µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¬ì¤Û¤ù] ¹q¤l¥@¬Éª§ÅQ¾Ô 1+2 TRON & Tron Legacy (1982, 2010)

¦­¤Q¦~«e¶R¥ªvcd.

¤§«á¦b«e¦~²×©óÚ»¥ª,¤£¹L±º±o¦n¨¯­W¥ý±º§¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ akaichoi ©ó 25-2-2008 17:52 µoªí ¦­¤Q¦~«e¶R¥ªvcd.   ¤§«á¦b«e¦~²×©óÚ»¥ª,¤£¹L±º±o¦n¨¯­W¥ý±º§¹

O...Ú»À¸¤S­ø¨Ï±ºËݨ¯­W¬J...

§ÚçÜÀ³¸Ó³£´X¦nÚ»...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ akaichoi ©ó 25-2-2008 17:52 µoªí ¦­¤Q¦~«e¶R¥ªvcd.   ¤§«á¦b«e¦~²×©óÚ»¥ª,¤£¹L±º±o¦n¨¯­W¥ý±º§¹

²{¦b¬Ýªº½T¦³ÂIout, ¤£¹³ Blade Runner (2020), 30´X¦~«á¬ÝÁÙ¬O«Ü¥¿......

TRON ¦b·í¦~¬O«Ü«lªº, ATARI TV game ¦P µó¾÷game¤]«Ü¨üÅwªï.

§Ú«Ü³ßÅw¬ì¤Û¤ùªº, ©Ò¥H¤]¦³¶RTRON DVD§@¦¬ÂÃ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 26-2-2008 22:28 µoªí   ²{¦b¬Ýªº½T¦³ÂIout, ¤£¹³ Blade Runner (2020), 30´X¦~«á¬ÝÁÙ¬O«Ü¥¿......   TRON ¦b·í¦~¬O«Ü«lªº, ATARI TV game ¦P µó¾÷game¤]«Ü¨üÅwªï. §Ú«Ü³ßÅw¬ì¤Û¤ùªº, ©Ò¥H¤]¦³¶RTRON DVD§@¦¬ÂÃ

¥H·í®É¨Ó»¡...·§©À¯uªº«Ü·s!!

East ¥S¶Ro­Ó®M¬O§_­«·s¼Æ½X¨î§@??!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 26-2-2008 23:20 µoªí ¥H·í®É¨Ó»¡...·§©À¯uªº«Ü·s!! East ¥S¶Ro­Ó®M¬O§_­«·s¼Æ½X¨î§@??!

¦n¹³¤£¬O.......¬O´X¦~«e±qºô¤W­qªº......

Is that movies about the human suck into the electronic world and has a war there ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 27-2-2008 10:28 µoªí Is that movies about the human suck into the electronic world and has a war there ?

Something like that......U haven't seen that before?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 27-2-2008 12:21 µoªí   Something like that......U haven't seen that before?  
I don't remember...   because I am an OLDcake

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 27-2-2008 13:18 µoªí I don't remember...   because I am an OLDcake

The man was beamed into the electronic world (the whole body disappear from the real world).

Actually, the bad guy in the electronic world did that.

The man and his computer program TRON fighted back,

finally, they won and the man got back to the real world......

Do U know another movie "The Lawnmower Man"?

It was quite same too

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 27-2-2008 15:07 µoªí   The man was beamed into the electronic world (the whole body disappear from the real world). Actually, the bad guy in the electronic world did that.   The man and his computer ...
Shall we also becarefull when we use the computer to visit the Oldcake web site, I don't want to beamed into E-world...unless you will be there too ....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 27-2-2008 21:13 µoªí Shall we also becarefull when we use the computer to visit the Oldcake web site, I don't want to beamed into E-world...unless you will be there too ....

I don't think the computer will suck our whole body into the e-world.....

May just suck our soul, just like Ghost in the Shell and Matrix.

Our soul run into the internet world.

