µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 21:45 µoªí   §Ú³q±`·|©M´X¦ì "ÅK¸}" ªB¤Í ¤@»ô¥h, §Ú¥D­n°Û°Êµeºq, ¨ä¥LªB¤Í´N³ßÅw°Ûºtºq, 60 - 80¦~¥Nªº¤é»y¬y¦æºq.....

Wah, sugoi!  So you & your friends know how to sing Japanese songs?  So you can read & speak in Japanese?  Your friends can even sing ºtºq!!!  Amazing!

Have you tried singing Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l's songs?  (I guess it may be a bit difficult for guys to sing girl's songs especially that the keys would be different (~ as I find it hard to sing male songs )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-5-2008 21:56 µoªí   haha, just gimme a call, I'll go with you if you can trust that I'm not a bad guy   I've always wanted to go to J-sound too, as I think they must have the biggest Nakamura song co ...

Thanks for offering to go there with me   ~ but ...... then again how would I know (or how can I tell) that you are not a bad guy?   ~ ha ha! (only kidding)

Hey, an oldcake gathering at J Sound sounds great! I am sure there will be many "Jee Tone Doe Hup" oldcake friends who would be interested to go too!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-5-2008 23:03 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 23:23 µoªí   §ÚªºªB¤Í³£¬OŪ¤é¤åÃѪº¦P¾Ç, ¨ä¹ê¦Ó®a¤´µMŪºò   §Ú¸g±`³£¦³°ÛÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq, Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq¨ä¹ê¦³oªº³£¾A¦X¨kÁn°Û, ¦p "¤ÓªÅ¤­ªê±N" OP, "¤ÓªÅ«O½Ã¹Î" OP...µ¥µ¥    

Wow, your japanese must be very good by now (since u have been learning for a little while)

Next time when you goto "J Sound", why don't you record your singing and then post it up here to share with us?  I would like to listen to your singing in Japanese!    Must be very good!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 22-5-2008 19:16 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 23-5-2008 00:48 µoªí   Shiawase §A¤Ó¸Ø¼ú§Ú°Õ, ¤£¹L§Úªº¤é»y¥u°÷¥Î¨Ó°Û K ©Q   §Ú·|¿n·¥¦Ò¼{§Aªº«Øij, ¤£¹L¥h¿Ë  J Sound ³£¤ñ¸û¥^¦£, ¦]¬°¤ñ¸û¶Q, §ÚªºªB¤Í³q±`³£·|ºÉ¶q°Û¨¬¨C¤@¬í, ©Ò¥H.......   ...

Anison, ¨Ç¨Ç§Aªº¿n·¥¦Ò¼{!  

( ~ ¤£¹L§A³£­ø¦n¦Ò¼{Ëݦh°Õ, ´N¤@©ó¿n·¥¥h¿ýºq°Õ,o³ßo³ß! )

§Æ±æ¦n§Ö¥i¥HÅ¥­Ë§Aªº¤é¥»ºqÁn!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 30-12-2006 04:02 µoªí °¸¹³©ÔÂø½Í ÁöµM§Ú¦Û¤w³£ºâ¬O¥Ñ²ÓÅ¥¦oªººq¤j¡A¦ý¯u¥¿³ßÅw¤W¦o(ªººq)¡AÁÙ¬O2001¦~ªº¨Æ¡A·í¦~¦o¸ò¤ô¤ì¤@®Ôªì¦¸¦b­»´äºt¥X¡A§Ú¬O²{³õÅ¥¤F¦oªººqÁn¡A¤~²`²`¦aµÛ°gªº ·íµM¤§«e¤]¦³±q°Û¤ù»qÅ¥¹L¦oªºÁn­µ¡A¦ý ...

½Ð°Ý¦³µL¤Hª¾¹DÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l´X®É·|¦A¥hHong Kong¶} concert §r?    (½Ð¦­D³qª¾Án,µ¥§Ú¥i¥H¦­D book ©w¾÷²¼ )   Thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 31-12-2006 03:37 µoªí  ...¥[¤W¦o¤fµÄ¨Ã¤£¦p¬Y¨Ç¤kºq¤â¯ë¦³Àã¼í·P¡A§Y©Ò¿×¤f¤ôÁn¡A¤Ï¤§­Ú¤H¤@ºØ¦n°®²nªº·Pı¡A·íÁn­µ¥Ñ³ïÄVµo¥X¤§«á¡A¸g¹L¤fµÄ¥X²{¤@ºØÃþ¦ü¤Ï¼uªº®ÄªG¡A¦A¸g¹L¦oªº¤ú¾¦¡A´NÅܦ¨¦n¦ü´²¼uºjËݦV¥|¤è¤K­±´²®g¥X¥h ...

o©¥o©¥Ú»Â½ Ahming ­Ó©«, ¦n¦n¯º, ­ì¨Ó Ahming ¹ïÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l§âÁn¦PD¤ú³£¦n¦³¬ã°÷! ¦nµR§Q§r!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ zxh1231 ©ó 3-6-2008 22:10 µoªí http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%DC%A5%BD%AD%C3%C0%B6%BC%D7%D3

¨Ç¨Ç§A!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Tyler2 ©ó 26-7-2008 00:00 µoªí wow, 8¦ÌÍùvideo, ±j.³o¤jºÐ§Ú¼Æ¦~«e«H©MECHO¹j¾Fªº¤G¤â©±¨£¨ì, ÁöµM¨S¦³¤FÃä¯È, ¦ý¬O¨ä¾l¬O¥þ·sªºª¬ºA, ¤G¸Ü¤£»¡¤J¤â.

Wah, Mitsuko Horie looked very pretty in those photos wor!   Thank you for sharing the pictures, Tyler2!

I noticed the name of Song No. 3 in that album says something like "Shiawase no Yesterday", is that right? ( ~ it's got my "name" in it, ha ha! )  So, can I "translate" the name of the song to "MY Yesterday" then? ka ka ka!   (only kidding ja )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-7-2008 21:41 ½s¿è ]

½Ð°Ý¦³µL¤Hª¾Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l¤µ¦~·|­ø·|¦b Hong Kong ªíºt§r? ¦pªG·|, ´X®É§r? Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-8-2008 20:44 µoªí Å¥ªB¤Ío¬JªB¤Í( ¦b¤ê¥»¦í )Á¿¤µ¦~Ê\o¦a( Ô³¦¿ & ¤ô¤ì )o§^o¾¤ HK!

¶W¤H¥S§Ì, §A«Y­ø«Y¦n¥¢±æ§r?    (~ Thank you for your reply )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2008 21:21 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-8-2008 21:25 µoªí «Yo¤ú!«D±`«D±`«D±`¤§o¥Ì¥¢±æ!!

§A­ø¦n³Û°Õ,¶W¤H¥S§Ì  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 19-8-2008 20:02 µoªí ¤µ¦~µL±æ³â¡K­ø«Y§Ú³£­ø¨Ï­¸¹L¥h¡I

Calling Ahming ¥S  ~ Calling Ahming ¥S

¼M!!!! §A­¸¥ª¹L¥h¤é¥»Å¥±U¦¿¬ü³£¤l Concert?! §A´N¦n°Õ!

«Y´X®É¬J¨Æ§r? ¥i­ø¥i¥H¤À¨É¦P³ø¾É¤@o¤U§r?  (¦³®I¹Ï¤ù´N§ó¦n°Õ!)

­ø¸Ó§A§r?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-8-2008 21:01 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 20-8-2008 21:26 µoªí ²{³õ­ø­Ú¼v¬Û³ø¾É¡K¿ðªºÚ»¤UÂI¤£¹L¥i¥HÁ¿ªº¬O¡G²{³õ¨£¨ì°¦ºµ¡B¥¦¸Ü·|¹L¨ÓÚ»¼v¤s­Óºt°Û·|¡C

¿ðD? ­ø¦nËÝ¿ðwor   Thank you

§A¸Ü§A¨£¨ì°¦"ºµ" , «Y«§ºµ¥§¬[?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-8-2008 22:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 21-8-2008 20:51 µoªí ¡§ºµ¡¨¬O¬Y­Ó¤Hªº¥N¸¹...

