¦¸¥h°Û§¹K¥ý¦³ µy­Ô¤ù¨è, ¦]¬°揾­ø¨ì¤H³­§Ú¥h°Û

O, has she already asked for it? ha ha, but you know, you don't need to goto a Karaoke place to record it, you can do that at home (play the karaoke version music and then sing it and record it at the same time) and post it up here, Åý¤j®a¤À¨É  (or do you only want to ©M Celia ¤À¨É? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-10-2007 23:50 µoªí   O, has she already asked for it? ha ha, but you know, you don't need to goto a Karaoke place to record it, you can do that at home (play the karaoke version music and then sing i ...

is that what you do often? maybe you're a singer and have ur own studio   I'd like to hear your version of "Memories of You", now that you have the lyrics (and your pronunciation is probably better than that Japanese singer's)   A big round of applause for Miss Shiawase pls You're on!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 00:08 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 00:07 µoªí   is that what you do often? maybe you're a singer and have ur own studio   I'd like to hear your version of "Memories of You", now that you have the lyrics   A big round of ap ...

oh no, i just saw your post before logging off

I may scare people away if I post my singing up here , better not do that

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 00:07 µoªí   is that what you do often? maybe you're a singer and have ur own studio   I'd like to hear your version of "Memories of You", now that you have the lyrics (and your pronunciation ...

by the way, that Japanese singer sings very well in english, who is she? is she a popular singer?

µo·s¸ÜÃD