49 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

boney m

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 29-3-2008 20:13 µoªí   Michael Holm     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_a_Child_Is_Born   When a Child is Born (Soleado) was a popular single by Johnny Mathis.   Written by Fred ...
i see thanks...

¦b70¦~¥N§Àªº¤h°ª¼ö¼é¹L«á, Boney M´¿¸g¨I±I¤@¬q®É¶¡, ª½¦Üsingle - We kill the world ­±¥@¤~­«®¶¶¯­·¡A¥i±¤¶¤¤¤¦U¤H¤£©M¤£Â_ª@¯Å¡A³Ì«á©ó¢°¢¸¢·¢µ¦~¥¿¦¡¸Ñ´²¡A¤§«á¶¤¤¤¦U¤H¥ç¦U¥HBoney Mªº¦W¸q²Õ¶¤©ó¥@¬É¦U¦a¨µ°jºt¥X¡A¦ýÁ`¬O¤H¸}¤£»ô¡A¥i¿×¦W¦s¹ê¤`¡D¤U­±¿ï¨Ó¼Æ­º¢·¢¯¦~¥Nªº§@«~¡A¦³¨Ç­·®æ»áµÎ±¡¡A»P¥H«eªºDisco­·®æ¦³ÂI«nÁÕ¥_Âá¡I 

We kill the world - the last world wide hit!

Somewhere in the World - My favourite song!

Living like a moviestar

Where did you go!

El Lute - issued in 1979, my favourite too¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 6-1-2010 00:11 µoªí ¦b70¦~¥N§Àªº¤h°ª¼ö¼é¹L«á, Boney M´¿¸g¨I±I¤@¬q®É¶¡, ª½¦Üsingle - We kill the world ­±¥@¤~­«®¶¶¯­·¡A¥i±¤¶¤¤¤¦U¤H¤£©M¤£Â_ª@¯Å¡A³Ì«á©ó¢°¢¸¢·¢µ¦~¥¿¦¡¸Ñ´²¡A¤§«á¶¤¤¤¦U¤H¥ç¦U¥HBoney Mªº¦W¸q²Õ¶¤©ó¥@¬É¦U¦a¨µ°jºt ...

¤p§Ì¦b·í¦~¦³¨â¶¤¼Ö¶¤ªººq¤@©w­øÅ¥.......1. °Úª¨ ¦P °©·P M......

¦PÊ\¦aDºqµLÃö...¥u¬O­Ó¤H°ÝÃD.

§Ú­Ì­n§â¾ú¥v¯dµ¹¤U¤@¥N¤£¬O¤³«ë, ¦ý¤£¯àÅý¨B©ó¤£¦X²z¤§¤U

Boney M Brown Girl In The Ring

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 6-1-2010 02:42 µoªí    ¤p§Ì¦b·í¦~¦³¨â¶¤¼Ö¶¤ªººq¤@©w­øÅ¥.......1. °Úª¨ ¦P °©·P M...... ¦PÊ\¦aDºqµLÃö...¥u¬O­Ó¤H°ÝÃD.

too sexy for you?

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi-forever

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 6-1-2010 02:42 µoªí    ¤p§Ì¦b·í¦~¦³¨â¶¤¼Ö¶¤ªººq¤@©w­øÅ¥.......1. °Úª¨ ¦P °©·P M...... ¦PÊ\¦aDºqµLÃö...¥u¬O­Ó¤H°ÝÃD.

§Ú­«·N¬°¥|­ô¹ï¦¶©h¤O©OºØÃC¦â±¡¦³¿WÄÁ²K!  ËݧAÄÁ·NÃ䶤¼Ö¹Î¦Pºq¤â? ·í¦~§Ú³£¦³¤@¶¤¤@©w­øÅ¥, ´N¨tBeatles!

Roberto "Bobby" Alfonso Farrell (October 6, 1949 ¡V December 30, 2010) was a dancer and performer, best known as the male member of the successful 1970s pop and disco group Boney M.

Boney M singer Bobby Farrell dies aged 61

Bobby Farrell was the only male member of the popular disco four-piece
Continue reading the main story
Related stories
Boney M musical opens in West End
Whatever happened to Boney M?

Bobby Farrell, front man of the 1970s disco group Boney M, has died at the age of 61, his agent has announced.

The singer was found dead in a hotel room in St Petersburg, Russia, where he had been performing, John Seine said.

Farrell, he continued, had complained of breathing problems before and after a show on Wednesday. The cause of his death has yet to be established.

Farrell, the only male member of the popular four-piece, had been due to fly to Rome for a TV show on Friday.

Born Alfonso Farrell in Aruba, the singer left his home on the Caribbean island at 15 to work as a sailor.

He then travelled to Norway and Germany to pursue a career as a DJ.

In 1974 he was chosen to front Boney M, which was put together by German singer and songwriter Frank Farian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12094005

Boney M singer Bobby Farrell dies aged 61

61·³¤]¤£ºâ¦Ñ,¤Ó¥i±¤¤F.

¥i±¤§r!  ¤@¥N§C­µºq¤ý´N¦¹±Ëºq°g¦Ó¥h!

49 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD