µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¬ÃÂë~

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの¥jいVideo cover

Ah woo sir 's ¤¤§ø¶®«Tの¢Ú¢Þand other collectors are very precious. I am admire you a . Do you know this movie?®a±Ú¡C¡C

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õの雑»x写¯u

MR.Woo,Admire you la A lot of Nakamura masatoshi things.Show you look this super old japanseIdol magazine.

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õの¥Õ黒雑»x写¯u

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの雑»x写¯u

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの写¯u

Mr Ah woo 's  outlook  also a  little  bit   like ¤¤§ø¶®«Tさん.Do  you feel?ha ha

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õの¢Ú¢Þ

­»´äª©¤¤§ø¶®«TMr Woo.Do you have this LP?

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õの雑»x写¯u

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの懐かしい写¯u

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの¢ë¢ì¡@

Do you have this old cd?I haven't this one but i want get it.... i also haven't your cd so¡@§Ú·Q­nyour memorial cd.ha ha

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õの雑»x写¯u

Carry on ¤¤§ø¶®«Tのª«¡@§Æ±æ¤j®a会like...

¤¤§ø¶®«T¡@©õの¹qµø¼@

¤¤§ø¶®«T©õの¢Ú¢Ò

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©õのLive Concert¡@LD Box Anyone have it?Anybody know how old is he now?

¤¤§ø¶®«Tin ­Íたちの®ÉのVIDEO COVER

I want to know how many ¤¤§ø¶®«Tのfans st least in old cake until now?ha ha Just want to know why you also like him ?I think his style is nobody can instead of ha ha.

Mr ah woo really super  no.one nakamura masatoshi  fans woo.so he  should about  57 years old.And  you lend to me  your ¤j©]°k¢þ¢ë¢ì¡C¦n¦n¬Ý¡CありがとうございますThank you sir.

you are  welcome Mr tnd1964.Because  i like  nakamura masatoshi from my secondary school times until now.May be he  is  a  special image  and  also sing a song  is  very  good.If have  chance  you can meet  Mr  woo with me  together to exchange  our idea.our mini nakamura  masatoshi fans  club.ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fook ©ó 25-9-2008 19:31 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾Ê\¤Ó¤Óªº¦W¦r©O?¦o¦n¹³¤]¬OÃÀ¤H,¹ï¶Ü?ÁÂÁÂ
¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©d¡@«Y¡@¤­¤Q´P²E¤l1952¦~9¤ë20¤é(56歳) - )は¤é¥»の¤kÀu¥»¦W¡B¤¤§ø ²E¤l¤­¤Q´P²E¤lªø¨kは­ÖÀu¤¤§ø«T¤Ó¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 30-12-2008 02:04 µoªí ¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©d¡@«Y¡@¤­¤Q´P²E¤l1952¦~9¤ë20¤é(56歳) - )は¤é¥»の¤kÀu¥»¦W¡B¤¤§ø ²E¤lªø¨kは­ÖÀuの¤¤§ø«T¤Ó¡C
¤­¤Q´P²E¤lの¹qµø¢ë¢õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fook ©ó 25-9-2008 19:31 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾Ê\¤Ó¤Óªº¦W¦r©O?¦o¦n¹³¤]¬OÃÀ¤H,¹ï¶Ü?ÁÂÁÂ
¤­¤Q´P²E¤lªº¡@¤ÆùÛ«~広§i

¤¤§ø¶®«Tさん¡@¦n¦n²´¬© Beautiful.Mr a Woo Do you want  marry her?haha

µo·s¸ÜÃD