µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³ÉN¦y¨F©C¤H?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 29-3-2009 21:59 µoªí   §¤¹L! ²Ó­ÓªG°}®Éı±o­Ó¨®¯¸¦n°­¤j! ¨Ì®a±oªð¹LÄÁ¼Ó­Ú§Ú¦a½qÃh¤@¤U!   °O±o¥H«e¦b·s¬É¨®¯¸·f¤õ¨®ªð¥«°Ï¡A¤@©wÅ¥¨ì¥H¤U¬q³¥¡I   ¡D¡D¡DÂûµÊ¡A·sÂA¼ö»¶o¬JÂûµÊ¡D¡D¡D

ÂûµÊo¥Ì¶Q...²Ó­Ó§Úo¦aÃä­¹ duck °_~!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 31-3-2009 08:10 ½s¿è ]

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 29-3-2009 21:59 µoªí   §¤¹L! ²Ó­ÓªG°}®Éı±o­Ó¨®¯¸¦n°­¤j! ¨Ì®a±oªð¹LÄÁ¼Ó­Ú§Ú¦a½qÃh¤@¤U!   °O±o¥H«e¦b·s¬É¨®¯¸·f¤õ¨®ªð¥«°Ï¡A¤@©wÅ¥¨ì¥H¤U¬q³¥¡I   ¡D¡D¡DÂûµÊ¡A·sÂA¼ö»¶o¬JÂûµÊ¡D¡D¡D
°£o¥ª­¹Âûñ¹, ¥ò¦³­»¤f½¦¿}ªG¤§Ãþ. ¦³®É¥ò¦³½æ¯ù.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 30-3-2009 19:38 µoªí °£o¥ª­¹Âûñ¹, ¥ò¦³­»¤f½¦¿}ªG¤§Ãþ. ¦³®É¥ò¦³½æ¯ù.

kkeeleung¥S¦n°O©Ê¡I §Ú¯u¨t¦nÃh©À²Ó­Ó¨£Ê\¦a¯Z¤p³c¦¨¤é©ð©¹­Ó¤ô±íÄò­Ó¨®½c¥s½æªº±¡ªp¡I ¤j³°¢ì¨®½cÁöµM³£¦³Ãþ¦üªA°È¡A¦ý¨t·Pı§¹¥þ­ø¦P¡A¤@¢ì¿Ë¤Á·P³£µL¡I §Ú­«°O±o¥H«eù´ò¤õ¨®¯¸¥X­±¦³¤j±Æ·í¡AÀ°Å¨³½³J¯»·|ªþ°eÀ°«È¤H±Æ¶¤¶R­¸ªºªA°È¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 30-3-2009 12:16 µoªí ÂûµÊo¥Ì¶Q...²Ó­Ó§Úo¦aÃä­¹o§^°_~!  

¶W¤H¥S¡A´N¨t¦]¬°µL±o­¹¡A§Ú¥ý·|¦L¹³²`¨è³Â¡I

¦Ñ¦yªº®ü¬v¬Ó®c¤j°s¼Ó,¦b¬ù84 .85¦~¶¡.²Ä¤@¦¸¦b¨º¸ÌÚ»±i°êºaªíºt,¦³±o­¹©M¬Ý«Ü©Ê·Pªº¤kDANCER ªíºt.¦a¤è¯uªº«Ü¤j.¤S¥i¬Ý¨ì®ü´ºªº°s¼Ó©]Á`·|,¯uªº«Ü¤Ö.¦n¹³¤G¤d¦~¥N¤¤.±iÄ£ºa¤~¼µ¤£¤U¥h,¥ý¦Ü­n°õ¤F¥¦.¥H«e¯uªº¦³«Ü¦h¬õºq¬P¥ç¦b¦¹ªíºt.¯uªº¤v¦¨¦^¾Ð¤F.

·Q°Ý¤U60's§À,¦b¥[³s«Â¦Ñ¹D(ÁÙ¬Oª÷¤Ú§Q¹D)«Y«}¦³¨âÀɽ檱¨ãªº©±,Dª±¨ã«Ü¦h¬O¦Q¦b¾Q«eªº?

