128 1234567
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-7-2009 21:32 µoªí    .....¸É¥R¤p¤pÙb©À Ú»¤U ar Kendama©ú­ø©ú     ...

Thank you for helping out, celia

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mrenvy ©ó 14-7-2009 00:12 µoªí §ÚÚ»§¹³£©ú¡C±o咗¡I

±o咗¡I

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-7-2009 02:33 µoªí µL¼Ä°ª²M x è°¥J¤p¥Í x ¤â«ü«ü + 脚UnUn ª©      http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/ar_woo3/SongWorld/hand.jpg

Your desciption of "¤â«ü«ü, 脚UnUn" is so funny

Who is he?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-8-2009 23:57 µoªí From Wiki:   ©¥¥X©M¤]¡]いわでかずや¡B1971¦~6¤ë12¤é - ¡^は©¤©M¥Ð¥«¥X¨­のºtºqºq¤âである¡C1997¦~ソニー・ ...

Thnks for the info

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-9-2009 19:23 µoªí (ºqµü¦n¦ü§ï¥ª¤Ö¤Ö)...ar_woo­ø«Y¤Ó¯à°÷»â²¤¨ì¨ä·N¹Ò....¬Û«H¦pªG¦³¤@­Ó¬ü¤k+¤@¶¡¤j«Î+´H¥V+¤@­Ó¤õÄl¥Ì¬J±¡¹Ò¤UÅ¥会¤ñ¸û¦³¦hDÅé·|   ¥i±¤ar_woo¥þ³¡³£µL     ºq¤â¬O¦N¥Ð¦³§Æ, http:// ...

Very jazz feel, very nice, thanks for sharing!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-12-2009 13:13 µoªí   Cool.... (& hello from Tokyo!)   Going out to do some shopping in Shinjuku now......... bye! Check the file I sent u

Wow, ar_woo is in Tokyo, lucky you!   How was the show?   Did you get to speak to your idol?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-12-2009 22:09 µoªí   The show was great. Seems he no longer has that "dried-up" voice problem seen in a 2006 video. But I was not able to see him after the concert, as it was for fan club members only (and face ...

It's great that N didn't have the "dried-up" voice problem this time! 

It's a pity that you couldn't meet him after the concert, but I believe you were already very glad to be able to goto his concert in Japan   (...hey, did you send a letter/email to him earlier to let him know that you're going all the way from HK to see his concert? if so, then he might meet you in person like what he did to your US friend (the american lady) last time (as mentioned by u on this forum before)...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-12-2009 16:32 µoªí   hello hello! hahaha you know how slow I am doing things, I wanted to write him, my friend told me to write him, I had the letter 80% done in my head, but then I ran out of time b4 the trip ...

aiya, Billy Gig C lah!   

...never mind now, next time lah, I believe you would goto his concert again!?   You should start drafting your letter now and by the time you goto his concert again, it should be ready!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-5-2010 00:04 µoªí «D±`¥¿ªººt°Û·|¥tÃþª©¥»:

Very ¥¿ª©¥»!

Thank you!

128 1234567
µo·s¸ÜÃD