¥´¦L

IQ±·

¨ú®ø°ª«G

IQ±·

¥i¤f¥i¼Ö°e¡A§Úªü­ô·í¦~¦n«l¡AÂI¸ÑÉN¤HÁ¿¡S
«l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µµÀs ©ó 23-3-2007 12:21 µoªí ¥i¤f¥i¼Ö°e¡A§Úªü­ô·í¦~¦n«l¡AÂI¸ÑÉN¤HÁ¿¡S

¥i¤f¥i¼ÖIQ±· sounds very familiar....but I can't remember what it is....is it in white & blue colours or in white & red colours? (...I think I might have got it mixed up with §áÄ~³D....have you got any picture of it please?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-3-2007 16:20 ½s¿è ]

«YØ{...§á­p³D«Y«}§Y«YIQ±·©O¨ä¹ê?Á¿°_¥H«e³£¦n¦ü¦³¥s¹LIQ±·....ÅÍ­ø²MTim...

iq±·¥¿¦W¡A«UºÙ§á­p³D¡C

«l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µµÀs ©ó 24-3-2007 10:05 µoªí iq±·¥¿¦W¡A«UºÙ§á­p³D¡C

i see, i see!! ... so they are the same thing ah!  Thanks for the info µµÀs¥S.

I remember the ±·±· is 1¸`1¸`ªº, with alternate colours (eg. white, blue, white, blue....etc)... ¨C¸` is triangular shape and you can twist every ¸` to make the ±·±· into various shapes

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2007 18:38 ½s¿è ]

Found this picture of the §á­p³D (Coca Cola IQ±·) on the atnext.com website ¡A

More picture of it (in the shape of a ball)...

... and I just read from another website where someone said: "¨â±ø§á­p³D,¥i¥H¾ã®I¤@»ô°µ­·µ^"... I think I vaguely remember how to do that too...it would be great if I could have two §á­p³D now so that I can try it out.... [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2007 22:46 ½s¿è ]

¥ò°O±o·í®É¦bÅw¼Ö¤µ®dªºIQ´Î¤ñÁÉ
«a­x«Y¥Î¤F¨â±øIQ´Î ©}¥ª­Ó ¤â­·µ^

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carkei ©ó 24-3-2007 22:39 µoªí ¥ò°O±o·í®É¦bÅw¼Ö¤µ®dªºIQ´Î¤ñÁÉ«a­x«Y¥Î¤F¨â±øIQ´Î ©}¥ª­Ó ¤â­·µ^

mud ­ì¨ÓÅw¼Ö¤µ®d¦³IQ´Î¤ñÁÉ...can't remember ah...

§Ú³Ñ«YÃÑÅܲy«¬,¨ä¥L´N­øÃÑ

me too..............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carkei ©ó 24-3-2007 22:39 µoªí ¥ò°O±o·í®É¦bÅw¼Ö¤µ®dªºIQ´Î¤ñÁÉ«a­x«Y¥Î¤F¨â±øIQ´Î ©}¥ª­Ó ¤â­·µ^

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ carkei ©ó 27-3-2007 21:32 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carkei ©ó 27-3-2007 21:31 µoªí      

Thanks for the photos, Carkei!!!!  I think i would still remember how to twist them into a ¤â­·µ^ (especially with the help of those 2 photos)...I wish I have two IQ´Î with me now so that I can to try!!! (I don't even have one!  )

µo·s¸ÜÃD