µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¬ÃÂë~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 8-8-2008 14:32 µoªí you are  welcome Mr tnd1964.Because  i like  nakamura masatoshi from my secondary school times until now.May be he  is  a  special image  and  also sing a ...

sure, maybe we can meet at sep.

¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾Ê\¤Ó¤Óªº¦W¦r©O?¦o¦n¹³¤]¬OÃÀ¤H,¹ï¶Ü?ÁÂÁÂ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fook ©ó 25-9-2008 19:31 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾Ê\¤Ó¤Óªº¦W¦r©O?¦o¦n¹³¤]¬OÃÀ¤H,¹ï¶Ü?ÁÂÁÂ
¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©d¡@«Y¡@¤­¤Q´P²E¤l1952¦~9¤ë20¤é(56歳) - )は¤é¥»の¤kÀu¥»¦W¡B¤¤§ø ²E¤l¤­¤Q´P²E¤lªø¨kは­ÖÀu¤¤§ø«T¤Ó¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 30-12-2008 02:04 µoªí ¤¤§ø¶®«Tの©d¡@«Y¡@¤­¤Q´P²E¤l1952¦~9¤ë20¤é(56歳) - )は¤é¥»の¤kÀu¥»¦W¡B¤¤§ø ²E¤lªø¨kは­ÖÀuの¤¤§ø«T¤Ó¡C
¤­¤Q´P²E¤lの¹qµø¢ë¢õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fook ©ó 25-9-2008 19:31 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾Ê\¤Ó¤Óªº¦W¦r©O?¦o¦n¹³¤]¬OÃÀ¤H,¹ï¶Ü?ÁÂÁÂ
¤­¤Q´P²E¤lªº¡@¤ÆùÛ«~広§i

¤¤§ø¶®«Tさん¡@¦n¦n²´¬© Beautiful.Mr a Woo Do you want  marry her?haha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 16-1-2009 03:08 µoªí ¤­¤Q´P²E¤lªº¡@¤ÆùÛ«~広§i¤¤§ø¶®«Tさん¡@¦n¦n²´¬© Beautiful.Mr a Woo Do you want  marry her?haha http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll417/hongkongman_photo/th_7f5881c2.jpg

1988¦~ interview with ¤­¤Q´P²E¤l: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEseO2QBiF0&feature=related

1971¦~ ¤­¤Q´P²E¤l:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kysFXi7MPn0

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 16-2-2009 01:23 ½s¿è ]

fan club newsletter (thanks to bro tnd1964 for sharing)

Here's N in Hongkong! Some pictures with Roman!

Note: in the Q&A, it seems that N's son's voice "Pa Pa..." appeared at the end of his song

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 17:22 ½s¿è ]

Don't forget to put them into your blog la.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:20 µoªí Don't forget to put them into your blog la.

yes I will, thank you so much for these precious items

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 17:24 µoªí   yes I will, thank you so much for these precious items    

still have some secret weapons for u..

amazing momment

Interesting enoug, this time, ar_woo, Bruce, me and Shiawase are all on line together..amazing momment..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:29 µoªí Interesting enoug, this time, ar_woo, Bruce, me and Shiawase are all on line together..amazing momment..

Yes, quite amazing!!!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2009 17:32 µoªí   Yes, quite amazing!!!
from 3 different countries too!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:36 µoªí from 3 different countries too!!

may be even 4 countries ! ...depending on where Bruce is now...(as he mentioned on this forum earlier that he had to goto macau to work...so he may not be in HK at the moment...just a guess)

more amazing...but other fans will bore about us??just like a chat room..not sharing or asking..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:44 µoªí more amazing...but other fans will bore about us??just like a chat room..not sharing or asking..

no problem la......

did you notice I've removed "super" from the title of this thread... now just ¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans¬ÃÂë~ becoz I've met you guys who are really the super fans

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:26 µoªí still have some secret weapons for u..

really? looking forward to that........ thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 18:13 µoªí   really? looking forward to that........ thanks

GREAT news!!!! my friend Byron has just agreed to translate the ending poems for us!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:29 µoªí Interesting enoug, this time, ar_woo, Bruce, me and Shiawase are all on line together..amazing momment..

hi there, bros and sis ... nice to meet you all here ...

i am in hk this week   where r u, sese?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 2-3-2009 18:32 µoªí   hi there, bros and sis ... nice to meet you all here ... i am in hk this week   where r u, sese?  

I live on the world wide web  

µo·s¸ÜÃD