30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

²ï©Ôª«»y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 20-9-2007 16:20 µoªí   «Y§r¦n¦nÅ¥§r¡I   ¤Ó­@§Ú³£­ø°O±o®Í¤Fhaha....           ¤º®e²¤¶:   ¤@­Ó°ª¶Q¥i¿Ëªº¤p¤½¥D¤@¬q­¸¶V³h´I¨â·¥ªº¥Í©R¤§®È¨Ó¦Û¦L«×ªº²ï©Ô ...

are you a °ª¶Q¥i¿Ëªº¤p¤½¥D?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¯ùÀ\ÆU ©ó 21-9-2007 18:13 µoªí ³Ì«á²ïÛiÂI¼ËÅܪ𦳿ú¤H§r¡H¡H¡H

by marrying a rich husband?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-9-2007 11:13 µoªí   ¼M~~¦n¦hÁ±z§rShiawase¡I¡I   ¥s§Ö¼Ö¤ý¤l   ¯u«YçÜ­ø¨ì§r,ËݺG¬J¬G¨Æ¥s'§Ö¼Ö'   ²Ó­ÓÚ»¹L¤@¦¸Ä±±o¦n¶Ë·P¦nÃø§Ñ

but what Shiawase posted says that, eventually, "¤p¿P¤l°ª¿³¦a³òµÛ¤ý¤l¤S°Û¤S¸õ¡C­ì¨Ó¬O¤Ñ¤Wªº¯«ª¾¹D¤F§Ö¼Ö¤ý¤lªº¨Æ¡A©ó¬O§â¥L¤SÅܦ^­ì¨Óªº¼Ò¼Ë" wor... so it's not a sad story after all? All the gold & diamond came back wor... (like how my stocks did recently )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-9-2007 11:54 µoªí   o¦ão¤].......§Ú³£«Y¦Ó®a¥ýª¾¹D³Ì«á«YÉN¨Æ¬[....¶ã......ÂI¸Ñ§ÚçÜ­ø¨ìµ£¸Ü¬G¨Æ¤j³£«Y¹Î¶êµ²§½....§c¥ª´X¤Ü¦~....«z~~~~     (like how my stocks did recently )Ëݱz¦Ó®a§Y«Y¦n¦³¿ú°Õ ...

No no, not "¦Ó®a¦n¦³¿ú"   What I meant was, a few weeks ago I was losing money on my stocks (and was not too happy about it), but now it's back to +ve profit (but not that much... enough to buy you an oldcake dinner if you join us next time  )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 09:31 µoªí Ëݦ³¿ú­n¦­¤È±ß¤TÀ\­¹»ô~¥ò¦³high tea~®d©]ª½¸¨~   ¦Ó®a¦h¥ª­Ó¯u¹êµ£µe¬G¨Æ¥s''§Ö¼Ö¶®´D''           «¢«¢«¢«¢~~~ 

ÉN°ÝÃD吖, ¦ýÅå§A­¹º¢Ø{

(¦ýÂI¸Ñ¤@¸ôÁ¿¤@¸ô 嘅?)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-9-2007 17:45 ½s¿è ]

啱啱µo²{DªÑ©ñ¦­咗... ÁȤÖ咗¦n¦h°Ú!! ½ü¨ì§Ú­n

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-9-2007 17:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 22:49 µoªí   «¢«¢«¢~~~§Ú­ø·|çܦ³¤HªÖ¨î

you mean §Ú­ø·|çÜ....... but ¦³¤HªÖ¨î?

or §ÚçÜ­ø·|¦³¤HªÖ¨î?

The language is so deep...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-9-2007 23:01 µoªí   ËݧA´N¦pÊ\©ÒÄ@°Õ

Don't push her... or she'll tell u that she meant "celia ­ø·|çÜ....... but ¦³¤H(shiawase) ªÖ¨î"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-9-2007 23:07 µoªí   Isn't the '¦³¤H' mr. ar_woo? not shiawase wor!

ic ic... so I'll buy myself a big dinner I guess

Actually I bought tons of junk food after work today! To treat myself (actually when I was buying them I thought of the oldcake conversation here )!

I'm having cookies with blueberry filling right now! Yummy!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:10 µoªí   is §ÚçÜ­ø·|¦³¤HªÖ¨î    §ÚçÜÉN¤HªÖlor

yes, I guess it's too boring to be stuck with the same guy for 4 meals a day

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:16 µoªí   ar_woo±z«Y«}±ß±ß³£­¹¦Û¤v?

haha, no la, I had oldcake dinner with kitsir, etc Saturday night!  Some of us even went to kitsir's house!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:16 µoªí   ar_woo±z«Y«}±ß±ß³£­¹¦Û¤v?

haha, what about you? Do you cook?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-9-2007 23:29 µoªí   Did you buy ¿n¤Î¦¶¥j¤O´£¤l¨ý to try?

No... but I got these: EDO cashew nut+scotch crunch; EDO hazelnut chocolate crunch; Lotte chestnut cream cake, etc

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:31 µoªí   ¼M~~¦n¦n¸`¥Ø~~   §õ§J¶Ô¦³­ººq¥s''§«ô¤» ÉN¸`¥Ø''¤@©w­ø·|µo¥Í«Y±z¦a¨­¤W

what did u do on Saturday?  Did u miss us?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:33 µoªí   cook....¤ñ¸û¤p....¶¡­ø¤¤cook¤p¤p

Can we come to your house next time? No need to cook, just order pizza

Kitsir, kei hup & moneyismymoney had pizza together Saturday night

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:46 µoªí   a little bit  '¬ª'¦í¤úla¥ý?®d©]¥ý©ðªð¥X¾¤­¹?   Kakaka~~~sorry®Ö¬ð¥ªkaka~~

I've finished 2 big boxes of cookies while talking to you people here... this is not very healthy

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:51 µoªí   wow~~¦Û¤v¾ã¬[??Shiawase¥i¯à¬y®Í¤f¤ô   ¤p¤ß±z­Ó¤j¨{ßv§r

Me? Making cookies? No way la... bought them after work...

how do u know I have ¤j¨{ßv? Were u sitting at the next table during our oldcake dinner?     

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-9-2007 23:51 µoªí   wow~~¦Û¤v¾ã¬[??Shiawase¥i¯à¬y®Í¤f¤ô   ¤p¤ß±z­Ó¤j¨{ßv§r

you know how to ¦Û¤v¾ã cookies?

Look what we have done to the thread called 80¦~¥N-°Êµe¤Hª« » ²ï©Ôª«»y

now it's cookies and cooking and 5 meals a day

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-9-2007 00:00 µoªí   Á¿©j....¦]¬°¤¤¦~¬JªB¤Í¤j¨{ßv

Yes, you are using a technique called "best/most likely guess" (i.e. Kau-Goo )

30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD