µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¬ÃÂë~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 28-7-2007 06:12 µoªí §Ú³£«Y¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¤£¹LÊ\ d cd¤@°¦³£µL, ¥u¦³´X°¦¶Â½¦. §Ad¦¬Âæn¥¿. §Ú¦b¤§¤]post¹L°Ý¦³µL¤H¥h¹L¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|­øª¾§A·í¦~¦³µLÚ»¹L? http://oldcake.net/redirect.php?tid=4238&goto=lastpost#lastpo ...
Me..I left Hkg too earlier 

I am also his super fans..i am also member of his japanese fan clube too..maybe I can post more pics here when i back to HK...I have pics of him in TVB EYT and in airport and concert also...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 16:24 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 17-2-2008 08:04 µoªí Me..I left Hkg too earlier   

This morning.... , How long?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 16:22 µoªí  I am also his super fans..i am also member of his japanese fan clube too..maybe I can post more pics here when i back to HK...I have pics of him in TVB EYT and in airport and concert also...

Wow, excellent! I remember he was interviewed by DoDo on EYT... but only mental images left in my brain... would be nice to see real pics!! Thanks and really looking forward to that!

u are welcome.

©O±Æ¤w¥´¤J§N®cªºEP, ­n¦hÁÂtnd1964 ¥S¥O§Ú¦³°Ê¤O¥h揾µf¥X嚟 :

©O±idouble咗, ­Ytnd¥S­ø¶û±ó, ¦³Éó会¨£­±®É°e¤ñ§A

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 18:51 ½s¿è ]

¤j¦X·Ó

Mnay many thanks!! I like it very much!!You are really super super fans!!!
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 19:13 µoªí Mnay many thanks!! I like it very much!!You are really super super fans!!!

Haha, I'm just a very ordinary fan compared to you la   I'm glad you like it

.. ... .. !! ar_woo
Coffee
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/maxwu9

µL¥H¬°³ø²K¡K­ø±o¡A§Ú³£¦³¤p¤p¿W®a³¥°e¤ñ§A¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 19:43 µoªí µL¥H¬°³ø²K¡K­ø±o¡A§Ú³£¦³¤p¤p¿W®a³¥°e¤ñ§A¡I

¦hÁÂ¥ý  tnd ¥SÀx¿ËªGD³£¦n¨u¦³, ¬Û«H¦³¦n¦h«Y¦³¿ú³£¶R­ø¨ìªº

woo....

§Ú¥H¬°§A¥u«Y³ßÅwÅ¥Ê\¬Jºq...

§¹¨Ó¯u«Y©¾¹ê Fans....

¦n¦h©O....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 20:27 µoªí   ¦hÁÂ¥ý  tnd ¥SÀx¿ËªGD³£¦n¨u¦³, ¬Û«H¦³¦n¦h«Y¦³¿ú³£¶R­ø¨ìªº

¤@DD°Õ¡A·Q°Ý§A·í¦~¦³ÉN¤JÊ\¤é¥»¬J¯»µ··|¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 21:51 µoªí ¤@DD°Õ¡A·Q°Ý§A·í¦~¦³ÉN¤JÊ\¤é¥»¬J¯»µ··|¡H

ÉN§r  ·Q¶ñD纸¦ýÅå­øÃѤé¤å... §Úª¾§A°Ñ¥[咗... ´¿¸g¦³DÉA¬¡°ÊÉN©O?

activies..not relate to me..so young..so far..so expensive but i have thbeir fanazine, i think I can give you as a gift.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 22:01 µoªí activies..not relate to me..so young..so far..so expensive but i have thbeir fanazine, i think I can give you as a gift.

Wow, I've never seen one before... so precious, maybe I can scan it to make a "copy" and return to you...

no, u can keep th original, its my gift.

µo·s¸ÜÃD