µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

»ÙêÁÉ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-9-2007 18:02 µoªí   I had this before!!!   I love this game!   (I might still have it at home!)   Did you have this game too?

If he has it, would you go to his house and play together?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-9-2007 23:20 µoªí   »Ùê¦h¨ì¼Æ­ø®Í   ¦h¤f°Ý¥y,¦pªGar_woo¸Û·NÁܽбz¾¤,±z·|­ø·|¾¤?Haha.....    

Just came home, so tired, and suddently saw my "name" appear several times here.... what's going on?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-9-2007 00:38 µoªí   ÉN§r,³£«YÀ°±z°Ý±z·Q°Ý¤S­ø°Ý¬J°ÝÃD

·Q°Ý¤S­ø°Ý¬J°ÝÃD? there are quite a few... like, Celia, are you a pretty girl?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-9-2007 00:35 µoªí   fumoon, are you the one trying to sell it?   (u need money desperately to try to buy other games? ha ha, only kidding )

no, I think he just desperately wants to meet certain potential buyers in person, using the toys as a "bait"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-9-2007 00:41 µoªí   celia, you better answer in order to get 200 points!

I'm going to take a shower for 15 minutes now, will come back to check the answer  (unless everyone logged out by then )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-9-2007 00:55 µoªí   ar_woo¨R²D§Ú¦a±ð«Y­n¦^Á×°Õ~

I'm back (with clothes on of course) , anyone still here?

OMG, both celia & shiawase gone....

I surely learn alot from you two about the "answer without answers" technique. Thank you for such lessons to enrich my knowledge. I'll check in again tmr to bombard you with more questions

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 18-9-2007 00:58 µoªí   ha ha....I've been calling her that for awhile, and she responsed to it 'normally'.....so I bet she's used to being called a pretty girl....

Wow, bro,§A«Y±o嘅  The answer to everything on oldcake.net

But goodnight for now guys... really exhausted today and so much to do tmr... so little time (like what fumoon says) Need to check on my stocks now to see if I can retire earlier (by a few days max )

µo·s¸ÜÃD