µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-3-2008 17:51 µoªí   kakaka, logged back in just to answer your question   I don't have a karaoke machine and will take a camcorder to a karaoke place to record my singing (if this ever becomes ...

ic ic   (At first I thought you played those karaoke songs using a proper karaoke machine (that's why I asked if you could adjust the key, ha ha)  Never mind )

I would love to learn from Bean Bean about all her techniques & technical equipments in producing such high quality songs!   She is v.good and got the passion in singing!

ok, bye again!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-3-2008 18:12 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-5-2008 00:06 µoªí §f¤è(1984¦~)   Æp¥Û声x Æp¥Ûºq.... ¶W¥¿!   (¦n¦hÁ celia ´£¨Ñ)    

Wah, ¦³­Ó¤¤¤åÆp¥ÛÁnª© , ar_woo¤@©w¶}¤ß¨ì·w¥ª!    Celia is very celia to have found this version!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 06:42 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-7-2008 23:54 µoªí New version (same as in "Stepping Stones" CD):

This video has been removed

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 3-7-2008 22:41 µoªí Here's another link that works, pls check it out:    

Wow, you found another link, so quick!  Thanks for sharing!   (so have u downloaded it yet? )

I like this version, very jazz feel (I think)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 3-7-2008 23:49 µoªí    You made the same comment (jazz feel) when you heard the CD version (Stepping Stone album), basically the same arrangement...

no wonder I was feeling a bit déjà vu lah!   ~ so I have actually said it before   ~ (well, at least I was being consistent with my taste, ca ca! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 3-7-2008 23:49 µoªí    Hey what do you think of the following SeSeHorie version? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz96xN4UEkQ ...

What do I think of that version?    ~~~ ummmm ~~~~ Ê\¦n¦ü°Û±o~~~¦n~~~~~~¨¯­Wo¤UËÝ wor  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 4-7-2008 20:23 ½s¿è ]

¨ä¹êºô¤Wo©¥o©¥¥X²{¥ª¥t¤@­Ó version of this song, o­Ó­Ó¤H¥S°Û±o¦n¦n , ­ø«H, §A¥hݯݯ§r, §A¤@©wݯ¨ì¬J!

I just found that ¤¤§ø¶®«T & ¤­¤Q´P²E¤l have a son called ¤¤§ø«T¤Ó, he is also an actor, just like his dad!

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%AD%E6%9D%91%E4%BF%8A%E5%A4%AA

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 4-7-2008 20:28 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 5-7-2008 13:28 µoªí   thanks for the photos, very nice   I've seen this guy in "Giant Tower" b4 and know that Nakamura has this son, but it's the first time I've seen them appear together. I wonder i ...

You are welcome about the photos

Ha ha, so it's just like some people who À°°¨·| "pole ¯ó¯h", ¦Ó§A´NÀ° ¤¤§ø¶®«T "pole" acoustic tiles!   ca ca ca !!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-8-2008 02:09 µoªí ¬Y¤é¥» oldcake °ÛKª©¥»: (©O¦ì¤¯¥S¦³D¦ü¤Ó·¥¼Ö¶¤ªº¹p¦³·u )    

He does look a bit like ¹p¦³·u wor

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-8-2008 12:29 µoªí   So which singer do you look like?

§ÚµLmud¦ü bin ­Ó bin ­Ó singer °Õ   

~~ ËݧA©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-8-2008 18:47 µoªí   hahaha, I don't look like a singer, I'm just a normal person and do not carry a microphone or wear concert clothes when I go out

ca ca ca

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-8-2008 02:51 µoªí ®á¥Ð¨Î¯§(§@¦±§@µüªÌ)¦Û¤v°Ûµf, ¨F°×¶Ú­µ§O¦³¤@µf·É®á¨ý¹D:  

Nice   (I like the music arrangement of this version), thanks for sharing

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 4-8-2008 21:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 08:15 µoªí ¥¿©Ò¿×"¤Ñºô«ì«ì, ²¨¦Ó¤£º|", ²×©ó¤ñ§Úݯ¨ì©O­ººq¬J¥t¤@­Óª©¥».

