42 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

1977 «eµ{ÀA¸

­Íたちの®Èの¤kÀu¡@¬v¤l(ª÷ºÑ¿A)

Do you still miss  her?¬v¤l¡@§ÚLOVE HER  VERY MUCH.she  is very cahrming and  pretty.Still attraction now.How  about  you Mr  Ah Woo.?

¤¤§ø¶®«Tの¬M画の画¶°

¡@The book of  movie  ,it  should  about  before20 years ago la

­Íたちの®Èの¹D

­Íたちの®Èの¹D(¤G¡^

¤«のÀY¤½¶é¡@

¤«のÀY¤½¶é

¤«のÀY¤½¶é

¤«のÀY¤½¶é

Do you remember this ¼Q¤ô¦À¡H

­Íたちの®Èの®a

­Íたちの®Èの¡@¤¤¨¦¦À«iの©f¡@¦¹写¯uはabout over 35 years before.But do u still lkie her now? ©£¥Ð©`©`

you are  better than me  la.Before 3 years  ago i had  same  case,nut  not  one foot two boats.my re-x had  one foot 3 boats la.but  the  case  is  not  in­Íたちの®È.Depend on you are  lucky or  not.ha ha .Actually i like the  70 and  80's style girl more  than now.

you are  welldone.Mr  ah woo. It  is  very clear  and  the  sound is also very good.Give  u  three of la.But  haven't salary la.

you are  welcome! Becasue we  are also ¤¤§ø¶®«T°g ma.this  is  your ¨Ï©R¡CFor  old cake  sharing .¤j¤Áですね¡Cyou are  also ­»´äª©¤¤§ø¶®«T¡CIf you are ¯u剣.I will plan travel to japan during the  chinese  new  year.and  watch ¤¤§ø¶®«Tconcert.   remark¯u剣¡×»{¯u¡C ¤j¤Á¡×important.

old video tape one tape is 1000yen from Tokyo

¤¤§ø¶®«T¡@¡@¤j衆¹qµø1978¦~¡@§Æ±æ¤j®a³ß歓 Becaus e may be not so clear when you read and watch. I also hope he can go to h.k held on the concert,but i think the chance is so................but we can also sharing his thing from old cake to each other if you like him...

¡@©õのテレビ video cover This TV can represent the younger at that year.I want back to the past but i means not want to die .

«eµ{ÀA¸ ¯E¤¶ªº°t­µ¤H ¿c°ê¶¯ do you remember him?may be forget la?

yes you are rightù©Þ­³¯Ç ³£«YÊ\°t.

¤é¥»¤Hº©画ªº¤¤§ø¶®«T

­Íたちの®Èの¨kÀu¡@¥Ð¤¤°·の°Û¡@ºqの¦W«e¡×³·

42 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD