29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

oldcake.net¤S²K¤@·³¥Í¤é¤F,¦³D«§·P·Q/»¡¸Ü­n¦PÊ\Á¿?!

oldcake.net§Ö¤@·³¥Í¤é¤F,¦³D«§·P·Q/»¡¸Ü­n¦PÊ\Á¿?! ....

I would like to say THANK YOU to Toby & all oldcakes for all your contributions towards this website over the past 12 months!! This website has been a great success!!    Thank you everyone again!

Oldcake.net ¥Í¤é§Ö¼Ö!!

Wah, there were so many posts on this thread last night, it's a pity that I couldn't log on at the same time as you girls & boys as I have been out ah!

.......I'll need to read all the posts later, as I need to go out again

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 1-9-2007 10:29 µoªí   ¬Q±ß¦n¦h¤H½Í°_§A.... ·Q°_§A§r..... shiawase©n.

Hi adamying  !

i know, i missed out on the fun "birthday gathering" last night tim!

(......no wonder I "sneezed" quite a bit last night.....that's because a few people were talking about me!?... ha ha)....only kidding

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 1-9-2007 14:23 µoªí woo~(§U»yµü~§O¤¶·N )

what does that mean??

...I must have missed some of your posts, that's why I couldn't understand lah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 1-9-2007 14:42 µoªí     Happy Day!! http://www.youtube.com/v/DMiBSt_ODN0  

That's so funny!!

Wah! It looks like many oldcakes have changed their "look"   since yesterday!!  May be I should change mine too!?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 2-9-2007 00:55 µoªí   hello Shiawase

Hello ©_«L hing! Long time no talk lah!  how are you?  You changed your look too!   Very handsome, did you draw the picture yourself?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 2-9-2007 01:00 µoªí     Shiawase ¦n­@ÉN¨£§A§r.¥i¯à¤j®a¤W¾¤old cake®É¶¡­ø¦P.Ëݦn°O©Ê.°O±o§Úµe­Ó©O­Ó¤½¥J

you draw very well, so does Kitsir and many other oldcakes

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2007 00:55 µoªí ¥t¥~§Ú³£¦n开¤ß¸Ü¤j®aª¾, ¸V¤é¦¬¨ì¹q¸Ü, ¥hĵ§½»{»âµf­Ó»È¥]¤F, ¯u«Y­n¦hÁ©O¦ì¤£ª¾¦Wªºµ½ªø!   ¥ç¦hÁ©_«L, kitsir ©M¨È¸Û·í¤é¦u±æ¬Û§U, ¥ò¬°§Ú©bªi³Ò¸L! ±o¦^ªº»È¥]¤º¤À¤å¥¼°Ê, ©Ò´î¤Öªº扌 ...

Hi ar_woo, congratulations!!   I just read that you have got back your wallet!  You are so lucky!

So was the wallet left in the taxi?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-9-2007 01:19 µoªí   Thanks. Actually I'm watching TV & playing the disks fumoon sent me at the same time   So responses may be slow here...   Anyway I'm not sure, it may have fallen outside th ...

Very lucky that the person who found it was a "seen sum yun"!

got to go, 886 everyone!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 3-9-2007 12:58 µoªí   Hi Shiawase...pls refer to #108, #112, #126, #129, #194, #195... that's story for woo woo woo ??? not ar-wOo

Hi inabottle 

Thanks for referring me to those posts regarding "woo woo woo", I will have a look soon! 

Feeling hungry now, gotta get something to eat

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 3-9-2007 13:02 µoªí   haha  ~ ¦n¦h®Éshiawase¸Ü­n¨«/¦æ¶}¤@°}³£«Y¬°'­¹'

ha ha, so happy, had a lot of yummy food just then

Yes, you are so right, miss inabottle, I am always very very ¬°­¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 3-9-2007 12:58 µoªí   Hi Shiawase...pls refer to #108, #112, #126, #129, #194, #195... that's story for woo woo woo ??? not ar-wOo

I read the posts lah, ha ha, so it was you who started off the "Woo" thing

Woo, woo, woo!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 3-9-2007 14:22 µoªí ¥i¯à·|¯u«Y¤Ö¤W¥ª...¸Ü®Í¤µ¦~­n·|¦Ò..... ¤£¹L§Ú³£·|ºÉ¶q®t­ø¦h¨C¤é·Ó¤W¨Ó,¥u«Y¥i¯à¦b½u®É¶¡¸û¤Ö(¤£¹L¥i¯à±¾¾÷---§Y¦b½u¦ý¤£¦b¹q¸£«e)  

Hi ªü¸Û, good luck with your studies, all the best lah, hope you will get top marks in your ·|¦Ò!!!!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 3-9-2007 14:07 µoªí Missed the B-day tim......

Haven't seen fumoon very much lately

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 3-9-2007 15:45 µoªí       You sound like a caring teacher somehow... Here comes ar_GOO again...    

I'm a caring person ar mar, Mr. ar_GOO!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 3-9-2007 18:09 µoªí   haha, so at least half of my guess was correct (the caring part)... you care a lot about fumoon too

of course, I care for a lot of people/oldcakes, including fumoon gar!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-9-2007 19:11 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-9-2007 00:16 µoªí   you are a kind person ar  

ha ha, thank you, I hope I am lah!

29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD