µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Âû³J¥J

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 23-10-2009 02:25 µoªí ¨I©³©«¦A²{, ¦]¬°ªñ±ÆªüĬ¦¨¤éÁ¿, ¤j®a¦³µL¦n­¹ªºÀɤl´£¨Ñ ? ¦P®I¥ò¦³µL¨ä¥L¤À¨É.

ªüĬ¦­±Æ¤¶²Ðªº¨â¶¡Âû³J¥JÀɤl§Ú¦³¸Õ¹L :

(1) ¥_¨¤~¥_¨¤­^¬Ó¹D492¸¹

¦n¨ý¹D, texture ­ø¿ù (¦ý¬O§Úexpect Ê\·|§ó¦n , ©Ò¥H¨S¦³¤Ó¤jÅå³ß)

(2) ßKºßÆW~ßKºßÆW¹D57-87¸¹¤Ó¦w¼Ó¦a¤UA3BçE

¦­¦n­@¤§«e (about 1 year ago ) ªüĬ ¤¶²Ð¹LLee ¶¡ÀɤlÁÙ¤jÆgDÂû³J¥J¥~­±¯Ü±o¾¤¤J­±¦nÃP³n, ©¥©¥¦n, and she said they taste even better than the one at ¥_¨¤....however after one year, she went back to the same store again (it was about a month ago), ªüĬ tried the Âû³J¥J again, but Ê\¼u±o¦nµR§Q , she said it now costs more but taste worse than before

I went to ¤Ó¦w¼Ó to try it not too long ago, Á¿¯u, ¯u«Y¦³¨Ç¨Ç¥¢±æ ... I wouldn't say the Âû³J¥J didn't taste good (actually they taste ok), but it's really not very special & the inside was a bit dry... ( however o­Ó­ÓÀɽæ嘢ªº¤H¦n nice, ¦n friendly, §Ú¦PÊ\¦a"king" 咗¤@°}, ©Ò¥H§@¬°¤@­Ócustomer, ¦³¦nªºservice ³£·|¥O­Ó«È¤H¦n¶}¤ß)    

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 1-11-2009 17:42 µoªí ©OÀɪñµ^¦æµó¡A¥H«e响鰂³½´ú©ñ¤u«áÁ`¨£Ê\±ÆªøÀs¡A¤£¹L¤p§Ì¤ß¸ÌÁ`¤£Ä@ªá®É¶¡±Æ¶¤¥h¶R¤@¥óªF¦è¡A©Ò¥H¨C¦¸¸g¹L¨£¨ìªøÀsÁ`¬O«o¨B¡Aª½¦Ü¤@¦¸¬P´Á¤é¤U¤È¸g¹L¨£µL¤H±Æ¶¤¡A²×©ó³£¶R¨ì¤F¤@©³¡A¦Y¤U¬O¤ñ¤@¯ë¨ä¥LÀÉ ...

Me too, if the "Às" is too long, then I prefer not to queue up...but luckily last time I went to the North Point one, the Às wasn't too bad...also, the time when I went to "Tai On Lau", there was no "Às", only 2 people in front of me, so it was good!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 1-11-2009 22:15 µoªí §Ú³£µL«§¾÷·|¥h¤Ó¦w¼Ó¡A¦³¾÷·|¸g¹L³£¶Rµf©³

Don't have a high expectation when you go there next time, then the Âû³J¥J may taste better

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 2-11-2009 20:28 µoªí   Since when you've become a ­¹®a ar ...?

I am not a ­¹®a

µo·s¸ÜÃD