µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

<<¬°¤H®vªí>> ¤¤§ø¶®«T

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-3-2007 20:48 µoªí Thanks for posting the YouTube link!! I was trying to look for it in YouTube before, but couldn't find it.... I used to love watching this TV series, used to like ¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷ very much, he's ve ...

Did they both have a crush on the female teacher? Yet she was like a tom boy? Or was it another Nakamura TV series with a high school setting?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 05:48 µoªí   I think the one you are referring to may be a different TV series ... (there are so many similar types of ¤¤§ø¶®«T's ®Õ¶é¹qµø¼@, easy to get confused, ha ha )   «C¬K ...

Thank you Shiawase.

You're always online... seems that you don't have to sleep... I just got up to take some asprin and will go back to sleep now... big headache+fever but still have to check oldnet! Hooked!

Get some rest la! Don't get sick like I did! 

Oh I forgot! You may be in a different time zone! Keeps me guessing...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 07:24 µoªí   ....different time zone!! ha ha!!  keep guessing lah!

don't keep me guessing la... my head is already spinning ... going back go bed soon...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 07:23 µoªí   You are welcome! Still sick sick??!  (Didn't you listen to "¤k¤j«L" last night & took some panadols already? ha ha!! )  Don't surf the net for too long lah, go back to bed ...

thanks.... did take 8 pills already but can't stop the fever... & can't stop the oldcake fever either

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 07:38 µoªí   wah, 8 pills already!!    ...i think maximum is only 8 per day wor, be careful, u better check the instructions on the box ar!!   ...ng.... it's hard to stop the ...

Oh, thanks, my mistake again, took 2 + 2 = 4 last night... brain is really malfunctioning... now you know why I inadvertently left out Celia's name in the list yesterday... Actually I once had a big crush on a girl named Celia so I'd never forget that name

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 07:53 µoªí   ha ha , so the secret is out now!!    (....hey, you never know, this Celia could be the same Celia that you had a big crush on!!  (even though this forum's ¤j©j¤j Ce ...

hahahaha  so Celia =/= Celia but = Celia =??? I must be seeing things... let me check my temperature now...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-7-2007 08:09 µoªí   ...i know why you got the fever lah...thinking too much  ("woo see loon seung" )

ya, it's becoz some ppl keep me guessing & guessing to torture my brain la   no, actually, I think woo see loon is my name??? anyway, must get back to sleep la, chat later...

µo·s¸ÜÃD