µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥X®aªººt­û¦³¨º¦ì?

I think an actor called ¶À¤¸¥Ó also ¥X¤F®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 6-8-2007 22:28 µoªí   ¦­´X­Ó¤ë¤wÁÙ«U¡C

now that you mention, I think you are right (...my info is so out-of-date again )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 6-8-2007 22:40 µoªí   ¹ùúø´ð§A³£¥ò°O±o§r¡H   ¼M¡I±j§r¡I

Who is "¹ùúø´ð"?  Haven't heard of that name before

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 6-8-2007 22:50 µoªí   ¥Õ¦Ï¤Ñ粤ô²~ªº¤T­Ó¤k¥D¨¤¤§¤@¡C   HAVEN'T HEARD OF THAT¡H   ­ø.........ÃÒ©ú©p«á¥Í¡C

...there could be other reasons for haven't heard of her name (or of the tv series) before...such as: my bad memories    

...any picture of the tv series?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:01 µoªí   why sorry ©O? You mean my age? I'm not SHiawase wor...

ha? why why?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 6-8-2007 23:09 µoªí   SORRY FOR WHAT?? FORGET TIM..............  

wah, so quick (in finding a picture!), thanks!!  (...but after looking at the picture, still no recollection of her tim!!... )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:11 µoªí   I thought he was saying sorry to you for under-estimating your age (no one knows anyway), so I reminded him that it was ME saying that I was a teenager in the 70's... maybe Shiawased i ...

...here is Mr. "Woo See Luen" again!    ... Me--> 18 years old now!....I wish

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 6-8-2007 23:16 µoªí   ²¢¬ü·¥¤F..................

ha ha, ¤õ°¨  & ar_woo have the same taste!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:23 µoªí   ¥ò«Y·í¦~¤ñ¸û¤jÁxºt¥Xªº©Ê·P¤k¯«... ¦n¦ü©ç¹L¥b»rÀ¸...

...wah, you were only a little kid (or teenager) in the 70s & u watched those "three steps" movies!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:24 µoªí   you're back so fast! thought u went to dinner (or lunch in Toronto?  ) 

...i got too hungry from looking at the pictures posted by ©_«L2007 at ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¸g¨å¹s­¹/Ãh¶¼­¹/À\ÆU » ¸g¨å²¢«~....so just went away from my PC to have some snacks...now feeling better

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:26 µoªí   no way la, just found out from Google searching... I was not allowed into those ¤Iµ£¤£©y movies

really?  ha ha!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:30 µoªí We should all join the next oldcake dinner and try out the authentic ¤jºaµØ stuff as ©_«L2007 suggested la!

...a bit far....I mean ¤¸®Ô

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:34 µoªí according to inabottle ©j "¤EÀs¶í³£¦³¶¡¤jºaµØ°s¼Ó" http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=5928&page=2

oh yes, might try that one out one day

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:34 µoªí according to inabottle ©j "¤EÀs¶í³£¦³¶¡¤jºaµØ°s¼Ó" http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=5928&page=2

just checked openrice.com....

¤jºaµØ°s¼Ó
Tai Wing Wa Restaurant
¤¸®Ô¦w¹ç¸ô2-6¸¹2¼Ó,
2476-9888

¤jºaµØ°s¼Ó
Tai Wing Wa Restaurant

¤EÀsÆW§»¶}¹D8¸¹¨ä¤h°Ó·~¤¤¤ß2¼Ó
2148-7773

it looks like the other restaurant is in ¤EÀsÆW not ¤EÀs¶í

µo·s¸ÜÃD