¡§ºµ¡¨¬O¬Y­Ó¤Hªº¥N¸¹???? ËÝoªÌ«YÃä­ÓoªÌ? §ÖD¶}¦ô°Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 21-8-2008 20:51 µoªí ...¦Ü©ó¹C°O¡B¦³µLªº©ñ¬Ûªº¦a¤è¤¶²Ð¤U¡H

You can refer to the thread below for information about how to ©ñ¬Û on this forum :

¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¦Ñ»æ¹q¸£±Ð¨|°Ï » [±Ð¾Ç:]ÂI¼Ë¥i¥Hpost¬Û

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=852&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 22-8-2008 17:45 µoªí ¶K咗¤Ö¤Ö¬Û¡Khttp://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=10103&extra=page%3D1¥t¥~¡B¦³Ãö¡§ºµ¡¨ªº°ÝÃD¡B°ò¥»¤W¥L¬O¤@­Ó¤é¥»¤H¡B´N«YËݦh¡I

Hi Ahming, thank you for sharing some of the photos taken during your Japan trip 

Hey, did you get Mitsuko Horie's ¿Ëµ§Ã±¦W during this trip (or may be you have previously got her autograph already)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 25-12-2006 02:00 µoªí §Ú¸û³ßÅwV«¬¹qºÏ«L ¥t¥~Ê\´¿¸g¦b¡§¤Ñ¦aÂùÀs¡¨¯»¾¥µn³õ http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p199/actionkamen_cct/oldcake/HORIEMITSUKO.gif ¨ä¹ê¤§«e¤w¦³¤@±øThreadÁ¿Ê\ http://oldcake.net/viewt ...

Hey, actionkamen has posted the picture above awhile ago on this thread (see Post # 5), and I recently found a video clip on Youtube which has a short clip of that TV show with Mitsuko Horie in it (I think it's her!)  I think the song in the clip was sung by her too, have a look! (I wish I can see more of this show, as it is so rare to be able to see Mitsuko's acting ah!!)

(This clip was posted by someone called "simonkawah" on Youtube, I wonder if it's the same "simonkawah" from this oldcake.net forum   ~ Anyway, THANK YOU SIMONKAWAH for sharing this valuable clip!! Please POST MORE!!!!! ha ha!!! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2008 16:53 ½s¿è ]

µ¥§Ú¨Ç¨Ç¤p¤p±À±À©Ô©ÔLee­Ó©«¥ý

Hey Micchi's fans, you can click on the link below and download an excel file micchi.xls , it's got a list of all the songs that Mitsuko Horie's has sung before, a very long list!

http://sites.google.com/site/micchi/Home/listweb-1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 23-12-2008 09:42 µoªí ­ì¨ÓËݦh§Ú¼ô±x嘅ºq³£«YÊ\°Û, Å¥¥ªËݦh¦~, ¥ý»{ÃÑ©O­Ó¤H, ¯u«Y¦³D­ø¦n·N«ä....

Hi Kal-El, same here, I only found out about who Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l is last year    (~ I used to love listening to her songs on TV (ie. anime OPs or EDs) when I was little ...I had no idea until last year that she has been singing anime songs all these years and she is so popular!!!) ~ I think I found out about her name from this forum!   Thank you oldcake.net forum

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-12-2008 06:29 ½s¿è ]

Hap...Hap...Happy Birthday to Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l  

°e¤WÊ\¤@­º cute song :

ハクション¤jÅ]¤ý¡Ðアクビ®Qのºq  (Hat..Hat...Hatchi! )

µo·s¸ÜÃD