Actually, many SciFi Movies and Novels use this idea.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 27-2-2008 23:30 µoªí   I don't think the computer will suck our whole body into the e-world..... May just suck our soul, just like Ghost in the Shell and Matrix. Our soul run into the internet world. Actu ...
OK...anyway see you guys and the sisters of OLDCAKE there in the Ghost shape...but one problem is how to identify each other since we will all looks similiar

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 27-2-2008 23:57 µoªí OK...anyway see you guys and the sisters of OLDCAKE there in the Ghost shape...but one problem is how to identify each other since we will all looks similiar

We all have OLDCAKE call sign, the look is not important.

We didn't met before

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 28-2-2008 01:24 µoªí   We all have OLDCAKE call sign, the look is not important. We didn't met before
Yes ..we can call each other and don't look at each other's face....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 26-2-2008 22:28 µoªí   ²{¦b¬Ýªº½T¦³ÂIout, ¤£¹³ Blade Runner (2020), 30´X¦~«á¬ÝÁÙ¬O«Ü¥¿......   TRON ¦b·í¦~¬O«Ü«lªº, ATARI TV game ¦P µó¾÷game¤]«Ü¨üÅwªï. §Ú«Ü³ßÅw¬ì¤Û¤ùªº, ©Ò¥H¤]¦³¶RTRON DVD§@¦¬ÂÃ

©O®M³¥·í¦~¦n¦ü¦P¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦³d³¥,§Ú·N«ä«Y¾a¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦Lªá´«"tron"¬J³¥,¦n¦ütron¬Jïµ¥µ¥...

¥ò¦³,¦pªGµL°O¿ù,®M³¥«Y´»´Á¤¤¤ù¨Óªº~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ akaichoi ©ó 29-2-2008 12:57 µoªí   ©O®M³¥·í¦~¦n¦ü¦P¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦³d³¥,§Ú·N«ä«Y¾a¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¦Lªá´«"tron"¬J³¥,¦n¦ütron¬Jïµ¥µ¥...   ¥ò¦³,¦pªGµL°O¿ù,®M³¥«Y´»´Á¤¤¤ù¨Óªº~

¬Oªº!! ¥þ¹ï!! ¬O¦³TRON¬Jï&¤å¨ã, §Ú³£¦n¦ü¦³´«

¤£¥u TRON.....·í¦~¦b¤WSTAR WARS ¤§«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô ®É, ¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¬O¦³«ÜªF¦è´«.

§ÚÁ٫ܦh±i·í¦~«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô¥i¤f¥i¼Öªºpost card. ·í¦~ÁÙ¦³«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô¥]®Ñ¯È

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 1-3-2008 10:25 µoªí   ¬Oªº!! ¥þ¹ï!! ¬O¦³TRON¬Jï&¤å¨ã, §Ú³£¦n¦ü¦³´« ¤£¥u TRON.....·í¦~¦b¤WSTAR WARS ¤§«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô ®É, ¥i¤f¥i¼Ö¬O¦³«ÜªF¦è´«. §ÚÁ٫ܦh±i·í¦~«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô¥i¤f¥i¼Öªºpost card. ·í¦~ÁÙ¦³«Ò°ê¤ÏÀ»¾Ô ...

·í¦~¬°¥ª´«³¥,¦¨¤é¥hd¤h¦h¥JÌͤU¦³µL¨T¤ô»\....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ akaichoi ©ó 1-3-2008 10:32 µoªí   ·í¦~¬°¥ª´«³¥,¦¨¤é¥hd¤h¦h¥JÌͤU¦³µL¨T¤ô»\....
'

¼H¼H  §Ú³£¦³¸Õ¹L !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 1-3-2008 11:49 µoªí '   ¼H¼H  §Ú³£¦³¸Õ¹L !

me too!½ðo¤Uoªº»\!...

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 2-3-2008 10:35 µoªí me too!½ðo¤Uoªº»\!...
is that difficult to do ?

µo·s¸ÜÃD