µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¬ÃÂë~

ただお«eがいい«Y§Ú¦Ü·R.¨ä实¨C°¦ºq³£¤Ä°_¤Ö¦~®Éªº¤ß±¡,¨º¤w¬O¤@¨Ç¶R¤£¦^¨Óªº·Pı.

¤]³\¦hÅ¥¤@点会¼v响¤º¤Àªc,¤H会¦~«C点!

·PÁ§A­ÌÅý§Ú¤À¨É.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-8-2007 23:20 µoªí   ¦h谢¥|¥S´£¨Ñ!   ¥t¤@ª©¥»(¦b3:21 (§Y­Ë¼Æ1:45) ¶}©l):       Shiawase: ¯d·N4:41 (§Y­Ë¼Æ00:25) ¥X²{§A­Ó¦W (¤§«á¥ò¦³D¥b¤T级嘢 )

Only saw your post just now...watched the clip, ha ha, heard my "name", thanks for letting me know

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ a8315041 ©ó 17-8-2007 07:18 µoªí ただお«eがいい«Y§Ú¦Ü·R.¨ä实¨C°¦ºq³£¤Ä°_¤Ö¦~®Éªº¤ß±¡,¨º¤w¬O¤@¨Ç¶R¤£¦^¨Óªº·Pı. ¤]³\¦hÅ¥¤@点会¼v响¤º¤Àªc,¤H会¦~«C点! ·PÁ§A ...

ただお«eがいい is available for karaoke at CWB CEO Neway... I love to go there and sing that song!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 16:42 µoªí   ただお«eがいい is available for karaoke at CWB CEO Neway... I love to go there and sing that song!

®¤§ÚµLª¾, where is that Karaoke? I must do that some time!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ a8315041 ©ó 18-8-2007 04:34 µoªí ®¤§ÚµLª¾, where is that Karaoke? I must do that some time!

It's on Sugar Street, opposite the entrance of Victoria Park. I go there from time to time. At that place you can select "¤¤§ø¶®«T" after you pick "male Japanese singers" with the remote control. They havea bunch of his songs, even two versions of 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ (normal + fast). Great to know that someone likes Nakamura's songs! I just saw r9647's new post with his songs

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6193&highlight=

I bought that album also  ("The Songs"), and was so happy as there's a DVD in it with a lot of old-time performances such as a live version of 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ !

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 21:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2007 12:25 µoªí   It's on Sugar Street, opposite the entrance of Victoria Park. I go there from time to time. How about let's gather a group of Nakamura fans on this site, and go there for some karaoke ...

どもありがと

:)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-10-2007 18:40 µoªí   ·PÁ§A¤@»ôªY½à´N¯u! Å¥¦h­º²{³õª©:   http://www.zshare.net/audio/4008787b44bee8/

Thanks for share!!

©O­º¦n¦h¤H¤@©w°O±o:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 21:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 21:48 µoªí ©O­º¦n¦h¤H¤@©w°O±o:    

­º¦± ~ ¾ú¤[±`·s

©O­º"®É"³£«Y¸g¨å¤§§@ (2 versions) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIkAdkRiBig&feature=related

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-12-2007 00:53 ½s¿è ]

To ¤¤§ø¶®«T¯»µ·, Lee ¹D¦³¤¤§ø¶®«T °Û¡u­Íたちの®È¡v(«eµ{ÀA¸) Live , Ê\¥ò¦P®I¡u­Íたちの®È¡v§@µü¡E§@¦± ªº ¤pÙʨΤ@»ô°Û (¤pÙʨΥò°Û±o­ø¿ù§r!   )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11vfx_03XV0

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

ªGµM«Y¤¤§ø¶®«T¶W¯Åfans¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-2-2008 18:09 µoªí To ¤¤§ø¶®«T¯»µ·, Lee ¹D¦³¤¤§ø¶®«T °Û¡u­Íたちの®È¡v(«eµ{ÀA¸) Live , Ê\¥ò¦P®I¡u­Íたちの®È¡v§@µü¡E§@¦± ªº ¤pÙʨΤ@»ô°Û (¤pÙʨΥò°Û±o­ø¿ù§r!   ) & ...

