25 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¨à®É¤å¨ã

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 21-9-2007 17:00 µoªí ...À¿¦r½¦ - ¦³­^¤å¦r¥À,A-Z, ¦³µL¤H¶°»ô¹L.¥u°O±oZ for Zoo....

I remember those ­^¤å¦r¥ÀÀ¿¦r½¦, used to have some but not the whole set

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 21-9-2007 23:10 µoªí     That's the new style......anyone remember the older style where it was covered with a 'yellow film' ?   Actually, the Jumbo sized ones is good for throwing at people.....

yeah, i remember the older version covered with a 'yellow film'

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 21-9-2007 23:14 µoªí   Another set of tools which we all had before.....

and set squares & protractor too

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 23:27 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 21-9-2007 23:32 µoªí   Ha?!?.....I wasn't expecting you to know that.....

that wasn't too long ago, was it?

¥H«e²Ó­Ó¦nÁé·N¤é¥»»sªºÀ¿¦r½¦, ¤Sè°¤S­», ¦³d¤S±o·N, ¦n¦ü Lee ¨â´ÚËÝ:

³·¿|ÆY¦Ì´þ & Pocky chocolate ¦Ê¤O¤ä ~ ¼Ò¥é±o¦n¦ü

À¿¦r½¦:

¯uªº:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-9-2007 14:36 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 23-9-2007 14:18 µoªí   ¤Ó¹L¦ü...¤@­Ó­ø¤p¤ß·|¶}o¥ªÂ÷­¹...........

ha ha, the ³·¿|ÆY¦Ì´þ & ¦Ê¤O¤äÀ¿¦r½¦ are quite small in size (they may look big on the photo), so don't worry, §Ú¤£·|­ø¤p¤ß¶}o¥ªÂ÷­¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 23-9-2007 14:31 µoªí   ¦ý«Y§Ú·|............

­ì¨Ó§AËݬ°­¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 22-9-2007 15:27 µoªí ©ç¤lï  

That ©ç¤lï looks very familiar

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 23-9-2007 14:46 µoªí   ·íµM°Õ¡A¨à®É¥²¦³¤§ª«

You are very µR§Q, found many pictures of our ¨à®É¤å¨ã (like the A-Z erasers, ¸g¨å! )  Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 23-9-2007 14:57 µoªí   ...¨ä¹ê§Ú¥ò¨£¨ì§A³ÌÁé·NªGD­¹ª«À¿½¦¡A¦³¦è»æ¡B¿}ªG........µ¥

any photos?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 24-9-2007 01:36 µoªí  

Thanks mythz for posting the pictures    Some of them look very pretty & cute, eg: Hersheys chocolates, Reese's chocolates, Kit Kat & the crepes. 

Some are quite funny, they changed the names from M&M's to W&W'z   and from Milky to Monky   

There is one picture (showing 4 little square-shaped chocolates ~ see below): I think those are real chocolates (not erasers), as they didn't say on the wrapper that they are erasers    I have had those chocolates before (quite yummy & their actual size are very tiny indeed) & they look exactly like the ones shown on the picture (i wonder if the person who took that picture mistakenly thought that they are erasers, & may keep them for years & eventually the real chocolates will become mouldy, ka ka ka  )  Hope that person is not you mythz, ha ha )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-9-2007 16:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 24-9-2007 16:35 µoªí «¢«¢¡I«YØ{¡A§Ú³£µL¯d·N²K¡A¤ñÊ\§ão¥ª¡I(¥i¯à³s­Ó¥D¤H³£­øª¾)   ©OD´N«Y¥H°²¶Ã¯u©w«Y¥H¯u¶Ã°²¡H  

ha ha, §A¤ñÊ\§ão¥ª , ¤U¦¸¤p¤ß d °Õ (ha ha, Á¿¯º©Q  )  

°²¦ü¯u®É¯u¦ü°²!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 24-9-2007 16:47 µoªí ¤¤ Àô µP ¸_ ¤l ®M ¸Ë   À¿ ½¦ ¸_ ¤l ®y   ¤» ¦X ±m ªM ¹Ô   ù ½L Mouse pad  

OMG, so funny    ¤¤ Àô µP ¸_ ¤l ®M ¸Ë   Great pictures, thanks mythz for sharing

I will not want to use the ¤¤ Àô µP ¸_ ¤l ®M ¸Ë, will have ³±¼v when I ­¹¶º, will check the chopsticks 20 times during the meal to make sure that they are real chopsticks (not pencils) before §Úª¦¨C¤@ 'darm' ¶º    (·|¯«¸g°I'yerk' )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-9-2007 17:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 24-9-2007 17:07 µoªí ³æ¬O¤å¨ã²£«~¤w¸g·d¨ì§Ú­ÌºÆºÆÅöÅö¡A«¢«¢

I mentioned ¥Õ½¦¼Õ on another thread, which reminds me of a type of ¨à®É¥Õ½¦¼Õ, ­øª¾¦³µL¤H°O±o or ¥Î¹L©O?

The container was made of plastic, it's in a shape of a ¤½¥JÀY (yellow in colour) & the ¤½¥JÀY was wearing a baseball cap (red in colour), the baseball cap was the lid of the glue container. 

I wanted to find a picture of it on the internet but no luck. So I have ²Ê²Êo¦a drawn a picture of it ½Ð¤£­n¯º

(because my memory is not very good, so I could only draw what I could remember) :

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 24-9-2007 23:29 µoªí ©_«L¤S¤â²ª°Õ http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/kk001-1.jpg  

very cute!

so ©_«L2007, have you seen it (the glue & the cute container) when you were little?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 24-9-2007 23:40 µoªí ¦A«×¤â²ª       http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/hgffgh001.jpg

Is that a picture of ©_«L2007 when you were a teenager?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 25-9-2007 03:52 µoªí ­ø«Y¥Õ½¦¼Õ......ªG¢Ò«Y¼Õ½k......­««Y¦³¤Ö¤Öªá­»¨ý¬[.³»´U¦n¦ü«Y'¥­'¬[.....

yes yes yes, you are right, it's ¼Õ½k (not ¥Õ½¦¼Õ, I used the wrong terminology), and ³»´U was '¥­' ªº    Do you still have that at home, fumoon? (You might still have one stored in your basement, please go & check it, ha ha  )

Anyone got any picture of it? Please!  Very Ãh©À ah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 25-9-2007 11:56 µoªí ¼Õ½k­Ó¨­¦³´XºØ¦â,¬õ,ºñ,¤ýµ¥. °¦¨­ªø«ó§Î,¦ü¼C®M.­Ó»\¦ü¤ú»I»\,¦ý¦³¤ä´Ò¥J.¥Î¨Ó¬d¼Õ½k. ¦ý§ä¤£¨ì¹Ï.

I think i know which one you might be referring to, it's different to the ¼Õ½k (the one with baseball cap) that I was talking about earlier

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 25-9-2007 17:22 µoªí ¸É¥R:§Ú¬O«üÁôÂäF¤@­Ó¤HÀY

ha ha, the cap looks like ÁôÂäF¤@­Ó very sad ªº¤HÀY, ¬O¶Ü?

25 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD