µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Úªºª±¨ã¬ÃÂà (§ó·s¬Û¤ù6/4)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 02:46 µoªí §Ú­n¬P´Á¤@Ú»Ú»¤u§@ªG¹Dªº¦w±Æ §Úo©À©ñ¤u®É¶¡³£OKo¬J

yes... all the best with your new job... ¯¬¤@¤Á¶¶§Q!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 03:00 µoªí   yes... all the best with your new job... ¯¬¤@¤Á¶¶§Q!

§Ú«Y¬P´Á5­ø±o.¨ä¾l®É¶¡okªº.¤µ¦¸¦aÂI¥h½¤Ó¤l­ÓÀY ok¶Ü

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 17-8-2007 10:30 µoªí     §Ú«Y¬P´Á5­ø±o.¨ä¾l®É¶¡okªº.¤µ¦¸¦aÂI¥h½¤Ó¤l­ÓÀY ok¶Ü

So Thursday & Friday are out... Monday may be too soon for kitsir.... only Tue/Wed then?

Or should we have lunch next Sat/Sun so we can go check out some toys/album/whatever afterwards, as suggested by shiawase?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 13:37 µoªí   So Thursday & Friday are out... Monday may be too soon for kitsir.... only Tue/Wed then?   Or should we have lunch next Sat/Sun so we can go check out some toys/album/whatever a ...

ar_ woo¯u«Y¦n²Ó¤ß¡A¬P´Á¤»´£Ä³³£­ø¿ù ¡A¤£¹L©_«L¬~­ø¬~Family Day©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 13:37 µoªí   So Thursday & Friday are out... Monday may be too soon for kitsir.... only Tue/Wed then?   Or should we have lunch next Sat/Sun so we can go check out some toys/album/whatever a ...

ha ha, thanks for listening to my little suggestion!     

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 13:44 µoªí   ar_ woo¯u«Y¦n²Ó¤ß¡A¬P´Á¤»´£Ä³³£­ø¿ù ¡A¤£¹L©_«L¬~­ø¬~Family Day©O?

...may be you guys should bring your other halves with you too to the gathering, then all the wives/girlfriends etc can talk about shopping/eating out/cosmestics etc, and you boys can talk about your toys!    (sorry for being "8 quor" again)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 14:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 02:35 µoªí ºØ°¨¥S¡A¨ä¹ê§A¦³µL¶}¾Q¡HÅ¥§AÁ¿§A¦n¦ü¦³workshop¼½¡C¶º§½Part3§AªÖ²{¨­¥¼¥ý¡H

§¨¨ì®É¶¡¤@©w²{¨­...........

¥t§Ú¦³¶}¾Qªº..........¦a¤èºâ¤j........¥i°µª±¨ãÂå°|..............

¤j®a¥i¥H·Q·Q¦æ­ø¦æ±o³q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ·s±JºØ°¨ ©ó 17-8-2007 14:55 µoªí     §¨¨ì®É¶¡¤@©w²{¨­........... ¥t§Ú¦³¶}¾Qªº..........¦a¤èºâ¤j........¥i°µª±¨ãÂå°|.............. ¤j®a¥i¥H·Q·Q¦æ­ø¦æ±o³q

ª±¨ãÂå°| is great idea!

Is your shop at In's Point? (I saw a new one that opened recently)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 14:33 µoªí   ...may be you guys should bring your other halves with you too to the gathering, then all the wives/girlfriends etc can talk about shopping/eating out/cosmestics etc, and you boys ...

I've got nothing to bring (besides my toys/books), can you/ celia/ inabottle pretend to be my other half on that day?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ·s±JºØ°¨ ©ó 17-8-2007 14:55 µoªí     §¨¨ì®É¶¡¤@©w²{¨­........... ¥t§Ú¦³¶}¾Qªº..........¦a¤èºâ¤j........¥i°µª±¨ãÂå°|.............. ¤j®a¥i¥H·Q·Q¦æ­ø¦æ±o³q
¡uª±¨ãÂå°|¡vIdea´X¦n, ¦ý§ÚÅå¶RParts·|«Y¤@­Ó¦n¤j¬J°ÝÃD!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Ú§@¬Ù§^ ©ó 17-8-2007 16:39 µoªí ¡uª±¨ãÂå°|¡vIdea´X¦n, ¦ý§ÚÅå¶RParts·|«Y¤@­Ó¦n¤j¬J°ÝÃD!

³£«Y¡A½³y¤SÅå³Q¤H§i ¦P§Ú¤§«e©ÒÁ¿¡AÚ»Ú»¦³µL¤H¤@DµL¥Îª±¨ã·l¥X/¦^¦¬¡A±¡ªp¦n¦ü¾¹©x®½ÃØËÝ~

¤Þ¥Î:

¤£¦p¤µ¦¸§Ú­Ì¦b§A¾Qªþªñ¦Ylunch¡A¨¥«á¨ì§A©±°ÑÆ[¤@¤U

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 13:44 µoªí   ar_ woo¯u«Y¦n²Ó¤ß¡A¬P´Á¤»´£Ä³³£­ø¿ù ¡A¤£¹L©_«L¬~­ø¬~Family Day©O?

okÉN°ÝÃD

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 19:23 µoªí   ¤£¦p¤µ¦¸§Ú­Ì¦b§A¾Qªþªñ¦Ylunch¡A¨¥«á¨ì§A©±°ÑÆ[¤@¤U

wellcome..............¦ý¦b­»´ä¥J

¸Ô±¡¨£­±¦A½Í

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 16:35 µoªí   I've got nothing to bring (besides my toys/books), can you/ celia/ inabottle pretend to be my other half on that day?

why don't you send Celia a PM to ask her personally

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 22:33 µoªí why don't you send Celia a PM to ask her personally

Good evening.....how's the last three files?
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 22:34 µoªí Good evening.....how's the last three files?

Thanks for the songs!  I haven't had time to listen to them yet, as I have been busy & also went out too, but now back lah, will listen to them.  Thanks again   

(..."you"  make me dizzy )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 22:44 µoªí   Thanks for the songs!  I haven't had time to listen to them yet, as I have been busy & also went out too, but now back lah, will listen to them.  Thanks again ...

you too?....
Neons....

Should be better now.....PANDA !!
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 22:53 µoªí you too?....

©Ò¦³¤k¥Í³£为³Å¤ë¥ý¥Í¶É­Ë

µo·s¸ÜÃD