µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:50 µoªí   No, not that well known, but she's a friend of my parents so I thought she'd gimme a discount... anyway she's semi-retired now so I don't think I'll bother anymore... maybe I'll just p ...

may be that's already a discounted price from her (may be she normally charges $1000), ca ca!

Hey, we wanna hear you sing, not the techer ah

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:53 µoªí   Thank you so much Ar Lik bro... I'll try my best and will also try the software... but pls don't expect much from me..... I like to sing this song just becoz I really love it very much ...

I am sure you will get addicted to recording once you start playing with the software (just guessing!! ca ca )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 31-8-2008 13:23 µoªí Today I've come back to oldcake.net to stand before you, and account for myself. I've never escaped from my responsibility.During the past few months, I admit that one of the video being circul ...

If that's the case, then ¨È¤O = "©_­þ" ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:58 µoªí   In that case, I have to find a mask, and cut a big hole in it around the mouth area, so that my voice can still be heard And then the waitor coming to clean the table will think there ...

Singing K by himself and also wearing a mask?!

The waitor might really think that you "°Û­Ë short short o¦a"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:45 µoªí   ©Od¥ý¦Ü¥s°µ"§ë¤J"§r.

ca ca, "§ë¤J" = ­Ó"ÀY¤J"¥ª­Ó Mask ¹D?    (sorry for my Äê Gag again! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:50 µoªí   µL°Õ, «Y±oËݦh, §ÚµL«{"¦s³f"¶ù°Õ.

We need to wait for celia to take more video clips then! (ha ha)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:54 µoªí   So she is the real "©_­þ".

no, she is Edison ah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 17:56 µoªí   She is edison + kiera

ar_woo = ar_giu ?    (sorry, only kidding)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:01 µoªí   woOwoO = bObO (ÞsÞs..¤jÞs)

ca ca ca ca!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:03 µoªí   Probably not la, gets more crowded during dinner time... called a few more friends still no one wants to go...  Are you gonna come over?

May I join you guys too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:07 µoªí   Sure, that would be so cool and it will be my treat if you and/or Ar Lik bro can join me..... but I think it's very difficult unless you guys can travel at the speed of light...

Thank you for the nice gesture   ~ but unfortunately I can't travel at the speed of light

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:11 µoªí   Hey that's a good idea! I'll go out soon and get a proper microphone for this. And some dinner. Chat with you guys later, bye! 

Wah, you are going to get a proper microphone, that's a good start!    ok, chat to you later, bye bye lor!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-9-2008 01:34 µoªí ¥¿¥¿¥¿ :   http://players.music-eclub.com/?action=user_song_detail&song_id=194441   (does anyone know how to download the song? Thanks!)

Hokuto7 sounds like a professional singer (& sounds like Nakamura)!  Very nice!

Below is the mp3 version (it wasn't really "downloaded" from that webiste, this mp3 file was created using a software called "Freecorder" (it's like a recording software), quality may not be the best:

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ by hokuto7  (mp3) :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19688346d6ac0d17/

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-9-2008 20:14 µoªí   Hokuto7 sounds like a professional singer (& sounds like Nakamura)!  Very nice!   Below is the mp3 version (it wasn't really "downloaded" from that webiste, this mp3&nbs ...

Here is the mp3 version by the other singer マギーメイ

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ by マギーメイ (mp3):

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19689774a018f8e9/

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-1-2009 18:47 µoªí Happy CNY my friends   Here's a new version:    

Very nice version, thanks for sharing

(¨ä¹êo­Ó­Ó°Ûºq­Óºq¤â«Y­ø«Y§A¥»¤Ho¾¤¬[, ar_woooooo ?     Ú»±o­ø²M·¡­Ó¼Ë²K  )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-1-2009 18:21 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-1-2009 18:42 µoªí   of course it's not me...... I'm not a rocker and cannot play the guitar

When can we listen to the ¥¿¦¡ ar_woo ª© ah?   

I thought you have all the hardware & software ready gar la wor ~ a lot of us are waiting for your version to be released , µ¥¨ìÀV¹Êªø°Õ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-2-2009 18:50 µoªí By Rapocon:

Nice version by Rapocon  , thanks for sharing!

(hey, is Rapocon a professional singing group?   It looks like they were performing in a restaurant, «Y­ø«Y§r?)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 20:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 26-2-2009 21:59 µoªí   Hi Shiawase,  thought you must also be a N's fan? Which N's TV dramas did you watch?

Hi Bruce, nice to meet u here   ©¯·|,©¯·| (I know that you are a big fan of N & O )

I am actually not really a fan of N (sorry to disappoint you ), but I really like N's song 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ !

Do you like singing N's songs too (like ar_woo)?    Mr. ar_woo sings like N , I suggest you goto Karaoke with him when you meet him, hee hee 

To answer your question, I did watch some of N's TV dramas when I was little, such as ¬°¤H®vªí & ¬K­·®ç§õ, really great TV dramas!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 22:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 26-2-2009 22:43 µoªí   Hi Shiawase, Not too surprise la - none of the lads I know is a N fan! Glad to know that you watched ¬°¤H®vªí & ¬K­·®ç§õ though (I somehow always think they are the same drama???). Hope ...

ha ha, ar_woo must be being "him hui" again when he told you he couldn't sing

For your information,

¬°¤H®vªí's Japanese name is: «C¬Kド¯u¤¤, there are some threads on this TV drama, pls see these links:

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=1271&extra=page%3D3

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=4114&extra=page%3D1

For info about ¬K­·®ç§õ, you can find it on this link:

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=1302&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 18:20 µoªí   µL¨¥·P¿E Shiawase for the links!   The videos have already been removed from UTube! But, the links led me to other discussion boards on N's TV dramas!

Hi Bruce, you are welcome about the links

Oh, the videos have already been removed from Youtube ... probably due to copyright issue

Hey try this one instead ~ there is a very good Youtube channel, that guy posted many episodes of ¬°¤H®vªí (ie. «C¬Kド¯u¤¤) in his channel (but they are all in Japanese), here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/zuuan01

Enjoy

µo·s¸ÜÃD