33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÅK¦åÁ®½¸

In my younger day, I read Iron Blood Mantise (IBI), I recalled that the story reflected the era - the fierce competition of the traid society in respect of drug matter, the resettlement public housing and so on.

I recalled the main character, ÅK¤ß used one style of Iron Palm, ºGµ´­¸ªá¤j¯}¤M »ñºj, broke the two rivals' head into pieces though he had been severely hurt by the rivals who had inserted the two broken sticks into his back.  Its really ridiculous but I did think any matter when I was young.

Recently, I learnt from Lung Fu Moon's ad that Iron Blood Mantise will be reborn by Fung Chi Ming and the editor will be Sheung Koon Siu Wai.  I sincerely hope that the new Iron Blood Mantise will not follow the poor fates of those ¶À¥É­¦¾K®±, ·sµÛ¤¤µØ­^¶¯ and ·sµÛ¦p¨Ó¯«´x.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ godrider ©ó 29-7-2010 15:05 µoªí In my younger day, I read Iron Blood Mantise (IBI), I recalled that the story reflected the era - the fierce competition of the traid society in respect of drug matter, the resettlement public housing ...

My friend opened a shop ("Magic Box") on 1/F, In's Point in Yau Ma Tei. He has a fantastic collection of comics from this era (e.g. first couple issues of Siu Lau Man). You can check it out sometime.

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi-forever

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ godrider ©ó 29-7-2010 15:05 µoªí In my younger day, I read Iron Blood Mantise (IBI), I recalled that the story reflected the era - the fierce competition of the traid society in respect of drug matter, the resettlement public housing ...

«Y§r...³Ìªñ¤S±À¥X¥ª·sµÛÅK¦åÁ®½¸...

¥Ñ¶¾§Ó©úµe...

¶¾§Ó©ú¬Jµe¥\§Ú¯u«YµLÉA¦nÁ¿...

¼@±¡¥¼Ú»­øª¾...

¦ý«Yµe­±½è¯À§Ú¯u«Y­ø±ÀÂË...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 30-7-2010 11:26 µoªí «Y§r...³Ìªñ¤S±À¥X¥ª·sµÛÅK¦åÁ®½¸... ¥Ñ¶¾§Ó©úµe... ¶¾§Ó©ú¬Jµe¥\§Ú¯u«YµLÉA¦nÁ¿... ¼@±¡¥¼Ú»­øª¾... ¦ý«Yµe­±½è¯À§Ú¯u«Y­ø±ÀÂË...

http://www.89890.com/comic/9636/0b/?1

¤W©x¤p«ÂºÊ»s, ¶¾§Ó©úºÊ­×, ÅU°Ý¶À°ê¿³, Ú»cover¦P¤º¤åD¨­Åé¤ñ¨Ò+¬YD scene´N¦ü«Y¾H§Ó½÷µe, ¦ý«YÚ»¤º¤åD¤½¥J´N­ø¦üªi!! Ú»¸¨¦ü«YªG«F¤G½u¥Dµ§¦¶ºaµØ§rËÝ, ¤j®aÂIÚ»??

Read the episode 1,  I felt disappointed for the drawing, like ¥j´b¥J, poor drawing and the story is seemed not be so good.  ¹p ÅF was bald head in the old version but a long hair guy in the new version, at least should keep the traditional  bald head will be more appropriate.

I think that it might be another fail comic book like Drunk Fist, Budda Palm and Oriental Hero.

Is it a fate that only Dragon Tiger Gate can survive ?

µe­±¯u«Y¤£Ä@¸mµû

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 8-8-2010 02:08 µoªí µe­±¯u«Y¤£Ä@¸mµû

Bro Actionkamen,

I support your view.  Poor drawing.   I forecast that the new version will go to the end soon. 

5 photo matis_zpszwacu4h9.jpg" border="0">2 photo 4_zps9bphqhro.jpg" border="0">

6 photo 2_zpsvnmhheqi.jpg" border="0">

1 photo 3_zpsoteub9s1.jpg" border="0">

3 photo 5_zps5coefccc.jpg" border="0">

4 photo 6_zpsrcimty9v.jpg" border="0">

¸g¨å! ÁÂÁ¤À¨É! 

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD