µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³¨S¦³¤H°O±o¤jµ²§½?

¦³¨S¦³¤H°O±o¤jµ²§½?

¦³¨S¦³¤H°O±o¤jµ²§½¬O«ç¼Ë??§Ú¥u¬O°O±oÅSÅS­n§ä¤C¦âªá!¦ýµ²§½¬O«ç¼Ë©O?

Lu Lu found the 7 color flower in her home at last, go to the flower land kindom (some kind of heavenly place) and having happy time with the Prince (the camera man) forever.

Andrew ¤j­ô, ÄRªº¼½¬J®É­Ô¦n¦ü¦³­Ó¥|­Ó¦r¬J¤¤¤å¦W, ¥P¤kXX? °O­ø°O±o§r?

§ù¼CÀs¤j­ô (Koji san) ¥P¤kXX is a story about two ¥P¤kprincess (under grad) , they came from heaven and lived in a small town as to learn how Human culture look like and training for better magic power. MiKi is the lovely ¥P¤k have good charateritic while here counterpart is cold but beautiful. They need to compete from time to time and the one who get the highest scoring will be the ¥P¤kQueen in heaven. ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS is one of the best Cartoon to me, I like ÅSÅS very much. It is about ÅSÅS (a beautiful girl who love flower very much) in search of ¤C¦âªá. She is helping her famly to manage a garden. She want to find out the most beautiful flower in the world, so she started her adventure around the world to search (in those day there was no google search, so a little bit hard for her). During here jurney, she met a handsome boy photographer, he turn out the prince of flower kindom, of cause he will appear to help when ÅSÅS was in deep shit. This have a happy ending where ÅSÅS found the ¤C¦âªá and she living happily with the prince. This cartoon OP is one of my favor, of cause it sang by Queen of cartoon song (midoko). have fun ^_^ !

Andrew¥S! Thanks for you information. §Ú¤µ¦­°Oµf«Y¡@"¥P¤k¤U¤Z" !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cocosally ©ó 5-9-2006 07:45 µoªí ¦³¨S¦³¤H°O±o¤jµ²§½¬O«ç¼Ë??§Ú¥u¬O°O±oÅSÅS­n§ä¤C¦âªá!¦ýµ²§½¬O«ç¼Ë©O?

³Ì«á¬O±o¨ì¤C¦âªáªº¡A¬O¥ÑÅSÅSÀ°¤F¤H¤§«á¡A¨º­Ó«C¦~(ªá¤§°ê¤ý¤l)©Ò°eªºªáºØ¤l¡A¥Ñ¨º¨Ç³QÀ°ªº¤H¦A±Nªá°e¦^µ¹ÅSÅS¡A«C¦~¦A±Nªá²¾¨ìªá¤§°ê¤ºªºªá®H¸Ì¡C

¨º¹ï¦ñµÛÅSÅSªºª¯¨k¿ß¤k­ì¨Ó¦bªá¤§°ê¬OÅܦ^¤Hªº¼Ë¤l¡C

³Ì«áÅSÅS¦n¦ü©M«C¦~¦b¤@°_ªº¡A¬O³ß¼@¤jµ²§½¡C

¦ý¤Ï¦Ó¤£ª¾¹D«ç¶}©lªº³o­Ó¬G¨Æ¡A¦]¬°¬O¥Ñ¤¤´Á¶}©l¬Ý¡C

§ÚÁö¤£¥Í©ó³o­Ó®ÉªÅ,
Óý¥iºâ¬O§Aªº¥¼¨Ó,
¦ý¤S¬¡¦b¹L¥h¤§¤¤.

you can see the whole Lu Lu series in "tudou" la, but I don't know how to place the link here, sorry, but it is not hard to find. Anyway, I just saw the ending. It is so touching after this year I missed out the last part.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Andrew ©ó 12-11-2007 22:47 µoªí you can see the whole Lu Lu series in "tudou" la, but I don't know how to place the link here, sorry, but it is not hard to find. Anyway, I just saw the ending. It is so touching after this year ...

Hi Andrew, may I ask if the Lu Lu series in "tudou" that you were talking about is in Mandarin or in Cantonese?  I managed to find the following link (it's the FINAL EPISODE of the series) but it is in Mandarin :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Nlj4CV8UZvw/

Would you know if Cantonese Version is available?  Thanks

µo·s¸ÜÃD