µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¹q¼v] ¬P²y¤j¾Ô«á¶Ç Star Wars VII-IX (2015-2019)

¦w¥þ¦n¦hØ{!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 5-2-2015 14:03 µoªí ¦w¥þ¦n¦hØ{!  

o¥Ì·|­ø·|§ó¦w¥þ©O?

¬Q¤é©ñ¤u®ÉÅ¥¨ì³o®ø®§....
ºÖ§B¼²¾÷.....¯¬¥L¦w¦n.
Emergency service personnel stand next to Harrison Ford's vintage plane after it crashed on a golf course in Venice, California - 5 March 2015The actor's vintage plane crashed on a golf course in the Los Angeles district of Venice

Related Stories

The doctor who pulled Harrison Ford from the wreck of a plane crash has described how he feared a fireball from the aircraft's leaking fuel.

Yahoo news... https://news.yahoo.com/harrison-ford-survives-crash-landing-golf-course-084238945.html

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/harrison-ford-plane-crash-landing-golf-course-santa-monica/

§Ú­Ì­n§â¾ú¥v¯dµ¹¤U¤@¥N¤£¬O¤³«ë, ¦ý¤£¯àÅý¨B©ó¤£¦X²z¤§¤U

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 7-3-2015 02:09 µoªí ¬Q¤é©ñ¤u®ÉÅ¥¨ì³o®ø®§....ºÖ§B¼²¾÷.....¯¬¥L¦w¦n.Harrison Ford plane crash: Doctor feared fireballThe actor's vintage plane crashed on a golf course in the Los Angeles district of VeniceContinue reading ...

This is not the first time he crashed a plane.

He should give up the Millennium Falcon and gives it to his daughter !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ timeless ©ó 7-3-2015 18:52 µoªí This is not the first time he crashed a plane.He should give up the Millennium Falcon and gives it to his daughter !

¨â¦¸¼²¾÷³£¦º­ø¥h! ¬Ý¨Ó¥L¯uªº°÷©Rµw, ©Ò¥H¤~°÷Á¤ÝÓMillennium Falcon¶Ão¥Ì­¸¤J¤s¬}¤Îâf¥Û¸s! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 5-2-2015 15:11 µoªí  o¥Ì·|­ø·|§ó¦w¥þ©O?
Arm Arm ¥ý¨£¨ì....
¹qµø¤Ñ½u©I????

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 10-3-2015 03:24 µoªí Arm Arm ¥ý¨£¨ì....¹q¼v¤Ñ½u©I????

¥|­ô,§A¬O«ü¹qµø¤Ñ½u§a! 
¯u«Y´X¦ü

RUSSIAN ?? FANS ¦Û§@, §ó¼F®`ªº Lightsaber.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ timeless ©ó 10-3-2015 17:43 µoªí RUSSIAN ?? FANS ¦Û§@, §ó¼F®`ªº Lightsaber.

«Ü·d¯º

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 10-3-2015 09:16 µoªí  ¥|­ô,§A¬O«ü¹qµø¤Ñ½u§a! ¯u«Y´X¦ü
¤H¦Ñ¤F...¤â¤£¹ï¤ß....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 11-3-2015 00:38 µoªí ¤H¦Ñ¤F...¤â¤£¹ï¤ß....

¥¿±`, ¥¿±`...

Disney/Lucasfilm is to release the Blu-Ray unaltered versions of EP IV , V and VI. No release date yet but the project has been going for awhile but due to some damages to the original film negatives, it has been challenging.

The goal is to release these Blu-Ray versions before EP VII is shown at theatres.

Does it mean Sebastian Shaw is back as the Force ghost with Alec Guinness ?

If Mr. Shaw was still alive today, he would be 110 years old.

original

Special Edition (1997 Special Edition with added scene from DVD version; music from Special Edition)

¬P²y¤j¾Ô7¡G­ì¤Oı¿ô¡]Star Wars: The Force Awakens¡^ªº¹w§i2¤ù±NÀH¡m´_¤³ªÌÁp·ù2¡G¶ø³Ð¬ö¤¸¡n¤W¬M¼½¥X¡C

­n¤J°|Ú»

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 1-4-2015 12:19 µoªí ¬P²y¤j¾Ô7¡G­ì¤Oı¿ô¡]Star Wars: The Force Awakens¡^ªº¹w§i2¤ù±NÀH¡m´_¤³ªÌÁp·ù2¡G¶ø³Ð¬ö¤¸¡n¤W¬M¼½¥X¡C­n¤J°|Ú»
·íµM­n¤J°|Ú»(¤J«§°|¡H)¡A­«¥i¯à«Y2¦¸...!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

' ­ì ¤O ı ¿ô  ' ...­Ó¦W¯u«Y¦n«¬¡I

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

³Ìºë¯«³Ì«á¨£¨ìHan Solo

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 17-4-2015 09:35 µoªí

³o¨º¬O¬°¦ó­nSW¦Ñ±N³£­nÂk¶¤, ©l²×¦³¥÷¿Ë¤Á·P! 

®Ç­zÀ³«YLuke Skywalker

µo·s¸ÜÃD