«Y«}¦bª÷°¨­Û¹D¤p«Ñ¨âÀɽ檱¨ãªº©±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ klluk ©ó 29-4-2009 18:31 µoªí «Y«}¦bª÷°¨­Û¹D¤p«Ñ¨âÀɽ檱¨ãªº©±

¬O¦bª÷°¨­Û¹D¶Ü?¦~¬ö¤Ó¤p,·d¶Ã¤F,¥u°O±o¦³¦n¦h¦n¦hª±¨ã½æ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 21-3-2009 18:34 µoªí ¤X¯Q­ô­ô§r... ¦y¨F©C¦³ÉA³¥¦n³¥­¹¦n³¥ª±Ëݧr???

sorry bro Áo, I did not see this until now

Shopping: Harbour City, Ocean Terminus (many good restaurants inside too, like Cova, StoneGrill, etc)there's also a D-Mop outlet on Chatham Rd (e.g. $3000 Y3 shoes discounted to $700), other clothing outlets on Ganville Road, etc

Food: Tai Pin Koon on Granville Road, Chui Hung Chuen at Miramar Ctr, Siu Nam Kwok at TST ctr, etc etc

You can give me a call next time u come to HK, I can be your tour guide  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 20:12 µoªí ¬O¦bª÷°¨­Û¹D¶Ü?¦~¬ö¤Ó¤p,·d¶Ã¤F,¥u°O±o¦³¦n¦h¦n¦hª±¨ã½æ!

¬Oª÷°¨­Û¹Dªñº£«w¹Dªº¤@±ø¤p«Ñ,³q¦í宝°Ç«Ñ,¦³¨â壋,±¾º¡ª±¨ã,¦³¬Á¼þÏ@,«Y«}©O¨â¾´

¦hÁªü­J(Woo)³Ìªñªº¸ê®Æ´£¥Ü,¤~ª¾¹D¦yªFªº·s¥@¬É¤¤¤ß¤]¶}©l·Ç³Æ©î¨ø.¤S¤Ö¤F¤@­Ó¶°Å骺¦^»õ.¦Ó¥B¦Ñ¦yªºªü¤h«Z¹D§À.§Y¤w¦³¤G¤Q¦h¦~¾ú¥vªº¼Ó¤W¤j§Ö¬¡ªºÂ¼Ó.§Y¥_¨Ê¹D³Á·í³Ò®Çªº¤j·H¤S§Y±N©î¨ø,¥t¦Ñ¦y½XÀYªº¤Ú¤h¯¸¤S§Ö·h¥h¦yªF,¶R¤Ö¨£¤Ö,¶°Åé¦^¾Ð.¥u¦n¥Ñ¦Û¤v¾Þ¤MÄá¼v©M©ç¤Uvideo¨Ó§@°O¿ý.¨Ó­Ó¨p¤H¬Û¤ù«O¨|§a. ¤S¥O§Ú·Q°_±i°Ò¥ÉÁÙ¥¼¦¨¦W«e¦b·s¥@¤¤¤ß¥~±¾°_ªº¥¨«¬®ü³ø.

ai.... that's ture, the time wheel always keep moving, ¤j®aÁÙ¦³¨S¦³¥XÀ°Å¨¼wµo¤û¤Y©Î¨ºÃ䪺¤j±ÆÀÉ©O  ?

¤wÅܤSªº¦y¨F©C,¤µ¦~¤ºÀ³¸Ó¤Ñ¬P½XÀYªº¤Ú¤h¤]·h¾E¨ì¦yªF,¦y¨F©C¤]¨S¦³³Ñ¤U¦h¤Ö©¹©õªº¾ú¥v¥i­«¬B¦^¾Ð§a!¥u¦n±q¤å¥¼©M¬Û¤ù¤¤§ä´M..............What a pity.............. ¤j®a­«¦^¤骺¦Ñ¦yYMCA,¬Ý¬Ý¦³ÉN¤@¨Ç¦^¾Ð¥S§a!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 16-3-2010 18:01 µoªí ¤wÅܤSªº¦y¨F©C,¤µ¦~¤ºÀ³¸Ó¤Ñ¬P½XÀYªº¤Ú¤h¤]·h¾E¨ì¦yªF,¦y¨F©C¤]¨S¦³³Ñ¤U¦h¤Ö©¹©õªº¾ú¥v¥i­«¬B¦^¾Ð§a!¥u¦n±q¤å¥¼©M¬Û¤ù¤¤§ä´M..............What a pity.............. ¤j®a­«¦^¤骺¦Ñ¦yYMCA,¬Ý¬Ý¦³ÉN¤@¨Ç¦^¾Ð¥S§a ...

thank you sir!

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi-forever

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-3-2010 18:12 µoªí   thank you sir!
one more photo of old T.S.T Train Station in 70,s and also opposite  the Old YMCA Hotel.Hope you will like it.And  you might also saw it from your childhood.Do you have any memory? ¦³«D±`¦¡ªºªº¥i¯à¬O¤h©M¥i¯à¬O(§QÄõ)ªº¤EÀs¤Ú¤h.(1933).....¦b¦y¨F©C¸g¹L,¦ý¤@¤Á¤v­Ñ©¹¤w.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 17-3-2010 18:04 µoªí one more photo of old T.S.T Train Station in 70,s and also opposite  the Old YMCA Hotel.Hope you will like it.And  you might also saw it from your childhood.Do you have any memory? ¦³«D±` ...

Thanks for this classic picture   Sure, I think I had taken KCR from that station....... and those Nissan Datsun taxis are a classic too Let's go out and have some fun/ food in TST sometime....... like u said someday we may be gone just like these classic oldcake places/ things better enjoy while you can

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-3-2010 12:40 µoªí   Thanks for this classic picture   Sure, I think I had taken KCR from that station....... and those Nissan Datsun taxis are a classic too Let's go out and have some fun/ food in TST so ...
Able made you got the recall ,sound it, i am so glad.But less than less old place in Hong Kong .Will remove the T.S.T Star House Bus Terminal.It is pity and µL©`¡DIt is a poor guy Government.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-3-2010 12:40 µoªí   Thanks for this classic picture   Sure, I think I had taken KCR from that station....... and those Nissan Datsun taxis are a classic too Let's go out and have some fun/ food in TST so ...
Thank you for appreciate Sir,You are a old T.S.T Neighbor.So Do you still remember  this very very old photos in T.S.T.It was changed a many years ago.Hope it can make you back good memory.Woo Sir.Do you still remember  the  Soccer playground and  the beside of building ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-3-2010 16:57 µoªí Thank you for appreciate Sir,You are a old T.S.T Neighbor.So Do you still remember  this very very old photos in T.S.T.It was changed a many years ago.Hope it can make you back good memory.Woo S ...

Oh yes yes, big thanks for this photo, that's Park Hotel and once I got hit by a car on that Chatham Road   And those "swiss roll" barracks are deep in my memory....... To the right of Park Hotel there used to be a Times bookshop........

In fact I lived right on that street where the Hotel is (Cameron Road)....... the house was sold in 1989 and all my toys/ newspapers/ etc were thrown away without my consent

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-3-2010 17:29 µoªí   Oh yes yes, big thanks for this photo, that's Park Hotel and once I got hit by a car on that Chatham Road   And those "swiss roll" barracks are deep in my memory....... To the right of ...
You are welcome, and you can still find your memory from the oldcake.net and becasue you still remain your child and youth memories.Because  some of hong kong old place and old thing can bring you get a joyful memory.Happy is very important ,so make me miss anything if you can.When you still o.k,you should do more make yourself enjoy and happy.Time can't wait for anyone.Good Luck My Best Friend Woo.

¬Ý¤F³o±i¤骺¦Ñ¦y¤õ¨®¯¸·Ó¤ù........¦A¬Ý¦^²{¤µªº¦y¨F©CªºÅܾE,¯uªº·Pı·É®ü®á¥Ð......³s¿ð¨Ç¤Ñ¬Pªº¤Ú¤hÁ`¯¸¤]ÉN®I¤F.....¯uªº¦Ñ¦yÉNÉA¦a¤è¥i¦^¾Ð¤F.....®D¼N....ªº·Pı¤@¼h¼h......
I AM LOCAL HONG KONG MAN

µo·s¸ÜÃD