¥´¦L

2014 SPACE¡¸DANDY

2014 SPACE¡¸DANDY

Space Cowboy ºÊ·þ 2014¦~·s§@

¬ü°êµo³ø·|PV

¤é¥»¥J"»»"ºë¯«¦Ã¬V°ê¥~ 

Official PV

¤H³]

Dandy: dream of his own without regard to that there is no fine you do not care about the fine thing cheerful man stupid anyway human male first half 20-29 Years perhaps (CV Suwabe Junichi) alien hunter uncertain age is over Bubizu of everything in this world thing
Has been tinkering with mobile phone always yellowtail unfussy, such as growing up in relaxed education is not a cat a Peterugiusu Alien and I thought: (Hiroyuki Yoshino CV) dumb-ass alien cat is what evolved Myau
QT: you are singing (CV Satake Uki (9nine)) vacuum cleaner robot person that's high performance, but, in fact, tidy high pride a little with serious it is junk
I have a waitress: (Yurin CV) in the "Bubizu" Honey.  Gal stupid nice body of the probe in the restaurant.
Beauty inspectors: (Kuwashima Noriko CV) alien registration center Scarlett.  Check is very strict, alien dandy go with is not granted rarely.
Genius scientist chasing: (Ishizuka Unsho CV) Dr. Dandy gel.  I follow every ruler of Perry Gogoru empire.  It seems is also the inventor, but the identity is shrouded in mystery.
Assistant: (Hatakeyama Ko»² CV) gel Dr. Bee.  Pylori Alien.  I look like cucumber but competent.

SD OP ©£§ø¹t©¯ 2 ¤ÀÄÁ PV .....  Å¥¨ì¦nHigh 

Bibanamida

°Êµe¡mSpace¡¸Dandy¡n¤é¬ü¤Î¨È¬w¦a°Ï±N©ó©ú¦~ 1 ¤ë¦P¨B¶}¼½

¡@¡@BONES ·s§@°ÊµeSPACE*DANDY¹w­p±N©ó©ú¦~ 1 ¤ë¦b¤é¥»¼½¥X¡A¦¹¥~¡A¥_¬ü¦a°Ïªº¥d³qÀW¹D¡B¥H¤Î¨È¬w¦a°Ïªº Animax Asia ¤]¹w©w±N¦P¨B¦b 1 ¤ë¶}¼½

¡@¡@¡mSPACE¡¸DANDY¡n¥Ñ¡mSPACE COWBOY¡n´çÃä«H¤@­¦¾á¥ôÁ`ºÊ·þ¡A§@«~¥H¨­¬°¡u¦t©z¤HÂy¤H¡vªºDandy§@¬°¥D¨¤¡A©Ò¿×ªº¦t©z¤HÂy¤H´N¬O¥Hµo²{¥¼½T»{¦t©z¤H¡B¨ÃÂǦ¹ÁȨú·sºØ¦t©z¤H»{©w¼úª÷¬°Â¾·~ªº¤H¡C¬°¤F¤ñ¥ô¦ó¤H³£ÁÙ­n¦­¤@¨Bµo²{·sªº¦t©z¤H¡A¤¦­}¦b¦b¦t©z¤¤®i¶}¤F«_ÀIªº®È¦æ¡C

·sPromo

PV1

¾÷³]
Alohaoe issue
Carnegie lemon

¤w²Ä¤G©u¤F

µo·s¸ÜÃD