µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦h¥Á ??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 1983 ©ó 13-7-2008 12:42 µoªí DORS¦h¤å!   ³Ì°O±o·í®É¼s§i: ¡uµÛ¦h¤å½Ä¯}¤û¥J­m¿Ç³æ½Õo¬J¶Ç²Î!¡v   ·í¦~¾Ö¦³¦h¤åDQJ¤û¥J¿Ç¬O«Ü«Â¤ôªº           .

I think thay may have been "Brittania"? (©bÄ˽į}¤û¥J­m¿Ç³æ½Õo¬J¶Ç²Î)?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-7-2008 13:15 µoªí   I think thay may have been "Brittania"? (©bÄ˽į}¤û¥J­m¿Ç³æ½Õo¬J¶Ç²Î)?

¤p§Ì°O¾Ð¿ù¶Ã²K¡K

·í¦~¡u©bÄË¡v¡B¡u¨Î¿n¡v¡B¡uTexwood¡v¡B¡uYork¡v¦P¡u¦h¤å¡v©OD¤w¸g¥s¦WµP¤l¡A

ªG®É¯u«Y´XËݲE¾ë¡K  

DORS¦h¤å

DORS¦h¤åªºslogan ¡@着¦h¤å´Nª¾ÉA³¥«Y¬y¦æ¡@¦h¤å¡IAbout  1980-1981  this  slogan.I remember the  slogan until now.I like   the  T-shirt  very much.Very America  free

style.and print the slogan up to you.Is it  right?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 15-8-2008 00:04 µoªí DORS¦h¤åªºslogan ¡@着¦h¤å´Nª¾ÉA³¥«Y¬y¦æ¡@¦h¤å¡IAbout  1980-1981  this  slogan.I remember the  slogan until now.I like   the  T-shirt  very much.Very ...

would you like me to show you where to buy it this weekend? We can also sing some Japanese karaoke and you can bring some Japanese friends too. Any other oldcake would like to have a karaoke gathering?

DORS¦h¤å ¡@¥k©R¡@¢ÒQJ Is it correct?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 16-8-2008 18:00 µoªí DORS¦h¤å ¡@¥k©R¡@¢ÒQJ Is it correct?

I think so, ¦h¤åDQJ,¥Ñ¸yfit¨ì脚³k§À..... I guess maybe DQJ means Dors Quality Jeans?

·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµL¤F¡@¤£¥i¯à¦bT.S.T. BUY  THE  DORS Little  disapointed.I must  buy  the  Dors jeans.And  when i was a  secondary student times,i didn't  buy any Dors  jeans,jut  only the  Dors T-Shirt.So if i have  chnace  i will buy a  new one  jeans.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 18-8-2008 00:59 µoªí ·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµL¤F¡@¤£¥i¯à¦bT.S.T. BUY  THE  DORS Little  disapointed.I must  buy  the  Dors jeans.And  when i was a  secondary student times,i didn't  ...

No more ·s¥@¬É & no more DORS

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2008 01:00 µoªí   No more ·s¥@¬É & no more DORS
着¦h¤å    ´Nª¾ Mu 嘢«Y¬y¦æ¡@¦h¤å  The Advertising Slogan is  created by

James Wong. I remember  that .And  the   Doris can  still buy it  from Tsuen Wasn District.

¥ò¦³¼s§iºq - ' the big city star, no matter where you are ........ moving in you DQJ ......... »¨©ñ¤§¤¤¦³ÃtÅx, »â¾É«°¥«·s´Â®ð'

§Úo­Ó°}®É³£¦³¦n¦h ' ¦h¤å ' Tee...°O±o¦h¼Æ³£o¦V©ô¨¤¥ý¬I¦Ê³f¶R!

¦n·Q¦Ó®a¾Ö¦³µf´X¥ó

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 18-8-2008 00:59 µoªí ·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµL¤F¡@¤£¥i¯à¦bT.S.T. BUY  THE  DORS Little  disapointed.I must  buy  the  Dors jeans.And  when i was a  secondary student times,i didn't  ...

o¤U~·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµLo¥ª?!why?!when hkman bro??!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 5-11-2008 12:54 µoªí o¤U~·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµLo¥ª?!why?!when hkman bro??!
·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f¦bMid of 2008year µL¤F.But  if  you want  to  buy  the  Doris Jeans  and  some  sweater  you can   go  to  tusen wan  栛©Msquare to shopping.Now  you can  review the  old  Doris Advertising.And  Special  for MrAh Woo by  this  advertising.Hope  Ah  woo  will like  it  and  make  remember  Woo's  good  memory.Hope  you have  a better tomorrow  and  every °I嘢 was  over .Get  up  your  turbo engine.Like  the Doris Jeans ­«¥X¦¿´ò. ¤@¼Ë

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 6-1-2009 01:57 µoªí ·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f¦bMid of 2008year µL¤F.But  if  you want  to  buy  the  Doris Jeans  and  some  sweater  you can   go  to  tusen w ...

thank you! Very rare and it has a great Chinese New Year feel too.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 6-1-2009 01:57 µoªí ·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f¦bMid of 2008year µL¤F.But  if  you want  to  buy  the  Doris Jeans  and  some  sweater  you can   go  to  tusen w ...

¨Ï¤HÃh©Àªº"¿S¤æ" !! ¦hÁ¤À¨É !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-5-2008 19:51 µoªí yes, that's it, thanks! without them it doesn't feel like they're kickers

´N¨Ó¤Ü¦~«e¡M§Ú¦³­ÓªB¤Í¶R¤@¹ï¬õ¤@¹ïÂŦP´ÚªºKickers¡MÀY«Ü¶ê¡M¬ï¥Õ½u¡M¥Ö¬O±_¨­¨º´Ú¡M¦³¨º¥ÖµPªº¡C¤@°¦¸}¬ï¬õ¦â¤@°¦¸}¬ïÂŦâ¡M°t501¡M«z¡M yeah¨ì¾_¡C
§Úªº¦Ñ°Êº©­µ¼Ö,¹q¼vblog:
http://moronenemy.blogspot.com

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Tyler2 ©ó 6-1-2009 11:45 µoªí ´N¨Ó¤Ü¦~«e¡M§Ú¦³­ÓªB¤Í¶R¤@¹ï¬õ¤@¹ïÂŦP´ÚªºKickers¡MÀY«Ü¶ê¡M¬ï¥Õ½u¡M¥Ö¬O±_¨­¨º´Ú¡M¦³¨º¥ÖµPªº¡C¤@°¦¸}¬ï¬õ¦â¤@°¦¸}¬ïÂŦâ¡M°t501¡M«z¡M yeah¨ì¾_¡C

¯u«Y«lyeah!!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 6-1-2009 11:35 µoªí   ¨Ï¤HÃh©Àªº"¿S¤æ" !! ¦hÁ¤À¨É !!  
you  are  welcome.Sharing to  oldcake  members  is my glory.Will  coming soon the another  new  one..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 7-1-2009 02:17 µoªí you  are  welcome.Sharing to  oldcake  members  is my glory.Will  coming soon the another  new  one..

Great! THX!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 7-1-2009 09:41 µoªí   Great! THX!!
The  new  one is  shown on now.1982 year Dors suit TV advertising.When i  still a  child,i only know  the  Dors  T-Shirt  and the  pants.Let  us  to ÃhÂÂ. Anybody  still  remember  it?Please enjoy....

µo·s¸ÜÃD