30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤H®ü©_缘: oldcake ¯u¤H¯u¨Æ... ¤£¥i«äij!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2007 15:58 µoªí   i don't always have a smile on my face ga

really? can you post a picture of you NOT smiling? That would prove what you claim

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2007 16:10 µoªí   thanks for your concern, ha ha!   (... but don't worry, they won't be able to find anything about me anyway, ka ka ka ka )

why so secretive... r u gals undercover agents working for CIA? 

Both gone tim.... nothing answered     

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 16:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2007 18:27 µoªí   i just came back, but still not answering your questions    (...if we're undercover agents, we wouldn't admit it here anyway )

Then you're forcing me to use my °_©³©_§Þ (aka 断¦ô¤Q¤K¦¡)

Hmmmm...... you're probably someone who misses HK a great deal, but for some reason cannot be here... are you stuck with a farmer husband in Japan, having to work in the fields day in, day out? What do you guys grow?   But you probably have a lovely family as women do not feel "shiawase" without it...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 21:40 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2007 22:20 µoªí   Hey Celia, since ©_«L2007 said that , then I think we'd better not show up at any future oldcake gatherings, so that we can leave our ¼Ë to their own imaginations!! ka ka ka!!

he said "¤Û·Q¤@¤U", not "¤Û·Q¤@¥@", and I think what he meant was that some prior guesses make things more fun when we actually meet each other  But it's much less fun to find out by posting pictures on the web before we meet.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 22:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2007 22:32 µoªí   ha ha ...... yeah, I get locked up at home in the rural part of Japan, can't go out, can't travel, can't go back to HK, can only use my computer to communicate with a bunch of old ...

No, it doesn't make me feel better as I realize my guesses must be way off...

but I'm sure fumoon would come to Japan to save you from that farm

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 22:38 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 20-8-2007 22:58 µoªí   ­ø¡I¦³¹D²z§r¡I

­ø¦³¹D²z = mo do lay

ok, since shiawase is so incredibly secretive, I have to guess that she's actually a celebrity... hmmm... a bilingual person from Canada, cheerful and full of energy... You must be Rabeea Yueng! OMG...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 23:16 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-8-2007 23:38 µoªí Morning boys and girls.Still nothing posted yet?.......http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/fumoonold/07baa27a_9rXQ0lpcVjwt.gif

ar, there you are... time for you to take over, I can't get these ladies to reveal/post/answer anything... feel like a loser today

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 20-8-2007 23:40 µoªí   fumoon good morning

your picture is very scary ar.... gives people the "bad guy" image... inabottle won't like it

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 20-8-2007 23:44 µoªí   woo¥S 7¤ëÀ³¤U¸`

IC... hope u won't look like that next time we meet

I've changed mine also (my favorite song's name)

30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD