µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦ôÊ\­ø¨ì

¦ôÊ\­ø¨ì

¦ô­ø¨ìËݶ©­«, ­«­n¦b­»´ä¡I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0Rlsx5k1o

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Mario ©ó 11-7-2011 18:40 µoªí ¦ô­ø¨ìËݶ©­«, ­«­n¦b­»´ä¡I   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0Rlsx5k1o

1080p ¶W°ª²Mª©:

One more 1080p version:

²Ä 7 Ä¥¶¤¥Î Ultraseven °µ¶¤ºq, ¦³·N«ä!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Mario ©ó 11-7-2011 18:40 µoªí ¦ô­ø¨ìËݶ©­«, ­«­n¦b­»´ä¡I   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0Rlsx5k1o    

Woow~...·P°Ê§r~¦Ñ¤C¦no³¥~~~!

thanks your sharing!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

°­¨Ð³£Ú» ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 11-7-2011 23:36 µoªí °­¨Ð³£Ú» ?  

§A­ø°O±o¨Îµø«Y¥Î­^¤åª©°t­µ嘅«§???

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 12-7-2011 00:19 µoªí   §A­ø°O±o¨Îµø«Y¥Î­^¤åª©°t­µ嘅«§???
I didn't watch Ultraseven from TV, I know Ultraseven from HKG local comic books only..At that time I only watched TVB and RTV   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 12-7-2011 00:29 µoªí I didn't watch Ultraseven from TV, I know Ultraseven from HKG local comic books only..At that time I only watched TVB and RTV   

60 ¦~¥N TVB ¼½ÄЦN³£«Y¥Î­^¤åª©°t­µ¡C

¥L­Ì¯uªº¬O²Ä¤CÄ¥¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 12-7-2011 01:05 µoªí ¥L­Ì¯uªº¬O²Ä¤CÄ¥¶Ü?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Music_Program

Commander, Seventh Fleet Band

The U.S. Navy Commander, Seventh Fleet Band was created as part of the United States Seventh Fleet, which was established upon the renaming of the United States Navy Southwest Pacific Force on March 7, 1943. The band is composed of professional Navy Musicians (MUs) who together base their United States Navy Fleet Activities out of Yokosuka, Japan, as well as along side the touring flagship of the United States Seventh Fleet: USS Blue Ridge (LCC 19). The Commander, Seventh Fleet Band is currently lead by Fleet Bandmaster, Lieutenant Robert "Jeff" Wren and Assistant Director, Naval Musician Senior Chief (MUCS) Joseph A. Rundall.[6]

The United States Seventh Fleet Band is today composed of six groups of professional Navy Musicians, including their ALL HANDS Band, the CEREMONIAL BAND, the FAR EAST EDITION, the ORIENT EXPRESS, the SHONAN BRASS and their BRASS Band. The Commander, Seventh Fleet Band has for millions of American-allied music lovers throughout the Western Pacific,[disambiguation needed] bringing their "special quality of American Music" to their uproariously enthusiastic fans from Japan, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, as well as many other cities and countries of the Far East.[7]

The U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet CEREMONIAL/MARCHING Band is honored with the particular privilege of performing for official military and civic ceremonies, as well as by its duty to provide official representation of the U.S. Navy Commander, Seventh Fleet during musical performance at public concerts throughout the Western Pacific & Asian areas. This distinguished group of professional Navy Musicians is equally honored to uphold their time-tested naval heritage by stirring patriotism and empowering diplomatic or cultural linkages & affairs with international audiences.[8]

The Far East Edition of the U.S. Navy Commander, 7th Fleet Band is reputed for its amazing versatility, as the United States only 20-piece show band operating in the Western Pacific & Asian areas. The Far East Edition performs in a variety of musical styles, ranging from traditional to contemporary Jazz, Big Band, Latin, and other popular music genres of today. This U.S. Navy Commander, 7th Fleet Show Band has been featured as a main attraction at major international cultural events throughout Australia and the Far East, covering more mileage squared than any other Navy Band operating today.[9]

The U.S. Navy Commander, 7th Fleet Rock Band, Orient Express, is a group of eight professional rock musicians dedicated to performing live many of the greatest popular hits of English-language rock, including covers of songs ranging from Stevie Wonder or Journey, to Avril Lavigne to Katie Perry. Orient Express also performs as a Smooth Jazz ensemble, as well as a full-range Dixieland Band. Leadership of the band is coordinated on a talent and personnel level by U.S. Navy Musician (MU) First Class, Bradley Blanchard.[10]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 12-7-2011 01:05 µoªí ¥L­Ì¯uªº¬O²Ä¤CÄ¥¶Ü?
I am not sure...US military forces has a lot of this kind band expecially Navy

µo·s¸ÜÃD