¦hÁ¬I¤p©j±À¤¶

ar_woo ·íµM¤wÚ»¹L¦¹video¤£¤U¼Æ¤Q¦¸

©O­ººq·¥¤§¸g¨å, ar_woo ¨C¥h¥d©ÔOK¥²°Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 16-2-2008 18:23 µoªí ªGµM«Y¤¤§ø¶®«T¶W¯Åfans¡I

Hi Kitsir, I am not a ¤¤§ø¶®«T¶W¯Åfan   , but just so happened that I found the clip on youtube

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-2-2008 18:09 µoªí To ¤¤§ø¶®«T¯»µ·, Lee ¹D¦³¤¤§ø¶®«T °Û¡u­Íたちの®È¡v(«eµ{ÀA¸) Live , Ê\¥ò¦P®I¡u­Íたちの®È¡v§@µü¡E§@¦± ªº ¤pÙʨΤ@»ô°Û (¤pÙʨΥò°Û±o­ø¿ù§r!   ) & ...

¤pÙʨÎDºÐ(¥u­n¦Ü¤Ö¦³¤@­º¤¤§ø¶®«TDºq)§Ú³£®t­ø¦hÀx»ô

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-2-2008 18:29 µoªí   ¦hÁ¬I¤p©j±À¤¶   ar_woo ·íµM¤wÚ»¹L¦¹video¤£¤U¼Æ¤Q¦¸   ©O­ººq·¥¤§¸g¨å, ar_woo ¨C¥h¥d©ÔOK¥²°Û

Hi ar_woo, I saw that clip on youtube and since no one mentioned it on this forum, so I ±À¤¶ ±À¤¶ lor

Wah, you are definitely a No.1 ¶W级¤¤§ø¶®«T¯»µ·, §A "Ú»¹L¦¹video¤£¤U¼Æ¤Q¦¸" !  

§Aı­øı±o¤pÙʨΠ(for a song writer / lyricist) °Û±o­ø¿ù§r?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-2-2008 18:31 µoªí   ¤pÙʨÎDºÐ(¥u­n¦Ü¤Ö¦³¤@­º¤¤§ø¶®«TDºq)§Ú³£®t­ø¦hÀx»ô

¤pÙʨÎDºÐ³£Àx»ô! ¨ØªA,¨ØªA!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-2-2008 18:35 µoªí   Hi ar_woo, I saw that clip on youtube and since no one mentioned it on this forum, so I ±À¤¶ ±À¤¶ lor Wah, you are definitely a No.1 ¶W级¤¤§ø¶®«T¯»µ·, §A "Ú»¹L¦¹vid ...

«Y§r, ¤pÙʨΰ۱o¤S¼g±o

¥ò¦³¥H¤Uª©¥»--·í§A¦P¤@­ººqÅ¥咗´X¤d¦¸¤§«á, Å¥º¢咗, ´N­n揾¦hD¤£¦P¤H°Ûªºª©¥»"®øº¢"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-2-2008 18:40 µoªí   «Y§r, ¤pÙʨΰ۱o¤S¼g±o   ¥ò¦³¥H¤Uª©¥»--·í§A¦P¤@­ººqÅ¥咗´X¤d¦¸¤§«á, Å¥º¢咗, ´N­n揾¦hD¤£¦P¤H°Ûªºª©¥»"®øº¢"  

By the way, who is that guy (in the clip)? Is he a professional singer or an amateur?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-2-2008 18:57 µoªí   By the way, who is that guy (in the clip)? Is he a professional singer or an amateur?

professional music producer/singer..... ask your good friend inabottle about him

see: http://music.sina.com.cn/yueku/s/20827.html

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 01:11 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD