µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³ÉN¦y¨F©C¤H?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 20-1-2009 12:27 µoªí ³ß¨Óµn¦³¥ì¶Õ¤¦¡M·s¥@¬É¦³ªF«æ¡M¤T¶Vªº¶Q»ù®É¸Ë¡M¯]Ä_³¡ªù³£´¿¸g¶}¨ì¦y¨F¼L¡C¦p¤µ¥þ³¡ºMÂ÷¤F¡M³s»ÉÆrÆWªº¤T¶V³£®ø¥¢¡CÆ{´e¡Ë´¿©ñ¾Ç¥h¥ì¶Õ¤¦¦a®w¬Ý¬ÝFred Perryªºpolo shirt¡M¨£¨ì¨º­ÓÃÀ¤HªL°¶¡M·í®ÉÀ³¸Ó¥¼©ç¹qµø¼@¡C
¨º®ÉÃÀ¤HªL°¶ªºcolumbia coffee灯½c 広§i¡C±`¦b¤Ñ¬P½XÀY¥i¨£.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 20-1-2009 12:31 µoªí ªF«æD°Ó«~¦P¤ksales³£¦n§l¤Þ............. ·s¥@¬É¤¤¤ß¥H«e¦n¦ü¦³¶¡«í¬ü³ÃÍï¹ï¶Ü?

ªF«æ»P¥ì¶Õ¤¦¸Ìªº®Ñ§½¤£¤Ó¤j¡M¦ý¦b§Ú­Ì¨S¦³®É¶¡¹L®ü¡M¦ý¦³®É¤ß«æ¬Ý¯èªÅª©º©µe®É¡M¤]µo´§¤@©w§@¥Î¡C

·s¥@¬É¸Ì«í¬ü³Ã¨p¡S«í¬ü¬O§_±M½æ©Ò¿×ªºÁú°ê³Ã¨p©O¡S§Ú°O±o¦³¶¡½æÁú°ê³Ã¨pªº¡M¬O¥Î¤T­Ó¦r¥À°µ¦W¦rªº¡M¤£ª¾¹D¥¦¤¤¤å¬O§_¥s«í¬ü©O¡S

§Úªº¦Ñ°Êº©­µ¼Ö,¹q¼vblog:
http://moronenemy.blogspot.com

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 5-6-2007 19:57 µoªí º£«w¹D¤½¶é¡B°ò±Ð¡B®æ­P¡B¦Ê¦w¤j厦¡Bµó§{ºÖ§Q·|..... ³o¨Ç¥i¬O§A§Ö¼Ö¦^¾Ðªº¤@³¡¥÷?

¦n¥¿ªº¹Ï¤ù~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 20-1-2009 23:08 µoªí   ¦n¥¿ªº¹Ï¤ù~~

long time no see

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ openwheel ©ó 20-1-2009 02:03 µoªí when i was a boy, i live in cameron road, near park hotel, can see the eastern part of tst , at that time only can see the rail road and british army's facility. every morning can  ...

Here is an oldcake photo with Park Hotel in the background, taken in 1979. Remember those bicycles with shock absorbers?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 20-1-2009 11:01 µoªí ar_woo¥S,§AËݦ³«¬,ËݧA²Ó­Ó¦æ¹L»ò¦a¹D,Dªü¬P(¦L«×¤H)¦³ÉN¼º§A§r?

Bro 999, this is me when I was living in TST (pic taken inside Kowloon Park), I was just a skinny little boy... you think those Uncle Sings want to harrass me? 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 20-1-2009 10:05 µoªí ©Ò¦³¦³ÂI¾ú¥vªº¦y¨F¼L¡M¦õ´°¡]¨ä¹ê¦³¦aÅK¥H«e¨S¦³©Ò¿×¦õ´°¦a±a¡M¨º¸Ì³£«Yªo³Â¦a¡^À¸°|³£µ²·~¤F¡C³Ñ¤U®üÃ䪺´ä«Â¤@¤éµ¹¤H¼u³]³Æ¡M®ü¹B­W¼µ¤Sµ¹¤H¶Ç­n°õ¡Mªù­±¦n²Ó¡M©õ¤é­·¥ú§¹¥þ®ø¥¢¡C©ó­Û´°³£¬Ý¤F«Ü¦h¬w¥ßµo¦æªº ...

"²{¦b¤EÀs°s©±¦aÂI¹j¾FÁÙ¦³¶¡·ç¿³¦Ê³fªº¡M¹ï¶Ü"

yes bro, and they used to have big sales when I could afford to buy normally expensive shoes like Bally/ Lanvin/ etc.

their sister shop "Shui Wing" was on Kimberly Road. Later it became Kimberly Snooker Place.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:33 µoªí   Bro 999, this is me when I was living in TST (pic taken inside Kowloon Park), I was just a skinny little boy... you think those Uncle Sings want to harrass me?     

§ÚçÜ会 !!

§A¬[³æ¨®¦n¥¿,Á×¾_¦n«lËÝwor!!

«e½ü¸û¤pªº?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 21-1-2009 00:47 µoªí §ÚçÜ会 !! §A¬[³æ¨®¦n¥¿,Á×¾_¦n«lËÝwor!! «e½ü¸û¤pªº?  

No la, they only like handsome guys like you

The bike was rented from Kimberly Street, about $2/hour, the front & back wheels are both quite big... there was a special kind with smaller front wheels and very long forks (called "long fork", i.e. "Cheung CHa", sorry I don't have my writing pad tonite...)

ÁÙ¦³·s¥@¬É¤¤¤ßªº¡@¥X©_¦Ñ¹« dO YOU REMEMBER IT?

at tst east also hv ¡@¥X©_¦Ñ¹« at hilton building now is park n shop...

at tst near "Miden terrence" there is a hong kong telecome, remember at early 80's there is no long distance call need go to there pay money and then go to the small room to make phone call. it is at middle road. u guys kow about that ? hee hee

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ openwheel ©ó 21-1-2009 01:26 µoªí at tst near "Miden terrence" there is a hong kong telecome, remember at early 80's there is no long distance call need go to there pay money and then go to the small room to make phone call. it i ...

yes, and sometimes send telegrams too

from that place, you can walk to the right and up to this park:

yes, there is a signal hill park, when small normally adult not allow us go there ..... but there is a good place and can go inside the signal tower nowdays , the park  the washroom is also old british type, all of this before is a army facilty also. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ openwheel ©ó 21-1-2009 01:33 µoªí yes, there is a signal hill park, when small normally adult not allow us go there ..... but there is a good place and can go inside the signal tower nowdays , the park  the washroo ...

maybe that's why I felt so happy & free whenever I went up there

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:46 µoªí   "²{¦b¤EÀs°s©±¦aÂI¹j¾FÁÙ¦³¶¡·ç¿³¦Ê³fªº¡M¹ï¶Ü"   yes bro, and they used to have big sales when I could afford to buy normally expensive shoes like Bally/ Lanvin/ etc.   the ...
­«·Å·ç¿³¦Ê³f¡@

¥H«e²Ó­Óı±o¦y¨F©C¦n°ª¯Å...¦³¥b®q, ®ü¹B...¦P¦n°ª¯Å°Ó©±¦P¦Ñ¥~¨«¨Ó¨«¥h.

§Ú­Ì­n§â¾ú¥v¯dµ¹¤U¤@¥N¤£¬O¤³«ë, ¦ý¤£¯àÅý¨B©ó¤£¦X²z¤§¤U

ÁÙ¦³¬_¤h¨l¸ôªº ªº¤h¨Ð¤½²³toilet.Do  you  remember?little  dirty.

¨º¶¡St ¦w¼w¦CChurch .¨Ì¹p¦b¨º©ç¨¦Ãz.About  30  years  ago.Anybody  still have  memory?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 22-1-2009 01:37 µoªí ÁÙ¦³¬_¤h¨l¸ôªº ªº¤h¨Ð¤½²³toilet.Do  you  remember?little  dirty.
¤T¨¤¤½厠, ¥u¦³¤p¸Ñ, ¤j¤j´N­n¥h»·啲. ©O¥[¸Ë­×¹L¤w¦n啲. ¦³®É¦³"©Òªø"Ú»³õ. ¦Ó¬_¤h¨l¸ô±`»P¬_¤h¨l¹D²V¶Ã. ¦]¦¹·|Á¿¬_¤h¨l¤p¸ô.

µo·s¸ÜÃD