Wah! ¨È¤O must be the new "°_©³¤ý", how could you find that version ah?!    That clip didn't even have any tags or anything, well, good on you for finding it!!! (I really need to be careful, as ¨È¤O has a very high potential to be the new °_©³¤ý! )

Hey ar_woo, you sang very well, and sound like Nakamura!!  You should let us listen to your FULL version soon!!   

(By the way, how come you are still going to the karaoke to record your singing ah?  I thought you should have received some information about song recording from "someone" tim   (hey, you should really consider recording using those types of methods ah), did you not receive the email? )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:28 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 31-8-2008 13:14 µoªí   haha....­Óvideo¤§«á©R¹B­øª¾·|Åܦ¨ÂI   Åͨì¬ðµMçÜ°_³¯«a§Æ.....

Ca ca ca ca!! You are so funny, celia!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:24 µoªí   ¨È¤O¤j¨Ð, ¥»¨ÓçÜ¦í¤µ¤é¥h揾¶¡K©±¿ý咗Ê\, ÂIª¾¤@°_¨­, ¶}oldcake, ´N¨ü¨ì¥¨¤j³Ð¶Ë, µ¥©ó¨Ègill D·ï¥Ö嘢Ãn咗¥ú, ¦³±Æ­ø´±¨£¤H¤@¼Ë   (¦P®Icall咗2-3­Ófriend ...

I am sure you have at least 2 friends who are happy to goto Karaoke with you now, but they are all in overseas

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:15 µoªí   «x³Þ, ©O­Óversion¥¿¦n¦h!  ¦n¹LªGd«§«§¾ú¦h¦hÁn, ¦Ü¤Ö¤H¦a¯u«Y¦³¹ê¤O­ø«Y©Û·n¼²ÄF¥ý°Õ. very good!!

Who is "«§«§¾ú"??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:31 µoªí   First of all, thank you all for encouraging me though my singing really sucks, and this one was one of the worst versions too since there were many people there (= more pressure) that ...

hey ar_woo, you are a smart person ah (i think ), I am sure the recording method won't Ãø­Ë§A°Õ!   If you sing & record at home, I am sure your neighbours won't mind that at all, it will be just like having ¤¤§ø¶®«T holding concerts next door, and it's free of charge to them too, so they should really thank you ´N¯u lah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:33 µoªí   «u§r, §Ú­ø«Y«§"°_©³¤ý"°Õ....§Ú´N¦¨¤é¤ñ¤H"°_©³"´N¯u°Õ.   Á¿¶}­Óvideo, ¨ä¹ê§Ú³£«YµL·N¤§¤¤Ý¯¨ì. «Y¤WyoutubeÅ¥ar_woo¬J½m²ßclip¤§«á¼u¥ª©O­Óversion¥X¾¤. ¯u«Y¤Ñºô«ì«ì.

ha ha, do you always get "°_©³" by other people? ca ca!!

Actually I was really surprised you could find that clip!!  ha ha!!  Really ¤Ñºô«ì«ì, So Desu Ga!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:33 µoªí   I know....... and they can give me some singing lessons too.... I did ask a voice teacher if she can fix my terrible skills... but she said she charges $500/hr Never mind....

$500 per hour? wah!!  Is she a well known singer?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:41 µoªí   ¯u«Y¦³çܹL¦Û¤v¥h°Û, ¥ò¦nD, ­ø¨Ï¦³压¤O, ¦ý¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ, ©Èk©±会¤£ÅwªïD«ÈËÝ°µ (¶¡©Ð¥»¨Ó¥i¥H¦¬3-5¤H¿ú).... Ú»©È­n揾¤éweekdays lunch time "¼ç¤ô" ¥h°Û

Hey, don't forget to bring your video camera with you & make sure you put it in an angle where we can see YOU in the clip wor, ok?!    Looking forward to that clip!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD